Compare quotes from top floor polishers
Get matched with top floor polishers in Fulton, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in Fulton
- Love Your FloorsAlbert does a great job. The tiles are so clean when he’s done. I’m amazed by the before and after results. I’ve used their services for many years, as has my mom.
- SAN JOSE PLUMBINGFrom the initial phone call everyone was courteous, professional, and on time. Knowing that I was doing a mini remodel, the plumber took care in ensuring that the broken pipe was repaired with no damage to surrounding tile, and not to scratch any other fixtures while removing them. They performed an excellent job at a reasonable price read less
- Appleby Cleaning and RestorationThe price was reasonable. They come when they say they are going to come. They have enough help to do what you want done. I would think they are professional because they do a lot of work.
- Steven Dillon Floor MaintenanceHe showed up on time, didn't try to sell me on extra services, and did a good, thorough job. He seemed very honest and professional.
- Pan American Collision CenterI had only 3,000 miles on my new Audi, and the hood had multiple scratches from my last car wash. I checked with my dealer and they recommended that I take it to Pan American to see if it could be buffed out or need to be repainted. He felt they were the best in town. The facility is huge, very high tech and immaculate. The ladies at the desk and Danny gave me a warm hello. Danny took the car, told me to grab some coffee and a seat and he'd have a technician evaluate the scratched hood. About twenty minutes later, Danny showed up and said and quot;good newsand quot;; the scratches could be buffed out. I said great,when can it be done. He smiled and said it was all done. I've never had a major accident, but I've had minor body work done on a number of high end cars. I wish I had found Pan American years earlier. Their facility, the quality of their work and their charges are far better than any body shop I've used in the last 26 years read less
- PRESTIGE AUTO BODYBacking out of a parking space at a shopping center, I struck an anchored low metal bench with the right front part of my front bumper. As I was getting out to assess the damage, I thought I might have a minor scrape. I was shocked to see the bumper pulled out of its mooring ! Screws holding bumper were ripped through very thin metal attaching the bumper. Took it to Prestige the next morning and had it back by mid afternoon. He reattached the bumper, buffed out the scrapes, and did some touch up. Not perfect, but a lot cheaper than replacing the bumper read less
- Five Star Hardwood FloorsHe was very good. I called him the morning to set up an appointment. He said he was available the same day. He came out and he was very nice. He was polite and he surprised me that it only took him an hour. The floors look great; he did a very nice job. I would use him again.
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHINGThis guy is excellent. It was worth driving about 50 miles to get to him. He is 100% professional and completed the work as promised for the price, actually a little less than estimated - SHOCK! How often does that happen? He even did a favor and did the work in a shorter timeframe than he'd normally complete the work as he knew I wanted the use the silver at an event the following week. Great work read less
- Five Star Hardwood FloorsWe had some scheduling issues but that was promptly worked out. I only had a level 1 cleaning done. The floors look better than before although I will warn you not to expect dirt crusted scratches to come out clean at level 1. I would hope they would come out with the higher level services that include buffing. Service was professional and products used didn't seem toxic read less
- PLEASANTON HAND CAR WASHCar wash seems to be geared to get as many cars through as possible, with less attention to detail than I expected. I needed a car wash for my new car as I had driven it from Southern to Northern California right after I bought it (bugs and dust mostly). I also wanted a good coat of wax. Dropped the car off, they said they would be fast, about 30-40 minutes, and they barely took 20-25 minutes. The inside had cleaning residue left on two surfaces (the Nav screen and another screen) that I had to clean once I got home. Water was still evident inside the doors, which really surprised me. Apparently I had picked up about 10-15 tiny paint flecks (white on my gray car) while driving and I had expected them to be removed with the wash and wax, however they were still there when the presented the car to me (the worker did clean them up when asked). Sure the car is new and might not show a huge improvement when waxed, but I expected to see wax residue or improved color to indicate the car had been waxed. If it had, it was a very quick job. I joined Angie's list specifically to find a few tradesmen and a good detailer. The nearest detailer has not responded, so I tried this hand car wash. For $70 I really expected my car to look better than if it had just been through a standard wash and dry. I was going to ask them for additional services but after I saw how they did the car, I decided to pass. The greeter/saleperson was a little agressive but became less so when I volunteered that I wanted an expensive service. She had assured me everything I wanted done would be done, but when the wash and wax were over, she was nowhere to be seen. The cashier was friendly and attentive. We have some rare rain today and their rain policy is not a free rewash within 24 hours, but a PAID rewash within 48 hours ($22 instead of $29). I just wasn't that happy with the car wash, wax, and service and would not recommend to others. Once I left I noticed many people rolling through to get a standard wash, and maybe if that's all you want, they are good enough read less
Buffing Services in Fulton
- Business Description:20 Employees. No subs. No travel charges. Free estimates to Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.Recent Review:Tile on sunroom exceeds my expectations! I had this company come and clean the terra cotta tiles in our sunroom and I'm very happy with the result! I picked this business based on Yelp and the fact that they are a family owned business. I plan on using them for our Mexican satillo tiles in the kitchen too. Highly recommend them read lessSUSAN L.
- Business Description:Normally our retail customers pay for the work when completed however upon approval we can offer a payment plane for the larger jobs. We also offer discounts for njobs of 500 square feet or larger.
- Business Description:More than just a handyman, we can provide free estimates for small to large jobs in many categories as follows:
- Business Description:Complete janitorial services. Daily, weekly, monthly, one time, move-ins, and move-outs. Floors stripped and refinished, pressure washing, windows, blinds, construction clean-up, carpet, upholstery, and much more. You name and it's done read less
- Business Description:MISSION STATEMENT: We are committed to providing the best value in auto detailing in the SF Bay Area by using the most advanced products. Staying abreast with the latest industry developments and techniques and providing outstanding customer service read lessRecent Review:The drought had kept me from washing my (garaged) car for a year. I decided to take it to have it detailed. I ordered the full detail. I love the appointment system. We arrived in the morning and the car was ready when promised. It looks better than it did when it was new (it is a 2002 model, which arrived from the factory in fall of 2001). The interior and exterior are immaculate and the shine is amazing. I got several compliments on the car from total strangers when I was out running errands. <br /> I do wish it were a little less expensive, but in this case I feel I got what I paid for and I WILL RETURN!!! Very pleased with this excellent business. <br / read lessAudrey A.
- Business Description:Diablo Motors Auto Sales and Service began in San Ramon in 1994 as a hobby, in a modest, back-alley Fostoria Way warehouse, and has since moved to our bigger, better current location on San Ramon Valley Boulevard in San Ramon. Diablo Motors is the easy and convenient way to get clean straight cars without having to deal with the "big dealership" element of smarmy salespeople and edgy cars. Oh, and let's not forget the usual 4 hour salesperson/sales manager shell game usually present at the bi.. read less
- Business Description:Family Owned, Full Service Upholstery Shop. We provide: Full Mobile Furniture Repair, Cleaning & Re-upholstery. Commercial & Residential Service. We care about our customers and give our best to every project we take on. Contact us for a free estimate today! Send pictures of your project + brief description of services needed to our work line (510)233-4112 and we will get right back to you with a quote read lessRecent Review:He was prompt and brought many samples to choose from. He made excellent suggestions. He was professional and he spoke with a lot experience. He understood the difficulty in the design of the back of the chair. He took a deposit and a week later he phoned and delivered the completed chairs. He described in detail all work that was performed inside the chairs and showed me the detail he gave attention to on the outside of the chairs. He seemed very pleased himself with the finish product-indeed he should. The work was done to perfection. I paid him the balance due and he went on his way. He is an excellent find and I will recommend him to all of my friends. I am glad to have found such a professional individual who does excellent work read lessCAROL C.
- Business Description:Since 1986, trained in Auto Body. We are Ceramic Pro installers, a top level protective coating. I value my reputation, Angies List clientele are a perfect match for my style of work. Please review my website and Yelp for recent Ceramic Pro installs, protective film (ppf) read lessRecent Review:Sean arrived promptly at 9AM as promised. He looked at my vehicle (previously only described via email, no pictures.) He quickly suggest that the interior would take 30 mins less than he had quoted because the condition of my leather interior was better than the average for a 12 year old vehicle. He offered to reduce the quote or to apply that credit toward extra time on the headlights which had an obvious coating that was reducing their effectiveness. It was easy to see that Sean knows cars and car care. When he was done my car looked close to brand new. It far exceeded my expectations. He offered suggestions about maintenance and was happy to share tips and recommend the products he feels are the best in maintaining your vehicle. I am very pleased with the value of the service and will certainly look to hire him again when my car needs attention. He also does window cleaning and I plan to have him clean my windows too read lessDevenie C.
- Business Description:Handyman Services self owned and run. I like to give to good causes.... church, senior discounts, etc etc the bigger the need the bigger the discount.
- Business Description:California Epoxy Flooring, Inc. is a decorative concrete solutions company that is committed to "next generation" technology along with premiere product quality and excellence in service. Our many years of experience allows us to provide our customers with the most attractive and durable concrete floor coatings and coverings for industrial, commercial and residential applications read less
See all 1 highly rated companies in FultonJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful floor buffing articles
Find floor polishers in
- Santa Rosa
- Rohnert Park
- Monte Rio
- Glen Ellen
- Saint Helena
- Bodega Bay
- Boyes Hot Springs
floor polishers in Fulton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 925 Collision Repair1410 Concord Ave - B
- 925 Collision Repair
- A and G Auto Repair220 Leo Ave
San Jose, California
- ADVANCE TECH COLLISION966 Piner Rd. A
Santa Rosa, California
- all crown spec. in crown molding,& baseboards ,2437 Veneto Ln
- Apollo Auto Detailing187 Mayhew Way C
Walnut Creek, California
- Appleby Cleaning and Restoration1660 Timothy Dr
San Leandro, California
- ATF Fabrications6 S Vasco Rd 6
- A and G Auto Repair
- Finish The Job1745 9th Avenue
San Francisco, California
- Finish The Job
- German Auto Body294 Martin Ave
Santa Clara, California
- German Auto Body
- InSequent793 Broadway
- Newell Auto Group3925 Alhambra ave
- Newell Auto Group
- OVER THE TOP825 Civic Center Dr
Santa Clara, California
- OVER THE TOP
- Quality Clean Express70 Laurie Meadows Dr STE4
San Mateo, California
- Quality Clean Express
- Roving RV TechPO Box 3027
- Roving RV Tech
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHING2535 7TH AVE STE 6
Santa Cruz, California
- SANTA CRUZ METAL POLISHING
- Ur Vintage Tavern108 Laurel Street
- Ur Vintage Tavern