Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2010

180 Mace St. Unit C17

Chula Vista, CA 91911

Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning has a staff of five total employees including two office staff and three field staff. We do not use subcontractors for any of our HVAC work at all but we do subcontract for drywall repair and electrical up grades. We are a C-20 Licensed company that covers warm air heating, ventilation and air conditioning and or anything that pertains to completing any HVAC installations or HVAC energy up grades. California license number 923196. We carry an assured bond in the amount of $12,500.00, a liability insurance policy of $2,000,000 in liability coverage and a vehicle policy of $1,000,000 in liability coverage. We do not charge any trip charge nor do we charge any initial fees. Equipment upgrades, change outs and new installation we give a free estimate. We charge a system diagnostic if the customer request a quote on repairs to their existing equipment that will be refunded if repairs or installations are made. Our hourly service cost is $85.00 plus any materials used. All installation do not require any up front funding, we will fund the project and we don't expect any money until the project is completed and the customer is satisfied. All Angie's list customers will receive a 5% discount on all service repairs and a 3% discount on installations. Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company with an impeccable installation and service reputation....

04/10/2017

Jenny P.

I was really happy with their work. I thought it was high quality. They had to coordinate with other people for other work we were having done on the house.

Description of Work
They put in an air conditioning unit in 2013.

10/18/2016

Gale M.

10/12/2016

Ashlie R.

Good. Some delays but job was completed as promised and done well. Mike will make sure job is thoroughly complete.

Description of Work
Full heating and AC system.

02/29/2016

Gale M.

Description of Work
Mike, the owner, came the same day we called,was knowledgeable and gave an estimate that was half of what ASI proposed. The work was done in a timely manner by Mike and his assistant. I highly recommend this family-owned business for anyone in the San Diego County area.

04/03/2015

Michael L.

I needed to install a new HVAC system. Based on the good reviews, I invited Mike Della-Mora, the owner of the company to come to my house to give me an estimate. Mike was willing to come out on a Friday evening. He answered all my questions professionally and was knowledgeable about every step of the installation. I was very impressed and decided to hire Mike to do the job. When Mike arrived, I asked him to park his van on my driveway to make it easier for him to unload his installation tools. Mike insisted on parking his van on the street because he was afraid that his van might leak engine oil on my driveway. What a thoughtful guy! Mike earned my respect even before he started to do his job. Mike told me that he had started helping his dad to do HVAC work since he was a little boy. Mike demonstrated what a master installer he was by doing an excellent job to install the new HVAC system for my house. I was so hapy with the job Mike did that I gave him a nice Sony portable stereo as a gift to his three loving kids. The new HVAC system works great. I HIGHLY recommend Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning for all your HVAC needs. Thank you Mike!

Description of Work
Install a new HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Customer Name], We are really happy to hear you where pleased with our service. We are 100% honest with our clients and respect them as well. Thank you for putting your trust on Absolute Heating and AIr Conditioning. We are here to help for any of your HVAC needs. Wow what a great review. Thank you from the Absolute Team.

08/22/2014

dan S.

I have worked with many fine HVAC companies over the years, but this certainly was not one of them. I contacted Absolute Heating because of their positive internet reviews.....which I now thinking are probably very well "managed". I had this company out to my apartment to assess a problem with a wall heater.After two mis-diagnosis and repairs that they acknowledged that they screwed up, they told me that I would need to replace the entire unit. Being that the weather was very cold at that time and the house had been without heat for several days I agreed. They installed the heater....and all was okay for a couple of days....and then more problems...and more problems....and more problems. There were no less than 10 trips to my property thru this process. They even asked me to check and make sure that there was not a problem with the gas line (shouldnt they have been able to tell that). Regardless, I did have SDGE out to my property twice....no problems with the SDGE gas line. Basically in the end, they stopped responding to requests to come fix the inoperable heater they installed. I contacted another HVAC company, who came out to the property, diagnosed the problem, and had the heater repaired within 24 hours.....and that heater has now worked without issue for nearly 6 months. I was told by the second HVAC company that the "new" heater somehow included used parts. I cant say how that happened.....but certainly makes me very suspicious after all of my other problems with Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning. Bottom line is they didnt know what they were doing on this job. They made incorrect diagnosis on several occasions and looked to blame the problem on other things. Even after 3 weeks of repeated service calls they still couldnt get me an operational heater. They basically stopped responding. I think they got frustrated because they couldnt figure it out.....and decided to walk away. They're probably okay for some jobs....but I would NEVER have them do work for me again or refer them to anyone.

Description of Work
Provider was contacted to fix wall heater where the pilot kept going out

06/24/2014

Nazur S.

After some initial communication issues, that the company was quick to resolve, we chose them to instal a new central AC system. The two installers were top notch! Daniel is a huge asset to Mike's company. They also quoted is a great price! Definitely recommend using this small dependable family business!

Description of Work
LOVE this company!

08/26/2013

Jenny P.

We were having another remodeling project going on at the same time. Everything with Absolute Heating and Air went very well. They actually had to work with the other contractor's schedule in order to finish everything once they were ready with the other remodeling project. They were fine working through the schedule for the contractor and we were very happy with everything.

Description of Work
We needed a new A/C unit and we hired Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning to install the new one.

02/15/2013

Monta B.

Absolute Heating and Air installed a full AC and heating system in my studio where I offer children's and parenting classes. We were moving into a very old building with no insulation and large windows, that gets extremely hot in summer and cold in winter. I had read great reviews online about Michael's work, so although he was too busy to do the work when we first were moving into the building, I decided to wait until he was available. It was during a major heat wave San Diego was experiencing in August, and Michael was able to set me up with some temporary units that got us through until he was available to do the job. I had chosen Michael because of his great reviews, and so when it came time for the work to be done, I was a little disapointed that it turned out he wouldn't be the one doing the work. There were a couple of hitches that happend due to lack of communication between him and the guys he actually had doing the job. However, in the end the system came out great and works beautifully. We are one of the only businesses in the neighborhood that has AC and most to the homes here don't have it either, so people really appreciate it now that it's in. We are a really popular destination on hot days!

Description of Work
Install central heat pump system (heat and AC) with long spiral duct with multiple vents going the length of the room.

09/09/2012

Ralph W.

Description of Work
Michael, was on time and very professional. He resolved, my unusual air condition problem very quickly. There was a Potato Bug that got smashed, between the contacts, on the outdoor unit. I provided a used Tooth Brush and Michael resolved the problem within a minute. I really appreciated his honesty and how thourugh he was. I will definitely use this company for any future Heating or Air Conditioning problems. Ralph Wilson

07/14/2012

James W.

The whole experience was great. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Absolute Heating and AC is the best. We needed a furnace and called several companies. Mike, the owner and a highly decorated prior Marine, answered all questions, was knowledgeable about everything, and super sincere. He would work with you to come up with the best solution. In the end, Absolute had the lowest quote. On the day of the install, their people even brought their own vacuum to make sure there was no mess. They did a superb job. You can’t go wrong with Absolute.

07/21/2011

MARGERY & MIKE A.

I spent about $4000 on the small air-conditioning unit I bought from them. I also spent a couple of hundreds on the actual large air-conditioner to be fixed. The large air-conditioner was old and it kept freezing up and stopped working, so they guy that came out kept coming out till he made sure it worked. The last time he came out he actually got in touch with the manufacturer of the air-conditioning unit on the phone with him until he could get the air-conditioner fixed. He said that he was not going to stop coming out until he makes it work and he did that. It has been working great since last November, so he seemed to be very dedicated. He was just very professional and cared about doing a good job and made sure it was done the right way.

Description of Work
I use Absolute Heating and Air Conditioning for heating and air-conditioning. The last time I used them was in November and they fixed our large air-conditioner.

SD Air Quality

We dedicate ourselves each day to providing the highest quality duct cleaning, mold removal and dryer vent cleaning care to our customers. Winner of the 2016 Super Service Award! We have also sought to give our new customers the highest confidence about our ethical business behavior. At SD Air Quality we offer unmatched customer service, the latest technologies, competitive pricing and top quality, support and solutions. Whether you have a small or large, business or home, we have the capabilities to clean all the mess. Our specialty is customer satisfaction and trust as well. SD Air Quality is your #1 choice for any type of cleaning and much more!

Offers by SD Air Quality on Angi
    Airways Duct Cleaning

We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Call today for all your dryer vent and air duct cleaning needs!

Cool Air For you

With over 22 years of experience, we are heating and air conditioning company working in the Greater San Diego Area. Our company strives to provide the best service for reasonable prices. We are a manufacture approved company and certified for ductless and VRF systems by Mitsubishi. Our technicians train on all brands of heating and air conditioning systems. Our goal is to provide all our customers with the friendliest service, based on knowledge and timeliness. Give us a call today for your free estimate!

MasterCard, Discover, Check

New HVAC installations, HVAC Equipment Change outs, HVAC Equipment Upgrades, HVAC Custom system retrofits for residential, commercial, state and federal applications. HVAC service repair and system diagnostics for residential, commercial, state and federal applications. HVAC sales. Forced Heating, gas heating, air Conditioning, ventilation, Heat Pumps, thermostats, controls, zoning, Tank less water heating, insulation, upgrades, disposal, recovering, recycling

duct cleaning