Appliance Repair R Us

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2010

3.4

7746 Corte Marin

Carlsbad, CA 92009

Sizable portion of our business comes from a word of mouth and returning clients. Yes, many of our customers have become our fans! Don’t be surprised if your friend will thank you for recommending our services to him. So, step up, give us a call. Our commitments – honest service, diligent work, satisfied customer. We are licensed, insured and BEAR certified We specialize in repair of all major appliances models and brands We guarantee 100% satisfaction We provide a written estimate for your approval We will waive service call charges with repair done. We will work around your schedule We will warranty parts and labor Don't forget to mention $20 discount coupon to our repair technician. Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Range Repair, Cook Top Repair, Gas Stove Repair, Electric Stove Repair, Gas Oven Repair, Electric Oven Repair, AC Repair, Microwave Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Freezer Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Heater Repair, Garbage Disposal Repair, Laundry Stackable Unit Repair, HVAC Repair, Air Conditioning Repair...

10/02/2017

Daniel V.

Repairman quickly fixed the damaged door hinge

Description of Work
Replaced over door hinges

10/02/2017

Daniel V.

Quickly fixed the problem

Description of Work
Oven door hinges replaced

11/03/2014

Kim H.

Description of Work
Very dissatisfied customer after multiple attempts to repair my oven and over four months of appointments (several of them were missed). My oven is still heating too hot. Unprofessional, rude and incompetent. Was introduced to this company as a home warranty claim. The technician replaced several parts over the months of service but the problem is still not fixed. Unprofessional; appointments were missed and I was not notified. Appointments were to be rescheduled by the office but I had to call them, was talked down to by office personnel. On another occasion was told "shame on you for buying Viking appliances as it is too hard to get parts". Technician did not bring a thermometer to test oven after replacing parts so we used my $14 thermometer I bought at Ace hardware, my oven was covered with fingerprints upon him leaving, I later found screws on the floor, he even showed up at my house for another appointment and when I opened the door he said he forgot to bring the part! He said he would be back later but he never came and didn't bother to call. When my oven stopped working all together the day they installed yet another part, It took over a week to get them to return. Again, I had to call to schedule the appointment and the office was very difficult to deal with. I have now contacted the home warranty company and have moved on to another repair service. Don't waste your time with these guys.

08/04/2014

Kara R.

HORRIBLE!

Description of Work
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I am a month out from my first service call and my ice maker is STILL not fixed and my fridge is STILL leaking water. Every tOscar Madena is unprofessional, rude and incompetent! It started on June 14. My home warranty company, Fidelity, referred this company. I called him with 3 issues: my ice maker stopped making ice, the fridge wasn't holding temperature & had ice on the inside back wall building up & the unit was leaking from underneath which ended up going under my hardwood floors and into the surrounding wall. I needed someone FAST! Oscar came out, looked at the bottom of my built in unit and said he would order parts. I assumed he knew what he was doing since he was the professional. It was a Saturday so he said he would call Monday to get approval for cost and parts would be in on Tuesday or Wednesday at latest. By Thursday, I had not heard from him. I called to follow up and he said he was "waiting on parts from Sub Zero and would check on the situation and get back to me tomorrow (Friday).". As you can guess, no phone call, again. On Monday, June 23rd, I called Fidelity to follow up and they said Oscar did call & order parts. He was given the 'ok' for the work to be done. So I waited. He finally came June 25th, the day before I was to leave town. He was supposed to arrive at 12:00. He arrived 30 minutes late with no phone call. He replaced the ice maker, water line and was supposed to replace the coil (which he charged my warranty compnay for a new one) but said it didnt need to be replaced (does my warranty company get reimbursed for that or has he returned it? no!). I have a built-in and Sub Zero supplies an emergency water shut-off valve in the front since there is no access to the back of the fridge. He thought that was where the leak was coming from so he removed it and replaced it with a new one which he said was also leaking. He said he would have to order another one. Now, I have no emergency shut off valve! There is no way I can pull out the fridge by myself. It takes 2 men. I would have to turn off water to the whole house if there was an emergency again. During the work, I asked a few questions and he got frustrated with me. I told him I am curiuos of why things arent working and why there is still ice in the line and suggested he shouldn't get frustrated with people for asking questions. I also told him that he needs to communicate better with people because it is unprofessional. He apologized and blamed his "poor english" on not understanding me. After working for 4.5 hours, he said the water line behind the the fridge in the wall had the ice in it and the unit had to be turned off for 24 hours so it could melt, "that was the only way." I turned it off when I left town. It was off for 10 days, plenty of time for ice to melt!! When I returned from vacation, I turned the unit on and waited 2 days for ice. NO ICE!! Called Oscar on Monday July 7th and was told he would call me back in 2 minutes because he "was driving and didnt have his bluetooth". He didn't call back in 2 minutes or even 2 hours. I called again. I told him the ice maker is not working still. He said he had to order more parts (without coming to look again). I asked him when that would be expected and he said Wednesday or Thursday. I asked him to call me then either way to confirm. NO PHONE CALL!! I called on Friday July 11th. He asked if he could" call me back in 2 minutes because he is driving and doesn't have his bluetooth". Yeah, I've heard this before. As you can guess, NO CALL BACK AGAIN!! I called Fidelity on Monday, July 14th, ONE MONTH to the day that Oscar stepped into my house. They said they had to recall him on the job because they could't have someone else come in to finish an unfinished job. I told them that I pay THEM for a service and I refuse to let this scammer back in my home. They got scammed, I got scammed and they need to give me a new person. Everyone is waiting on my fridge to get fixed! The drywall people, the painters, the hardwood floor installation people, my homeowners insurance company, etc. They said they would have to charge me another service call. I replied that I could care less. The gentleman on the phone started to write up a new order and in doing so, he went through the checklist. "Is your fridge holding temperature?" I was doing a visual check as I said, "yes". I started to say the leak was fixed as I bent down to look under my fridge! " OH MY GOSH! There is a puddle of water under my fridge!". I immediately started crying. This has been so stressful. The guy on the phone felt badly and said he was sending someone new, there would be no service fee and he would put a rush on it! I immediatly called the restoration company and they came out within 20 minutes. They pulled the fridge out and everything was saturated. Black mold. Walls and flooring RUINED. And I STILL havent heard from Oscar. How do you run a business like that?

06/24/2014

William W.

Came late for the initial service call and didn't have his own ladder. Found dirty filters and the units frozen. Changed filters and said he would return the next day to follow up. Next day when I tried to turn air back on the thermostat was broken (digital thermostat had a blank screen). Didn't show up the next day as promised and didn't answer his cell phone. Called office and another day went by with him showing up. Finally showed up and denied breaking the thermostat, but said the sensor in the attic had burned out so we would have to pay for a new one. Fiddled with some things for two hours and said he would have to come back again with a helper for 4 more hours of work. Said he would call the next day to set up a time. Haven't heard from anyone since. Called the office and they promised me he would be in touch. That was my last communication with them. They disappointed me at every level of service and I would never call them again.

Description of Work
Came to the house to repair air conditioning.

Olympia Services

At OLYMPIA Services We are committed to customer service. We have 100% satisfaction guarantees. We are licensed and insured. We are fully train and certify as a restoration specialists. Our reputation is based on fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help! Olympia aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state.

PATRIOT PLUMBING

Full service plumbing and repair including faucet, toilet and sink repairs, slab leaks, garbage disposals, water heaters, repipes and more!

Jack's Plumbing & Heating INC.

Jacks plumbing and Heating is a family owned and operated plumbing company covering all areas of plumbing and heating from the smallest to the largest repairs and replacements. We provide the highest quality service at a competitive price and we are fully licensed and insured (Lic. #1093517). Most estimates are free, all pricing is based on flat rates and we offer a 10% discount to all Angie's list first time callers.

Free with any repair
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

We Specialize In Major Appliance Repairs: Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Range Repair, Cook Top Repair, Gas Stove Repair, Electric Stove Repair, Gas Oven Repair, Electric Oven Repair, AC Repair, Microwave Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Freezer Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Heater Repair, Garbage Disposal Repair, Laundry Stackable Unit Repair, HVAC Repair, Air Conditioning Repair