CrackerJack Home Services

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

2100 Palomar Airport Rd

Carlsbad, CA 92011

We are the premier appliance repair company in San Diego county. Our specialty is repairing and installing residential and commercial appliances such as ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers and dryers, microwaves, and more. We provide same day and 24 hour emergency repair services. CrackerJack literally means expert. We take pride in our work and leverage over 40 years of combined experience in appliance repair to bring you guaranteed service and value. CrackerJack Appliance Repair is a full service company employing and training top notch technicians who work by the book. Our office staff is available for scheduling 24/7. We accept all major forms of payment....

appliance repair (21)small appliance repair (6)dryer vent cleaning (1)

07/27/2021

Great! Jerry was a fabulous tech who diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

01/05/2021

If you are considering using Cracker Jack Home Services, proceed with caution. Our leaking front load washer machine was misdiagnosed and after waiting 2 weeks for the back ordered part, the leak is now worse. The experience has been filled with numerous communication failures as well as a total out of pocket expense now exceeding $324.00. Not to mention the 3 tech visits, each one a complete inco...

Description of Work
FAILED REPAIR SERVICE - PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

09/30/2020

Great job by Omar. Installed a tub gasket on my 13 year old dishwasher. Cracker Jack was the second company to work on this problem. The first, also listed on Angie's List, failed miserably. The technician dispatched was inexperienced and had no clue. Luckily Cracker Jack answered my request for bid (the only one out of 8) and dispatched Omar. He had to spend most of the service call correcting da...

Description of Work
Repair a leaking dishwasher.

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

07/29/2020

Ultimately my appliance did not need repair, but the technician was able to diagnose the problem and make a recommendation to solve the problem on my own. The charge for the service call was all that was required and it was very reasonable. I will happily use Cracker Jack again for my appliance repair needs. I could not have been more pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

06/20/2020

Maecus was very honest with his diagnosis. he told me the repair on the washer woulod be costly. I decided to forgo the repair in favor of a new washer. I was impressed by his professionalism. I would definitely call Cracker Jack again!

Description of Work
Washer repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/10/2020

Awesome. Professional, knowledgeable, fair and courteous. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

06/04/2020

These guys are awesome. Professional, polite, punctual, knowledgeable and completed the work quickly. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/12/2020

There was a bit of confusion from 1st visit to follow up visit for the right hose. Thought they were to come the following Monday but we called Monday morning to discover they were not available. Follow up appt done Tuesday.

Description of Work
Washing machine water leak

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/08/2020

The technicians were prompt and clearly well trained on dryer repairs. they quickly diagnosed the issue as a belt that was probably broken and after the drum came out that was exactly the problem. they ordered the necessary part and returned to install it 2 days later. they also were very patient answering my questions about how exactly a gas dryer works and what can be done to prevent issues in f...

Description of Work
Repair a dryer that would not go past the initial "on" function

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

05/06/2020

Great! Worked quickly and efficiently. Very courteous and respectful and observing covid safety guidelines.

Description of Work
I needed a vent connection from my new microwave to the exhaust hose.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair,appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

We repair and install residential appliances including refrigerators, ovens, stoves, cook tops, dishwashers, garbage disposals, exhaust fans, washers, dryers, and more. We work on all major brands and models of equipment and accept all major forms of payment. Call or book and appointment today!

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check