GetSafe

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2016

2600 Stanwell Dr Ste #200

Concord, CA 94520

GetSafe offers a smart, flexible way to secure what matters most to you. Our no-contract home security system is easy to install and even easier to use. It delivers all the benefits of a professional security system without the long-term commitments. The idea that you’re locked into a three-year

02/28/2017

Nicholas L.

Courtney was very nice and helpful!!

Description of Work
I needed to order 2 more Door sensors.

11/11/2016

Robert M.

I investigated services with GetSafe, compared these services to other providers and for the cost, flexibility, and ease of setup, I reached out. The customer service was excellent and thus far, they've been very prompt about every email, phone call, offer, etc. that we discussed.

Description of Work
Investigating and choosing security services for my home.

09/15/2016

Lauren B.

My experience was very good with GetSafe. They really helped me customize my kit according to the layout of my apartment and did not try to sell me a "package". The focus was more on the protection of my home instead of just making a sale. I love the fact that i can see all of the devices from my phone. I really liked the fact that I didnt get locked into a contract. This was just what i needed.

Description of Work
Alarm systems

09/15/2016

Lucinda G.

I was looking into an alarm system for my apartment since I live by myself in not the best of areas. I didn't want anything with a contract since I don't know how long I will be where I'm at. So when I came across GetSafe in my search, I was excited to find a company that fit all of my needs. Their website is so easy to navigate through and they have super helpful videos which I didn't find on any of the other DIY websites. I originally spoke with someone over their chat line and they were so great, I felt like I was chatting with a friend. Their rep, Rachel ended up calling me and went over my entire house w me to help me figure out everything I needed. This is my first alarm system so I didn't know anything about what I was doing. I got all set up and got my system relatively fast. Everything was super easy to install. I did have to call a few times just because I am tech illiterate and I spoke with Courtney and Austin and they helped me and answered all of my questions without making me feel stupid. I really feel like the people at this company care and that is so important to me since the biggest thing I am paying for is my peace of mind. Some tips, definitely get yourself a camera and a keyfob. It is so comforting to be able to see a live view of my apt when I'm at work and the keyfob is super convenient. Thanks GetSafe team.

Description of Work
GetSafe has provided me with great customer service and and even greater peace of mind.

07/08/2016

Indira Q.

Needed a system that I could control on my phone, had backup if Internet/power went down, and no contract. Looked online and found GetSafe. I went on chat and asked a few questions before I placed my order (awesome feature) . Equipment is upfront b/c no contract, but I rent and can't do contracts so I don't mind paying a little more upfront, and having the flexibility to stop monitoring if needed, and system is portable so I can take it with me when I move. Customer service really stood out, they are great both on chat and on the phone. Love my system, simple and easy to use, but does exactly what I need it to do.

Description of Work
I had to call customer support to update some account information and the agent was super helpful. I verified some account info, and she even gave me some tips on using the app with my system when I mentioned I had some trouble. Great customer service!

07/01/2016

Austin H.

Everything went great. I got the system a few days later and started to install it. All the devices were easy to put up all told it took about 45 minutes to get up and running. During the install I set the alarm off and Getsafe called me right away. I like the way it looks in my home and by that I mean I hardly notice it is there. I like being able to control the system from my phone and being able to check on my house with the camera when I am away.

Description of Work
I ordered a new security system from them online. The website had everything I needed to know and I felt comfortable going with them.

06/15/2016

Brie M.

Very friendly and courteous. I really liked that it felt like I was talking to a friend instead of a sales person. The whole transaction was pretty quick and seamless.

Description of Work
Sales rep placed the order for me over the phone.

05/18/2016

John R.

Do - Provider supplied hardware for self-install. Easy instructions to follow and system components were "pre-set" to facilitate easy installation. Alarm service (very reasonable and no contract requirement) is approximately $30/month. Alarm service very "punctual" with contacts when signals are received (see the "Don'ts below). Still learning system to further customize functions. Great and reliable product. Don't - Don't forget to call the alarm service while installing your system as they will be receiving both trouble alarms as well as malfunction alarms (and they will call you...I plugged the "hub" in to charge battery prior to installing system and received call notifying me of system alarms...nothing else was installed).

Description of Work
Provided hardware components for self-installation and will provide system monitoring. Don't - try to anticipate all sensors you might need to minimize shipping costs (i.e. cost same to ship it all together as for shipping on individual components if ordered separately...shipping is timely and accurate).

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

I.T GUY NOW

I.T GUY NOW is devoted to help it's clientele with the best experience of customer service and support for all their IT support, IT consulting, Network Support, and Computer Repair requirements. Our team has helped diverse industries in San Diego and surroundings.

Home Security Systems, Home Alarm Systems, DIY Wireless Home Security, Residential Burglar Alarms