When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Kelseyville, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Kelseyville
- Curtis & AssociateI sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with
Land Surveyors in Kelseyville
- Business Description:Contact Southwest Surveying, Inc. in Joshua Tree, CA, to hire land surveying and mapping technology services.
- Business Description:DZC Consulting is a Woman-Owned Small Business committed to providing archaeological, historical, and cultural resource management services to private clients, and State and Federal agencies. We offer timely and effective guidance through the regulatory process, anticipating problem areas & helping clients plan for optimal solutions and successful project completion. We produce client oriented results and minimize cost while protecting our collective cultural heritage. DZC Consulting wou..
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan
- Business Description:Family Owned since 1964Recent Review:I sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. <br /> He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with. <br /Eric M.
- Business Description:Mashiach Exploration LLC is committed to our clients success. Our over 30 years of experience will lead your project needs from Permitting, Surveying, Planning, Engineering, Geological investigations, Modeling, Quality control, to ReclamationRecent Review:Their company provides civil and structural engineering, architectural document support, land surveying, and construction management/program management services to meet the needs of a diverse base of clients. Over the years, we?ve established a reputation for getting the job done on time and within budget, utilizing the latest technology to take your project from concept to completion. From the initial meeting to the ribbon cutting, we are with you every step of the way. <p>Their engineers and architects know how to overcome obstacles through creative problem solving. </pMenachem C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
land surveyors in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting2370 Lindstrom Ave
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting
- Mashiach Exploration LLC4995 Santa Barbara Avenue
- Mashiach Exploration LLC
- Pierson Company1200 West Harris Street
- Pierson Company