New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Calistoga, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Calistoga
- Pro CleanPro Clean did an amazing job. They are always very professional and punctual. Very fair pricing. Work is always exceptional. I woul recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you.
- Redwood Cleaning CompanyShe was awesome. She was prompt and very thorough with a deep cleaning for my move out of my 1 bedroom house.
- Redwood Cleaning CompanySuper friendly, quality cleaning, and goes above and beyond every single time. Best cleaning team!!
- Redwood Cleaning CompanyThe cleaning job was done in depth beyond my expectations 🤩 I woke up this morning like is this even my house lol 💪❤️ Beautiful job thank u ☺️
- squeaky clean residential & commercialWrote a long lengthy review but it never posted. We had this service done for friends of ours. They did such an amazing job and couldn’t be happier. Communication was excellent too which is important to me. I called on a Thursday and needed the cleaning the next Monday and Edith made it happen. There were 2 that came and they scrubbed and cleaned the house to perfection. They removed stains in the bathrooms that previous attempts were unsuccessful. The window blinds looked like new when they were done as did the kitchen appliances. The house was perfect when they completed. Highly recommend Squeaky Clean. After seeing what they did for our friends, can’t wait to have our home done. Give them a call….. you will not regret
- Kristi's CleaningKristi worked for me as an in home care provider. She was thorough in every aspect of my home. She is so caring. Even after she no longer worked for me she still sent me texts just popping in to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend her for she does such fantastic work.
- Kristi's CleaningExcellent! She was on time for her shifts, she knows how to clean a house, which I have to say, I appreciate, and she took good care of and respected my home, and did the same for my needs. I sometimes get travel anxiety but she’s a good driver when I needed transportation for appointments. I’d hire again
- Lilly'housekeepingLilly is one of the best housekeepers. She is thorough with attention to detail. Everything is super spotless! Lilly has a pleasant outlook and is so easy and flexible with her hours, in our experience. We’ll use her as a housekeeper anytime & would happily recommend lilly to our friends & family! Thank you, Cindy Lockar
- King's Cleaning ServicesExceeded expectations. Pleasant to work with. Asked questions for confirmation and/or clarity but worked effectively without supervision. Gave great advice for cleanliness maintenance of area cleaned. Guests complement the end results.
- DUST BUSTER HOUSE CLEANINGDust Busters employees, Tim and Mona, are very pleasant and care about doing things right. I have the two hour service every other week; and that amount of cleaning keeps me up to date so I can do other fun things. It's always great to know they are coming and the house will shine.
House Cleaners in Calistoga
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:they never mopped the living room floor. there was dust in all the corners of the room. they used all MY products and steamer. they used my best dishtowels as rags. the end tables in livingroom (glass) weren't even been clean. they only stayed 1 hour and 45 min. they di if n't touch the entertainment center. the bathtub was filthyJulie C.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Since 2015 we have been specializing in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties, along with window cleaning, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Venmo and Zelle, in addition to cash, check, PayPal, and credit/debit cards. Check out all of the services we offer bel..Recent Review:They were excellent. I would recommend them to anyone. They did a great job. They were reliable. They were trustworthy.david S.
- Business Description:Our company specializes attic/crawl space clean up mice/rodents proofing ,insulation removal, insulation installation, vapor barrier, radiant barrier, sanitation, air duct repair and replacement, air sealing. We usually doing Free inspection before workRecent Review:They were very professional, on time and polite. They are easy to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone also the pricing is okay.franco M.
- Business Description:House To Home MovingRecent Review:House to home was terrible from the get go. A technician came out to give me a quote, was supposed to email it to me that day and never did. I had to follow up days later to get the quote. They crew was late, yet still charged me as though they arrived on time. They also charged me for their 1.5+ hour lunch break! The technicians doing the actual move were kind and hard working, but they or their supervisor lost some parts to my refrigerator. They promised to search their trucks and get it resolved the next day. This was late May. I never heard back from them. I talked to a manager and he explained that they ordered the parts for the refrigerator but that they would arrive for TWO WEEKS; leaving my refrigerator non functioning. They said the parts would arrive on June 8th. I called on June 9th and they still had NO IDEA when then would get the parts. I called and left a voicemail stating that I wanted them to remove the now broke refrigerator and replace it, but they are refusing to answer my calls. Terrible customer service. Do NOT trust them!!MICHELE N.
- Business Description:SafeRacks is the premier provider of overhead garage storage. Our goal is to provide the highest quality ceiling racks designed to utilize wasted space in your garage. We pride ourselves on delivering the best product and supporting it with outstanding service. The SafeRacks patented design is intended to be the strongest overhead storage solution available with a lifetime warranty to back it upRecent Review:Order was placed on 11/05/2018. Installation was promised for 11/26/2018. Installer did not show up and did not call. After conversation with CS, a new installation date was scheduled for 12/03/2018. Again installer did not show up and never called. CS promised to lower the price and promised that installer will get in touch for setting-up a new date. Installer never called! I contacted the company by e-mail on their website and sent the afore-mentioned case history. No reply! The company claims to have received a SUPER SERVICE AWARD from Angies List in 2013. CS is poor in all respects; at times it took over 30 minutes until a phone call was answered (voice mail message: "your call is very important to us"); e-mail and voice mail messages were totally ignored. The company pretends that it is a fast growing, quality focused, highly responsive product firm for overhead storage and organizational productsFRANK H S.
- Business Description:Solely operated by owner since 2006.
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom Cabinetry
- Business Description:Fireman Janitorial does a full array of janitorial services.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Saint Helena
- Santa Rosa
- Glen Ellen
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rohnert Park
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Lower Lake
home cleaning services in Calistoga
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Water Damage1330 E Houston Ave
- Alexas housecleaning
- Aloha Cleaning Services11424 Worden Rd
Mokelumne Hill, California
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- Ana's Top Quality Cleaning1124 West Avenue J5
- Attic kings1830 Springs Rd
- A+ Water Damage
- C&J Gutter Cleaning & MaintenanceP O Box 1071
- Cardenas Handyman Repairs3331 Moorland Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Central Valley Cleaning Services Inc.1787 Bual Ct
- Class Clean43269 41st St W
- crazy clean526 Loma Verde Ln
Rohnert Park, California
- C&J Gutter Cleaning & Maintenance
- Navarro Housecleaning
Santa Rosa, California
- Navarro Housecleaning
- SafeRacks25471 Arctic Ocean Dr Corporate Office
Lake Forest, California
- Turner's Family Cleaning SVC38021 27th St E
- Turner's Family Cleaning SVC
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the North Bay765 Baywood Dr
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems of the North Bay
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- White Glove Cleaning214 Lincoln St
- Working Hands Home & Property Maintenance Services1151 11th street
- Welcome Home Moving Services
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Calistoga, CA?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Calistoga, CA?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?