Moule Paint & Glass

Grass Valley, CA 95945

Moule Paint & Glass...

12/18/2014

James E.

Description of Work
Mixed special paint to match my home's exterior. Perfect match! Very pleased.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, interior painters

11/11/2014

Amy J.

Very well

Description of Work
Put a dog door into our patio door

07/29/2014

Kathlene B.

I called Moule Paint and Glass and their two window workers showed up on time on the day scheduled to my convenience. They checked the slider and replaced rollers - very efficient and polite. I showed them two other windows that would not open at all: they fixed one just by working with it, and returned about a week later with a part that had to be ordered for the other one. All three work perfectly. They combined the two visits as one for billing purposes. I could not be more pleased. Have also had the screen replaced on a sliding screen door - fast job and reasonable. So too when buying paint for the patio area: the people who waited on me were helpful, informative and friendly. I recommend Moule P and G to my friends and will work with them again.

Description of Work
A heavy sliding door from living room to patio in my 22 yr. old house was hanging up and almost impossible to open or close. I believed I'd have to replace it because it was so old.

09/16/2013

Sherry W.

I made an appointment and they were ready for me when I arrived. The service provider measured the mirror space and told me they'd call me in two days when the mirror arrived. Two days later I went in to the store after they called me and someone was immediately available to do the mirror job. It took less than 10 minutes to perform the replacement. The mirror fit perfectly and the clean up was so good, I didn't even notice it.

Description of Work
replaced the side view mirror glass on my vehicle

Category glass repair, interior painters

08/26/2013

Buck H.

One day late but well worth the quality results

Description of Work
Saved an antique that needed new glass and a new mirror

05/28/2013

Christopher B.

I had Moule's come out to install a mirror in a new bathroom that we'd added as part of a large remodel. They did a good job on it - the mirror had to fit between two cabinets and below moulding that the original contractor had installed which was difficult because the opening wasn't square. It was actually off on all four measurements - the tile contractor put in the backsplash level but the cabinets on both sides were out of square and the moulding at the top wasn't level. Anyway, they measured the glass accurately and when they installed it the fit was very good. The only issue I had was with communication as far as the timing of the install. I'd been given a target installation of and quot;probably Thurs or Fri next weekand quot;, depending on when they could get the glass fabricated. When I hadn't heard from them by Friday I called and found out the installers were on the way. It worked out OK but I would have much rather have had the specifics of the install set up as an appointment since I'm not always home waiting for contractors. They weren't the least expensive quote I got but I got a good impression from the guys that measured the glass and did the work. I was glad that I went with them as a contractor.

Description of Work
Measured and installed a large, over the sinks mirror for a new bathroom.

03/12/2013

Bill R.

Same as above

Description of Work
Brought in a pane of 1/4" thick glass to have cut down to a specific size. Quoted $5 for each cut. Actually they cut 3 sides or rather cut 2 sides and had to grind down 1/2" on the third side instead of cutting it as it was too small to cut without damaging the rest of the glass. They worked on it for 1/2 hour making it exactly my dimensions of 22-1/8 x 22 1/4. They cleaned it great and had polished the edges. Then said the charge for the service was $10 because they only did 2 actual cuts. I offered more but they held at $10. While waiting another employee was answering my questions regarding regarding exterior prime and house paint. I will definatly go back and buy my paint from these professionals.

01/29/2013

Shaun C.

An exterior single paned window on my downstairs shop was broken in midwinter. I taped plastic over it but wanted it fixed promptly as rain was due. My phone call was answered by a real person who gave me an estimate and we made an appointment. The repair person showed up on time -- I didn't even have to be there, which was great because I work and it was freezing cold outside -- fixed the window and the bill was $2 under the estimate. They allowed me to pay by credit card over the phone which was nice (points!) I was happy with the quality of the work as well and would be happy to use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Window Replacement

Category glass repair, replacement windows

10/14/2011

Carrie C.

Using Moule Paint and Glass was great! I was able to get what I needed quickly. I have used Moule Paint and Glass for home and car window repairs, screen repairs, and paint supplies. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed to purchase paint and supplies for a home improvement project. The sales staff was courteous and helpful. They made sure I got the paint I needed, along with all the necessary equipment to get the job done.

Category glass repair, screen repair, replacement windows, skylights, house painters, interior painters, auto glass, home improvement stores

Affordable Painting Services lnc

Hello I’m the owner for Affordable Painting Service. We do the best in making your ideas a reality. We leave your project site clean! I’m licensed and insurance. There is no upfront deposit, we charge at the end of the job. Free Estimated!! if you have questions please contact me at 9169474947 or Email address is Pedros.adess@yahoo.com

Offers by Affordable Painting Services lnc on Angi
    Coastal Construction & Consulting Inc

SBA TILE

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Services include: New buildings, Remodelings, Tile installation on showers, floors, kitchen backsplashes, kitchen countertops and slabs installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available