Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Diamond Springs, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Diamond Springs
- Isidro.s lawn serviceIsidro.s lawn service answered my call for help and performed the services I needed. I liked them so much I hired them on a weekly basis.
- Isidro.s lawn serviceWe absolutely love Isidro Lawncare! They go above and beyond to take of our home. We have used them for over 8 years. They catch things on our property that we aren’t even aware of. We recently had a slow leak and they solved it and fixed it right away, it could’ve caused a lot of damage if ignored. Highly recommend
- Isidro.s lawn serviceThe Isidro family did an awesome job with our landscaping. We remodeled our entire backyard I was able to share with them my vision and they brought to life. Isidro’s lawn service is trustworthy, completed the work on time, and hard working folks! Highly recommend their service!!!
- Isidro.s lawn serviceExcellent work, reliable , on time, work is done with care. Isidro has been taking care of my large backyard with many old trees for nearly 15 years. Family business … they go above and beyond . They have landscaped and redone many aspects of my front and backyard and patios , they look beautiful because of the excellence in their workmanship
- Green Team JunkThese guys are great and had the most competitive rate that I could find as well as the most professional response and service. I’m done looking for other junk hauling companies as I will continue to use these guys throughout the years. Are the owner is very reliable and personal. They have been able to come out On short notice as well as planning ahead. I would highly recommend that you use this company as I know you will not be disappointed
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceVery prompt, was able to schedule us right away. Showed up promptly and did what was requested quickly. Cleaned up all gutter debris after work was completed. Very pleased with the result.
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceGreat, spent a lot of time, Bagged the leaves and cleaned up very well. Will have back to do windows.
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceAppt scheduling was flexible and timely. Kelly and Caleb arrived well within the 2 hr appt time; called in advance to notify of approx. arrival time. Discussed work to be done; both were friendly and knowledgeable. Professional and efficient in cleaning the gutters (heavy with wet leaves), clearing the downspouts and roof valleys, and installing downspout filters. Completed work in about an hour; bagged the wet leaves and cleaned up area. Completely satisfied - go-to company for gutter and window cleaning
- Sierra Vista MaintenanceGreg was punctual and very personable. After I showed him areas of concern (water cascading over side of gutter in two locations - 1 in front and 1 in back) he got right to work. He showed me a big clod of material that was blocking one downspout. Greg also called to my attention to the fact that a back gutter was sloped away from the downspout not towards it which would result in overflow. He advised that I might want to consider having an additional downspout installed at the lowest slope of the gutter or having a new properly sloped gutter installed. He indicated that Sierra Vista doesn't do that type of work nor did he suggest any particular company that might. As a result, I trusted that this was not just a ploy for additional work/revenue. Greg also showed me a downspout filter that would help keep debris out of the downspout - no pressure or verbal suggestion that I should purchase, just that this was available. I did purchase 2 of the filters because of close-by neighbor tress and Greg installed. This work was done in late Sept. 2015. After a recent January 2016 rain (4 months after initial gutter cleaning), I noticed rivulets of water falling from the side of a front gutter. I called Sierra Vista. Eric indicated that they have a 60-day guarantee but he would send someone over to check it out within a couple of days when they would again be in the Rocklin area. Jason arrived the morning of the specified day and took a look at the gutter. Leaves from the next-door neighbor's tree had completely covered the filter thus limiting the flow of water into the downspout and resulting in overflow. (Luckily I had had a gutter filter installed in Sept. otherwise that debris would have been in the downspout.) Jason cleaned the leaf debris (a goodly amount in my estimation) from the gutter and filter. He also checked and cleaned another gutter that had some leaf debris. Jason suggested in future to have gutters cleaned in October after nearby trees have dropped their leaves - a great and logical idea that I hadn't even considered. I thought I was getting ahead of the (hoped-for rain) game by scheduling Sept. service. There was no charge for this subsequent cleaning which was great customer service. I'm a happy and satisfied customer and will therefore use Sierra Vista again
- Sierra Vista MaintenancePunctual- showed up when scheduled. Professional appearance and demeanor. Cleaned up all leaf debris.
Leaf Removal Services in Diamond Springs
- Business Description:Giovanni's Tree Service PROPER PRUNING -TREE / STUMP REMOVAL- BRUSH CHIPPINGLANDSCAPE RENOVATION, SOIL & SODRecent Review:The job was completed quickly and the clean up was exceptional. This is the second time I have used Giovanni's and will use their services again! Highly recommended!Valerie F.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Green Team Junk offers Angie’s List Members 10% off all jobs. We specialize in environmentally conscious junk removal for your home or office. We will give you a quote on any item or debris you might need removed with the exception of hazardous waste. Our goal is to repurpose, refurbish, donate, and recycle everything we can in order to keep usable raw materials out of the landfill. Our promise to you is the LANDFILL IS THE LAST RESORTRecent Review:These guys are great and had the most competitive rate that I could find as well as the most professional response and service. I’m done looking for other junk hauling companies as I will continue to use these guys throughout the years. Are the owner is very reliable and personal. They have been able to come out On short notice as well as planning ahead. I would highly recommend that you use this company as I know you will not be disappointedKelly S.
- Business Description:Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with ..Recent Review:The two workers were prompt and professional and very efficient.Marie S.
- Business Description:JunkGuys is a Full-Service Junk Removal, Hauling, Donation, Recycling & Disposal Service. This means that you don’t have to lift a finger because our Uniformed Team of Professional Removers will take care of everything. We work with Residential & Commercial Property Owners from Elk Grove to Woodland and Davis to El Dorado Hills over to Roseville and then up to Auburn, CA. We donate furniture, clothing, toys, and working appliances; recycling everything we can from Structural Demo Materials, S..Recent Review:They were here very close to 10:00 a.m. Everything was loaded in about 45 minutes. They did give us a quote before they loaded, so that we could make a final decision whether or not to have them do the job. The price was reasonable. Two men worked well together and everything was to our satisfactionSusan H.
- Business Description:Zaharis Landscaping Inc. is a family owned business, established in 1988. The owner runs a crew of about 20 employees, six days a week, specializing in routine maintenance and landscaping. At Zaharis Landscaping Inc. we can take care of anything to do with the outside of your home. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discovery credit cardsRecent Review:Michelle, Kayla and John were awesome to deal with when scheduling this Fall yard clean up we needed done. They gave lots of options to spruce up or landscaping as well. So we are excited to work with them this Spring on new installation and design project. Will definitely use John's company againKelly W.
- Business Description:Working with "Has Truck, Will Work" is like working with a trusted friend ... who happens to be able to fix anything you need fixed! "Has Truck, Will Work" is a licensed and insured Handyman Services company based in Sacramento, but also services Placer, El Dorado, Yolo and Nevada Counties. Whatever it is you need help with, we can do it. Let us do the work you need done but don't have time, energy or desire to do! We are precise, punctual, and will beat any advertised rate. Can work for yo..Recent Review:Quinn did an excellent job. His communication was friendly, clear and timely and he did a great job.Rick L.
- Business Description:Chimney Cleaning & Inspection-$199.99 Availability is on a first come first served basis. Please call us 916-927-4235 Please be aware that the amount quoted is for Sacramento and Greater Sacramento Areas and for a Masonry type chimney and/or a Prefab (glass doors that fold open side to side like an accordion). Any other type of chimney and out of area may incur an additional charge. Since 1993. We are a State Licensed Contractor #752737 with both a C-29 Masonry and C-61, D34 Prefabricated ..Recent Review:The service was efficient and prompt. The problem with getting a copy of the receipt was very time consuming and irritating. Adina, a helpful employee, was able to finally remedy the hang up.Ranae B.
- Business Description:Owner-operated business. Does lawn service, drainage, planting shrubs, bushes, trees, and stump grinding.Recent Review:It went okay just thought the price was too highFrank H.
- Business Description:I provide a complete one stop handyman service. I am experienced and equiped to address any of those pesky issues you may run into as a home owner or small business owner. I have trade experience in nearly all phases of construction. With over 20 years of experience, no job is too big or too small. I am the owner / operator of this business, meaning no middle men, no excuses, just quality results! I except all major credit cards. Estimates are completed at no charge in most casesRecent Review:I hired David Smith (he said he lived in Ione so please don’t mistake this review!) for HIS quoted $50 per hour. He was OK to start and gave me ballpark estimates so I’d know if I could afford to do one or more projects but overcharged me by double to triple the hourly rate for the first three projects. He put in two floor plugs in the concrete slab leaving exposed wire above the surface level and gouged out irregular holes in my new Pergo flooring for the cheap plastic plates he used which don’t have recessed plugs, you can’t plug a lamp under the rugs without a huge bump showing! My old ones were brass metal and rectangular like a single plate and allowed for the 2 plugs to be hidden below floor surface. He charged $650 which was twice more than his hours and materials. He did the same on $450 for 30’ of fake crown mounding on the kitchen cabinets but the worst ripoff was the less than 10hrs on ordering, putting in an exterior door to my side yard. WE Agreed to a door with 6 lites SPECIFICALLY with the wood muntins (cross pieces) BETWEEN the glass for ease of cleaning in my old age so he showed me LOWES pic of the door. I left the specs up to him and he, after changing appointments to work or shortening time allowed for flimsy excuses or cancelling/changing his appointments with me FOUR different times (I had to reschedule other workers too) brought a door with wood panes glued on both sides!! And, they were bowed! I was panicked because he took so long to do the job and he wouldn't take responsibility to get Lowes to replace it plus it was holding up other important things going on so was angry I’d let him install it, having to clean and look at all those exterior wood panes inside and out forever! He also asked for $650 up front for that door and a spotlight and plug for just outside it but didn’t have 10 hours into ordering, labor etc. ($500) but charged me for 27 HRS labor - $1350, simply because he said the door project may cost “upwards of $2000”... I accused him of gouging and I’m not sure he’s even a licensed contractor who can estimate over $500 jobs (not sure of the rule) but I hired him because he said he charged $50 an hour. ALSO, he didn’t even finish the repairs to the stucco or filling holes and caulking or cleaning the door because he was in such a big hurry to leave the day he gave me the final bill! I looked outside to see the mess later. I texted and he was not going to do the right thing on the bill but did offer to finish but I was so upset, I didn’t want him back here. He took about a month to do a few small projectsBarbara T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Find leaf removal services in
- Shingle Springs
- Cameron Park
- Garden Valley
- El Dorado Hills
- Pilot Hill
- Pollock Pines
- Sutter Creek
- Pine Grove
- Granite Bay
- Gold River
leaf removal services in Diamond Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Quality Maintenance 26932 5th St
Rio Linda, California
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.843 N Market Blvd Ste A
- above & beyond building services1731 Howe Ave
- A Quality Maintenance 2
- Dumpster's Junk Removal12628 west lane
- Dumpster's Junk Removal
- Fix It Today LLC.10426 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California
- Fix It Today LLC.
- Giovanni's Tree Service4800 Yosemite Avenue
- GM Complete Cleanup119 Beard St
- Green Solutions and More Inc.2915 Lesvos Court
- Green Team Junk11660 Garnet Way
- Greenstar Landscape Management Inc.3214 Rancho Tierra Ct.
Cameron Park, California
- Giovanni's Tree Service
- Rudy's Lawn Care & LandscapeP. O. Box 780
Elk Grove, California
- Rudy's Lawn Care & Landscape
- TC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE INCPO Box 1923
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- The ADTOM Company3173 Oakwood Rd
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- TNT Window Cleaning & Home Services6600 carmelwood dr.
Citrus Heights, California
- Total Landscapes & ConstructionPO Box 398
- Trailer & Labor For Hire2407 Boxwood St
- TRIPLE R TREE SERVICE1312 ASCOT AVE
Rio Linda, California
- TC LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE INC
- Valadez Construction and Landscapes8427 Duffers Dr
- Valadez Construction and Landscapes
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc