GetSafe

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2016

GetSafe offers a smart, flexible way to secure what matters most to you. Our no-contract home security system is easy to install and even easier to use. It delivers all the benefits of a professional security system without the long-term commitments. The idea that you’re locked into a three-year deal? No, we think you should be free to choose whether you stay with us....

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

Smart Home Security and Smart Solar Solutions. As a leading smart home provider, Bright Home Services offers home security, energy management, and home automation solutions. It's about a personal, memorable and quality experience that will leave people better than they were. Our in-home consulting approach coupled with our award-winning customer service ensures you get the best of everything we have to offer. We are 5 Star everywhere for our reviews for a reason. CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thats the name of the game at Bright Home Services. Established in 2019. The Bright Home Services organization was developed by industry professionals dedicated to saving lives and improving quality of life through home security, home automation and Solar Technology. The ownership has impressive and extensive backgrounds in the security industry. This experience has enabled the team to acquire the necessary expertise, skills, and knowledge to benefit their loyal customers.

02/28/2017

Courtney was very nice and helpful!!

Description of Work
I needed to order 2 more Door sensors.

11/11/2016

I investigated services with GetSafe, compared these services to other providers and for the cost, flexibility, and ease of setup, I reached out. The customer service was excellent and thus far, they've been very prompt about every email, phone call, offer, etc. that we discussed.

Description of Work
Investigating and choosing security services for my home.

09/15/2016

My experience was very good with GetSafe. They really helped me customize my kit according to the layout of my apartment and did not try to sell me a "package". The focus was more on the protection of my home instead of just making a sale. I love the fact that i can see all of the devices from my phone. I really liked the fact that I didnt get locked into a contract. This was just what i needed.

Description of Work
Alarm systems

09/15/2016

I was looking into an alarm system for my apartment since I live by myself in not the best of areas. I didn't want anything with a contract since I don't know how long I will be where I'm at. So when I came across GetSafe in my search, I was excited to find a company that fit all of my needs. Their website is so easy to navigate through and they have super helpful videos which I didn't find on any...

Description of Work
GetSafe has provided me with great customer service and and even greater peace of mind.

07/08/2016

Needed a system that I could control on my phone, had backup if Internet/power went down, and no contract. Looked online and found GetSafe. I went on chat and asked a few questions before I placed my order (awesome feature) . Equipment is upfront b/c no contract, but I rent and can't do contracts so I don't mind paying a little more upfront, and having the flexibility to stop monitoring if needed,...

Description of Work
I had to call customer support to update some account information and the agent was super helpful. I verified some account info, and she even gave me some tips on using the app with my system when I mentioned I had some trouble. Great customer service!

Category home security systems

Home Security Systems, Home Alarm Systems, DIY Wireless Home Security, Residential Burglar Alarms