Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Fallbrook, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Fallbrook
- Suncoast Pest Management, IncThey came and did a look around found nothing and the raccoon didn’t get in my attic. Looks like he just ruffled the roof a bit. They guys were great and professional
- Suncoast Pest Management, IncVery respectful and professional! Prices are very good and his products are very accommodating for our needs! I highly recommend this company
- Suncoast Pest Management, IncWhen I requested a quote online on a Sunday I received a call within a few minutes from an individual who was extremely polite and responsive. The day of, Jose arrived and was extremely professional, adjusted his plans to our needs, and explained any issues we might have in the future based on our house. He explained the requirements for everything to be safe for the spray in our nursery and we have not seen an ant since. Thank you very much
- Antac Pest Controlgreat! he came out as requested, and did a great job checking everywhere to ensure there were no more issues or problems. Spoke with the contractor doing the repairs and identified all areas that needed to be replaced and sealed. As they were the company that did the extermination and certification for the sale, I called them, and they responded promptly and with no charge. Will have them out annually now to keep the little critters at bay
- Antac Pest ControlThough we ultimately chose another company this time, I was pleased with the professionalism and responsiveness of Antac. They had excellent availability for us and offered prompt advice for our problem. We would certainly consider contacting them again should the need arise.
- Antac Pest ControlThe same company had sprayed just the outside of my house in August 2014, (my decision). This was 7 months later and I was under invasion by armies of ants, with a few spiders and unnamed other bugs also present. With a dog, I was very concerned that whatever treatment I had done would be safe for him and for me while eliminating the bugs from inside the house. When I called to make the appointment, I told the scheduler that I wanted to sign up for a periodic maintenance plan rather than just a one-time spraying. The cost for spraying every 3 months was $64 each time. Also, I could call any time in between treatments if critters appeared, and the company would send someone out at no extra charge. I figure that part of what I'm paying for is peace of mind. I did not need to bag up food or do any other special preparation for the inside spraying. The technician who came out was knowledgeable, polite, and considerate of my needs. When the inside is sprayed, all people and pets have to be out of the house for at least 2-3 hours. I arranged for my dog to go to the groomer and I went grocery shopping. When we returned, there was no smell or evidence that a treatment had taken place. The proof has been in the weeks since then, which have been bug-free. Occasionally, a single ant will appear, probably on a scouting trip, but those are easily dispatched
- Antac Pest ControlI appreciated the expertise and honesty of the exterminator. He knew as soon as he walked into the garage that the smell was not characteristic of rats. He quickly found the source of the problem, removed it, and eliminated the odor as best he could. The only minor complaint I have with this company is when I first called and talked to the schelduler. I said I THOUGHT I had a rat in my garage, and I immediately was given a sales pitch for multiple pest control visits to control the rats which involved them coming out every few months for a contract price. If I signed up for that, my initial visit would be less. I think I also had to give them my mastercard number to schedule the visit, and the contract. I reluctantly agreed, only to find out I did not have a rat problem, but something that could be taken care of in one visit. The exterminator noticed the price I was quoted on his invoice when the work was finished, and reduced the cost of the visit and cancelled the contract by writing notes to that affect on his final invoice. But when I received my Mastercard bill, the original higher price was charged to my card. I did not call them (my fault) to request a refund of the overcharge (about 20.00, if I remember right) because I had too many other stressful things going on in my life at that time. Overall, I would highly recommend this company, but unless you are sure about what your problem is, I would defer any long term contracts before the exterminator actually comes out.
- Wildlife Removal Services IncWithin a week they had trapped and removed 5 raccoons. They came daily to remove the trapped animals. Excellent job.
- Harbor Pest ControlAlthough I am still out of the country, my tenants report excellent results. After the first traps were set, only one mouse was spotted. Since then => A happy, rodent-free home! I hope I don't need this service again. But, I'd definitely use Harbor Pest Control for any future pest problems.
- Suncoast Pest Management, IncFound & removed the dead skunk. Sprayed, deodorized & put crystals down to cut the oder. Was very professional. Would recommend him again. (Eddie Valdez)
Animal Removal Services in Fallbrook
- Business Description:Our business is Pest Control. Our mission is “Results.” Satisfying our customers with the appropriate level of quality is a primary goal and a fundamental element of our business mission. Pests and critters can cause costly repairs to your property so it’s best to take preventative measures as soon as possible. We are dedicated to delivering comprehensive service to homes and businesses throughout San Diego saving time and money. We offer extermination and control services for many pests that..Recent Review:They came and did a look around found nothing and the raccoon didn’t get in my attic. Looks like he just ruffled the roof a bit. They guys were great and professionalLa Shonda D.
- Business Description:We know how important it is for you to live and work in a pest free environment. We offer expert advice about all your pest control problems. We will initially give your home or commercial space a thorough pest inspection and then take appropriate measures to control any existing pests. Once completed we will design a pest control management program for your ongoing protection and peace of mind. To guard against insect, (including bees) bird or rodent (including gophers) infestations you need..Recent Review:They were very thorough and professional. They sealed off all the entry’s and came by the next day to make sure all was still ok. We found out that my aunt who lives in the front house also had raccoons in her attic and basement so my brother the owner authorized them to do her house as well.. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer them to anyone I know who’s in need of their servicesMartha P.
- Business Description:We provide the control and removal of wildlife, including damage repairs, cleanup, and disinfecting and deodorizing of any and all areas affected by wildlife. We also provide limited pest control services. Additional phone: 951-296-028Recent Review:We will let you know if we see results.Carol D.
- Business Description:Omega Animal Removal is the nations leading Rodent Control, Squirrel Removal, Raccoon Removal, Opossum Removal, Skunk Removal and Bee Removal Firm. We are experts in getting all types of animals out of attics and crawl spaces, keeping them out for good, cleaning up the messes they leave behind and repairing the damages that the cause to your home or commercial building. We offer the longest guarantees in the pest control, animal removal or nuisance wildlife industries and have a nation wide t..Recent Review:Omega Animal Removal - did not remedy the situation for which they have been paid. In Sep. 2020, we paid $2500 to Omega Animal Removal to remove squirrels that had broken into our attic. In Nov. 2020, I noticed squirrels had re-entered the attic, so I contacted Omega Animal Removal. Over the span of 4 weeks, I called and texted 5 times without ever receiving a reply. In Dec. 2020, I called the office and they dispatched a tech to my house. He remembered working on the house and agreed that the recent re-entry and damage was aggressive and needed repair. We made an appointment for his return the following week to remove the squirrels and make the repairs. He was a no-show on the appointed date. In Jan. 2021 I called the office again asking why the tech missed the appointment. I still have not received a reply from the tech or the office. I selected Omega Animal Removal based upon positive reviews and their 'lifetime' guarantee. I paid top dollar and yet my rodent problem has not been resolved and I can't get anyone at Omega Animal Removal to address and remedy the situation for which they have been paid. UPDATE 1/23/2021 - Good News- I did hear back from Omega Animal, one day after my posting here. They apologized and dispatched a guy to remedy the hole. I appreciate them taking care of this as advertised. I change their grade from an F to an A. I support them 100% .Mark D.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned, family based company that has over 15 years of combined industry experience. As a result, we wanted to offer a better service to our community that focuses on quality service, and outstanding customer care. We offer a wide range of pest control services; and only hire highly trained, and qualified technicians. When you call our office, you will also notice that our office staff is friendly and helpful. Our focus as a company is to be worthy of our customers, so please ..Recent Review:Geat! Green Flash Pest Control branched out to Arizona, and I had Mark Howell spray my house for scorpions (and ants) for $30.00 per month.Matt G.
- Business Description:Antac Pest Control is your number one exterminator and pest control contractor in the San Diego area. We efficiently handle all types of pest issues so that you can return to normal life activities as quickly as possible. No pests are out of our reach. We use advanced technology solutions to solve every unwanted pest problem you may haveRecent Review:Explained procedure, provided post-visit tips, and ensured problem resolved.Christopher B.
- Business Description:EcoGuard Pest Management offers a variety of pest control services to accommodate the needs of you and your family. From general pests such as black widows, ants, or any rodent, our trained staff is always available to assist you. Please bug us today, so they stop bugging you! Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Went great. Tech found an ant hill in yard and killed it. Sprayed exterior of house and yard...bait inside...he will be back next month for follow up treatment.Dawana G.
- Business Description:Griffin Pest Management began with a mission to create a company that would provide the highest quality service. Armed with the best and brightest leaders in the industry, we built our team with top quality people. Additionally, our sales people and technicians are highly experienced and the most technically trained. Providing a superior quality service may sound like common sense. But it is all too often overshadowed by cost cutting measures and corporate greed. We believe a superior pest co..Recent Review:Griffin was great! Can’t wait for them to continue to keep our home pest free!Curtis W.
- Business Description:Lunas Chimney Sweep is proud to bring you the best service in all your chimney and air duct cleaning needs.Recent Review:We've had a problem with birds and a squirrel coming down our chimney. One chimney is in the kitchen for an indoor grill, and there is our fireplace in the den. We have rarely used either the grill or fireplace in the mid-century home we inherited from our parents. We decided to get the chimneys capped to prevent animal invasion. Luna's Chimney Sweep had very good reviews, so I called and was informed by Violet what the process is and that they offer a free estimate. I made an appointment and Pedro Luna and his assistant, Chris, arrived promptly on the appointed day and time. Mr. Luna explained their service and also gave us good information about the operation and mechanisms of fireplaces. He did the inspection and told us the problem areas that he found and gave us the option of how much work we would want to have done on the fireplaces. He said they could start work that day if we accept the estimated price, or make an appointment for them to come back another day. We decided to have the recommended repairs done that day, with cleaning and capping of both fireplaces. The work was completed in a little under three hours. Mr. Luna and Chris were thorough, efficient, and neat. He reviewed the work done with us and made sure we were satisfied with everything. They were careful to clean up afterward and the work areas were left spotless. We are pleased with the work done, the price seemed fair, and Mr. Luna was careful to explain everything and to make sure we understood the hows and whys of what he was recommending and doing. I would not hesitate to use his service again or give a referral to othersDonna S.
- Business Description:We use the best materials, and equipment for insulation, HVAC, air purification and indoor air quality. We are committed to providing the best customer service and achieving the best possible results. As a one stop solution source we offer the full gamut of professional services: Air purification systems, Attic and crawl space cleaning, rodent proofing, sanitation, insulation removal, insulation replacement and installation, air duct repair/replacement/re-routing, and furnace cleaning. We als..Recent Review:On initial inspection, they discovered that our old heat registers were the kind with asbestos (house built in the 60's), so they had to sub out the abatement part of the job. Once abatement was complete, the workers showed up each day at the time they said they would arrive. They were all friendly and professional. They kept everything clean. The took pictures in the attic to show me before, during, and after the work. They explained what they were doing and showed me the new ducting they were installing (quiet ducts) and explained the more "up-to-date" way of putting in the duct work than what we had. After the work was complete, we noted that the furnace ran much quieter (due to new ducting), and it ran WAY less often. The house stayed much warmer while running the furnace much less often. Best of all, our gas bill dropped! Now that we're moving into summer, the house seems to be staying cooler on these warm days. We don't have A/C so we're hoping the new insulation will keep the house cooler as the days continue to warm up. Very happy with the company and all the work they did. I would recommend themJanet E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Fallbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- A&M Animal Control of San Diego3059 Guilitoy ave
San Diego, California
- Abbott Pest ControlPO Box 1881
Simi Valley, California
- Adios Pest Control IncPO Box 211241
Chula Vista, California
- AGRICULTURAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES9917 Maine Ave
- Air Superiority346 Oak St
- All Pest Pros4025 Vista Park Court Suite A
- All Pest Pros1502 Simpson Way
- American Pest Control8100 Broadway Ste. E
Lemon Grove, California
- Angel Paws Pet Cremation120 North Pacific Street #C-4
San Marcos, California
- Animal Control Made EasyPO Box 3728
Big Bear Lake, California
- Animals Gone Wild1620 Montgomery Dr
- Antac Pest Control310 State Pl
- ATCO Pest Control1250 Petaluma Blvd N
- A&M Animal Control of San Diego
- Catch'em Wildlife SoCal993 South Santa Fe #193
- CHECKMATE EXTERMINATORSPO BOX 461467
- Corky's Pest Control909 Rancheros Dr
San Marcos, California
- Crawl Space and Attic Pro14781 Pomerado Rd
- Critter Control7929 Silverton Ave Ste 606
San Diego, California
- Critter Gitters Pest Management9816 Vine St
- Catch'em Wildlife SoCal
- Friends Forever120 N Pacific St
San Marcos, California
- Friends Forever
- Joshua's Pest Control6867 Nancy Ridge Dr Suite E
San Diego, California
- Joshua's Pest Control
- K & M Pest Solutions Inc4083 Oceanside Blvd, Suite G
- K & M Pest Solutions Inc
- Lloyd Pest Control935 Sherman St
San Diego, California
- Lloyd Pest Control
- Omega Animal Removal2636 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 222
- Omega Animal Removal
- Slate Termite and Pest Control Services1835A S. Centre City pkway 279
- Southland Gopher & Pest
- Speedy Animal Control10971 2nd St
- Steri-Clean (1-800-HOARDERS.com)9785 Crescent Center Dr #302
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Suncoast Pest Management, Inc7317 El Cajon Blvd Ste 202C
La Mesa, California
- Slate Termite and Pest Control Services
- Y&S Home Builders Inc5311 Topanga Canyon Blvd 307
Woodland Hills, California
- Y&S Home Builders Inc