Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Kelseyville, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Kelseyville
- Cleen SolarOutstanding in all ways. Jake was responsive to my first call even in the middle of the holidays and came out to give me an estimate. I needed to have them cleaned before the next big storm hit and he was able to get me on the schedule. Showed up on time and did a great job on the cleaning of the gutters and the clean-up afterward
- Cleen SolarThey arrived on time and did a great job for the price they quoted. We will hire them again the next we need our gutters cleaned. They were both professional and friendly.
- Cleen SolarWonderful. They did a great job. The gentlemen that did it. Did an excellent job. We were very impressed with that.
- David Stears Window & Rain Gutter Cleaning SvcIt went great! Dave is nice and hard worker. gave me great advice around my property. im a new home owner so it is much appreciated. Showed me how much dirt i had in my gutters; dirt bag was heavy! House is 2 story. didnt keep track of time but estimating took around +2 hours
- The Gutter Guard SpecialistFrom the first time till now, Shawn has always done a great job. He is very professional, dependable and honest. I have recommended him to many friends and co-workers.
- Universal Windows Direct Of Northern SacramentoThey provided excellent customer service before, during, and after the work. Jan was very responsive and answered all my questions. He provided a clear quote, outlining everything that was included in the service. He arrived on time, performed the work as discussed and cleaned-up after the work was complete. I also like that the quote and invoice are online, available for my viewing at any time. I highly recommend Rough Country Renovations
- Guizar LandscapingAlex is a fantastic worker very responsible and on time my house looks beautiful and ready for summer
- Herbert's Overhead MaintenanceThey were on time and did a great job. Cleaning the gutters required removing the guards and then replacing them. They were efficient, fast, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again. Price was very reasonable.
- Powers Roof service LLCThis guy is OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . And, because of it, he is in HUGE demand.. However, Definitely .. worth the wait.. !! He found-fixed things that the Original roofing Company missed. or messed up. After the initial " fix" was put in place, I waited 4 months for him to come out and put my rood in a place where I would never have to worry about any roof problems, again..... Again, Glad I di
- Mad Dog Power WashThe best that I've had is Mad Dog Power Wash. Great company. Everything he did was under a hundred dollars for an hour or an hour and a half. Absolutely A overall. He was wonderful. Oh, definitely, I would use this provider again in the future. He is an excellent worker. Very polite and very well. What he did was just good. This gentleman, he was a professional. It was worth every penny. Absolutely wonderful responsiveness. I called him and he said he'd try to come by that afternoon and he came by about an hour later and took care of everything
Gutter Cleaning Services in Kelseyville
- Business Description:We say it the same where everywhere we go. We're family and we started this business so our family could help your family protect some of your most important investments. We do all kinds of restoration, remediation, insurance, commercial, residential, flat and steep slope roofing. Whether it's spray foam, silicone, shingles, tiles or asphalt we have it covered. We're family owned and operated and we are your neighbors so send us an email, shoot a text or stop in and we will help find a solutionRecent Review:Could not be happier with the excellent work done on our home. Everyone involved with the process was professional, kind and responsive. Micheal was great with following up on the progress, Nick and his crew were amazing- small miscommunication with the painting of our gutters and he was all over correcting it with such professionalism. Just a joy to work with a company who does great work and are great people too! You are missing out on top notch work and people if you don't choose themJason S.
- Business Description:We at Cal-Rox Roofing Inc, are proud to be family owned and opperated. With more then 25 years of roofing experience we have gained the trust and loyalty of our customers. Honesty, safety and True Workmanship are how we run our business. We want to provide every customer with the best products and services available. Therefore we only work with the bestRecent Review:Very well. Done in about thirty minutes. Cleaned dirty valleys and rain gutters.Marilyn H.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:Garcia Landscaping has been making customers happy in the Sonoma in Marin county Bay Area by performing quality work at reasonable prices for over a decade. We specialize in landscaping, lawn and yard work, planting, gutter cleaning, power washing, and general outdoor maintenance, including deck work. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to their budget and dreamsRecent Review:I setup an appointment for an estimate before service was to be completed and they never showed up. I called and was told they didn't show up because they do not service my area. I would not have been upset if I was told that up front but they didn't try calling to tell me anything and just didn't show upAmorita S.
- Business Description:Exterior Services
- Business Description:Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured Full Service CompanyRecent Review:<p>I had them replace the weather facing part of my roof, even though it was only about 5-6 year old. The winds are really bad here and had multiple leaks. Had them glue down every shingle, paid extra.</p> <p>About a year and half later, developed a leak. Was told their warranty is for one year. Now have developed two more major leaks, even though the roof is only about 6-7 years old.</p> <br /Dwayne O.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor # 672782 1 to 2 employees when needed.
- Business Description:De Paz Power Washing & Building Maintenance is Family Owned and Sonoma County Based. I, Catalino Arellano am committed to bringing excellence to all my clients by always using high quality material & guaranteeing all work I do. I offer free in home estimates and offer first time clients discounts! We hope to help you with your projects!
- Business Description:Roofing and re-roofing, glazing, roof instillation, gutter cleaning
- Business Description:We are a full-service tree care company serving Mendocino County for over 20 years. It is our mission to be professional, safe, courteous and to provide our customers with expert tree care. We are fully licensed and insured for your protectionRecent Review:We had a large, old liveoak that was getting dangerous. The trunk was rotting on the inside, and it was just an accident waiting to happen. It was a beautiful tree and we loved it, but we decided to remove it before it fell. <br /> There was also a second oak that was leaning and we were thinking about removing it as well. But it was still pretty healthy, so we hadn't really made up our minds about that one. <br /> We called Matt's Custom Tree Care - they came out and looked over both trees. Laura, the person who inspected the trees, agreed with us about the first tree. It really needed to go. <br /> We discussed the second tree for a while. It was healthy, but it was top-heavy and leaning toward the house. Laura explained that it was leaning because the first tree was forcing it to grow that way. She said that once the first tree was removed, it would straighten up some. She recommended trimming the canopy and deadwood, and just watching the tree to see how it grew after its old neighbor was gone. Also she said the tree would straighten up a little bit immediately after the work was done. Interesting - I never thought that something like a big oak would be able move like that. Time for an experiment... <br /> The trees were in kind of a complicated spot to work on - there was a fence and chicken coop right under the tree to be removed. And everything was on a slope, of course. <br /> Laura estimated it would take two days to do all the work. We scheduled the job and decided we would keep the chips and wood. <br /> The crew came in a few days later with a bucket truck, chipper and lots of rope. They did a great job. It took two days, as expected. They got the tree down with no damage to the surrounding structures and cleaned up the area nicely. The crew was great, and really knew what they were doing. <br /> They left us with about 15 yards(!!) of wood chips and a whole bunch of firewood. We will never need to buy wood chips for ground cover. Ever. Again. <br /> Oh - back to that experiment. I measured that leaning tree before and after the work was done. Less than 24 hours after the job was finished, the tree trunk had straightened up 2.7 degrees. Pretty cool. <br /> Great group of people to work with. I would hire them again any time. <br /> <br /> <br /Pat H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
gutter cleaners in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANYPO BOX 635
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANY
- Garcia LandscapingPO Box 11232
Santa Rosa, California
- Garcia Landscaping
- Home Construction SolutionsPO Box 837
- Home Construction Solutions
- Intensive Care CleaningP. O. Box 2155
- Intensive Care Cleaning
- RED SKY ROOFING300 Standard Veneer Rd
Crescent City, California
- RED SKY ROOFING
- Tri County Washing 496 Hearn Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Tri County Washing