When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Crestline, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Crestline
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were organized in the lead-up to the survey. During the survey they took the time to explain how they were conducting the survey as well as the results. After the survey when I had a question I was able to speak to the owner of the company on a Saturday, who took the time to walk me through some of the boundary marking. In addition to doing the work, doing it well, and explaining it as I needed, they are reasonable, pleasant, and professional people. It was truly a pleasure working with them
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were helpful, friendly, professional and efficient, really knew what they were doing, explained to me in detail whatever I asked them to, kept me informed of the process, and were careful and respectful on my property (like not trampling plants). They followed up and encouraged me to call if I had any questions. Highly recommended
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.I encountered a complicated boundary dispute involving my residential property and a new neighbor who began clearing an area. After searching Angie's List, I discovered Voorheis & Voorheis and its stellar reviews. I called on the company and had a complete survey made for my property. I am so glad I did. There were so many headache issues involving my property: it's hilly, convoluted, and there were no nearby licensed surveys on file. My deed had a confusing and older metes and bounds description to boot. Fast-forward, and I now have an outstanding Voorheis & Voorheis survey with amazing quality and attention to detail. I am exceptionally pleased with it. I am also very happy with the professionalism, courtesy, and promptness I received from every contact with the company. Jeff, Brad, and the entire crew are fantastic. I can honestly say that Voorheis & Voorheis is one of the best companies I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I give them my highest recommendation
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.I called Jeff to get a quote on a property survey on Monday 4/25/11 for a residential property I was purchasing in Long Beach, California. I had opened escrow on the property that day and I only had 17 days to get the survey done to verify if any encroachments existed. I was concerned that the property I was buying may have been encroaching onto one or both of the neighboring properties because of the odd shape of the lot and positioning of existing fences. When I called Jeff, he was able to provide me with a lot of detail on how the survey was performed and he was very up front with his pricing. Since his company was located in Northridge, he even suggested that I check with a local Surveyor in the Long Beach area since his quote may be higher due to his longer travel time from Northridge to Long Beach. Paraphrasing his words, he said "I don't want to price myself out of a job, but you may be able to get a better price from a local surveyor due to a shorter travel distance". I took his advice and called a few other surveyors in the area; however, none of the other surveyors I called were able to give me a firm quote, nor commit to the job. One local surveyor I called was quoting me a bit more than Jeff, and could not commit to the required timeframe. Furthermore, none of the other surveryos I called were able to provide the detail that Jeff did on how the job would be performed. I decided to go with Jeff's company that same day, and he had a three man crew out to the property that same Friday to perform the Survey. He was able to provide me with a detailed sketch noting two encroachments by the neighboring properties the following day. The entire survey was completed well within the required time, and Jeff did an excellent job of providing updates on the survey via phone and email. The Survey also involved detailed information on exact encroachments in terms of square footage, and included documentation on an existing easement that was recorded in 1956 with one of the neighboring properties. I learned through some internet research that a lot of the cost of the survey was related to the detailed records search that surveyors perform when preparing a survey report. Given that these encroachments weren't disclosed by the seller, I was able to get the seller to pay for 50% of the Survey cost and negotiate a better purchase price on the property. Now that I have closed escrow on the property, I am also using the Survey report to reclaim about 87 square feet of land that the next door neighbor's property was encroaching on and building a new fence along the correct property line. Overall, Jeff's company did an excellent job on the survey report and was very professional. I would strongly recommend that anyone buying real estate get a property survey done
Land Surveyors in Crestline
- Business Description:Go Green Construction (Lic # 889248) is a general contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area. We build healthy homes that not only benefit their owners, but generations to follow. General Contractor specializing in Creating Healthy Living Environment for Your Family: Certified "Build-it-Green" Builder, EPA Lead Safe Certified, Non-Toxic Home Specialist. Whether you're looking to create a bigger kitchen, a new nursery, a completely new dream home, or upgrade your home to lower your energ..Recent Review:Fernando and Go Green not only built our dream home, but became a part of our family. He and his team worked daily with care, compassion and were always professional and respectful to our living space and our neighbors. The original portion of our home was built in 1925. Fernando and his crew added a home on the back of our home, a swimming pool, two additional bathrooms and much more, all while my family of 4 lived in the original space. Construction can be very stressful but Fernando and his team always made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The best part is that all construction was completed and permits were signed off just before the pandemic. We felt like we were the luckiest family on earth living in this beautiful home while working and doing online school. I HIGHLY recommend Fernando Feldman and Go Green Construction for ALL of your construction needs. He does it right the first time and is beyond detailed making sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished productDebra G.
- Business Description:Util-Locate has been in business since 2001 serving all of Southern California. We range in clientele from residential homeowners to major general contractors, architects, engineers, school districts, colleges, hospitals, and municipalitiesRecent Review:Util-Locate assured me that they could "precisely" locate and determine depth of the sewer line and they failed on both counts. The technician sent out was poorly trained and unable to locate the sewer line with radar-type equipment. He then attempted to locate the sewer line by inserting a tool down a floor drain. While forcing the tool down the drain, he broke the tool in 2 places before giving up on trying to identify location of the sewer line. The next day it was determined that the floor drain was now blocked and would not drain properly. Util Locate would not take any responsibility for the damaged floor drain and and hung up on the phone when asked when they intended to follow-up on the problem their technician created. There was no problem with the floor drain before Util-Locate attempted to use the drain to locate of the sewer line. Beware of Util-Locate as their competency is lacking and and they ignore problems they have caused. I would definitely avoid using this companyRobert E.
- Business Description:LICENSE #: 759817.Recent Review:Very bad not only did they delay the project 6 times. They also threatened residents in the neighborhood and left a huge mess. They would go days without showing up. Horrible experience never again.Ashole a.
- Business Description:J- Squared General Contractors Inc. is a leader in providing value-added construction to our clients by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the construction process. Our mission is to establish strong and lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations. Developing a solid reputation of integrity and commitment is our number one goal. J Squared is recognized for consistently delivering only the highest level of customer service and quality construction..
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor and Commercial and Residential Builder with over 50 years of combined construction experience. We are a Certified Green Builder through Build It Green, we are Cal Green Certified and we are Certified installers of all major Roofing and Waterproofing Manufacturers. Our clients range from: Property Managers, Home Owner Associations, Real Estate Brokers, Commercial Offices, Hotels, Hospitals, Churches, Schools, Restaurants, Custom ..
- Business Description:Cleaning services on major common walkways. For example, cross-walks, intersections with center dividers, bike lanes, sewers near rounded corners and bus stops with benches, gutter overflow scoop outs, drains vacuumed, and railroad crossings cleaned up
- Business Description:Santa Clarita #1 Home Inspector - the only one to provide Same Day Electronic Reports! Licensed, Certified and Insured ~ give one of your biggest investments a full physical checkup. An inspector is your last line of defense against major defects that could quite literally sink your financial future
- Business Description:Christensen & Plouff Land Surveyors is a full service land surveying firm providing quality surveying services throughout the western US. With our knowledgeable staff, state of the art equipment and professional licenses in multiple states we can provide our clients top of the line service, quality and experience. At C.P. Land Surveying we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality product that is completed quickly and cost effectively. Our extensive expertise and wide range of servic..
- Business Description:Contact us at (951) 695-3900 in Temecula, CA, for our comprehensive civil engineering and environmental engineering services.
- Business Description:Regional Pacific Consulting (RPC), is a multi-discipline land surveying and contracting firm offering a wide range of land surveying, planning, contracting, and development services to the West Coast. RPC has a full time team that consists of drafters, survey and mapping technicians, and field crews that are supervised by our Registered Land Surveyors with almost 70 years of combined experience in the private and public surveying industry. At the forefront of technology, RPC utilizes stat..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Twin Peaks
- Blue Jay
- Lake Arrowhead
- Cedar Glen
- San Bernardino
- Running Springs
- Oak Hills
- Loma Linda
- Grand Terrace
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Apple Valley
- Forest Falls
- Alta Loma
land surveyors in Crestline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & C Paving CompanyPO Box 16154
North Hollywood, California
- Cadtechs41700 Ivy St
- CAL-QUAKE CONSTRUCTION636 N FORMOSA AVENUE
Los Angeles, California
- CaliLand Engineering Inc1216 S Garfield Ave Ste 200
- Christensen & Plouff Land Surveying27821 Fremont Court #6
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- City Radius Maps300 E. Bonita Ave. 3641
San Dimas, California
- Coast & Valley Land Surveying Inc7045 La Fonda Ct.
- C & C Paving Company
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farmers Insurance
- George G. Boghossian & Associates, Inc.1111 North Brand Blvd. 202
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- Go Green Construction, Inc9300 Texhoma Ave
- GREEN USA CONSTRUCTION3050 W 7TH ST # 200
Los Angeles, California
- Grenier and Sons Land Surveying28039 Scott Rd., Ste. D-293
- George G. Boghossian & Associates, Inc.
- Mallory ConstructionP.O. Box 781
- Mark Hooper Home Inspections13171 Sierra Highway
Santa Clarita, California
- Massaro and Welsh Inc.34840 Yucaipa Blvd
- Metz Surveying27772 Avenue Scott
Santa Clarita, California
- MWH Design and Construction5699 Kanan Rd
Agoura Hills, California
- Mallory Construction
- R. Chris Wright Land Surveying74711 Dillon Road #399
Desert Hot Springs, California
- Radius Maps 4 Less11808 Letini Dr
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- RAM BUILDING & REMODELING INC.10423 Atlantic Ave
South Gate, California
- Redlands Consultants & Associates621 S. Buena Vista St.
- Regional Pacific Consulting428 Main Street, Suite 206
Huntington Beach, California
- Rowland Development and Entitlement23811 Washington ave 110-110
- R. Chris Wright Land Surveying
- Safford Construction Management3549 Valley View Ave.
- Secutrac Engineering43300 Business Park Drive, Suite 205
- Site 2 Site Survey4300 Edison Ave
- Solid Rock Construction Group Inc943 Majella Ave
La Verne, California
- Symmetry Surveying + Mapping4055 Redwood Ave Suite 407
Los Angeles, California
- Safford Construction Management
- Util-Locate667 S State College Blvd Suite 81