ROYAL GUTTERS INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2005

PO BOX 66093

Portland, OR 97290

Gutter repair and service...

04/05/2022

Dianna S.

They arrived on time with a large crew, and really went the extra mile to provide great service.

Description of Work
Total replacement of gutters on my large house

08/17/2021

Ken C.

Royal Gutters were able to repair a leak problem, in a corner of our gutters, that no other company was able to solve. The problem had caused a rotting of the wood behind the gutters. They were able to repair the gutter area without removing the gutter and then replaced the rotted wood with new pieces that restored the functionality of the gutter and the previous attractive appearance of the overall area around the gutter. I'm incredibly thankful for their expertise, great company!

Description of Work
Gutter repair

09/10/2019

Jenna L.

I am so impressed with Alex and the team at Royal Gutters. This was a very small project and so I didn't even know if I would get a call back. But Alex contacted me immediately and was actually able to squeeze in the job within 2 business days. The work looks great and it was very reasonably priced. I found Alex to be very honest and professional. I'd hire him again in a minute. Thank you!

Description of Work
Small gutter install

04/02/2019

Bonnie F.

George, who does the estimates and sets up the job, was very easy to work with. He gave a few options for each part of the gutter system and helped me to choose options that were suitable to my home and affordable for me. It was a selling point that they offered the type of gutter cover I wanted. The installers worked fast and efficiently. The gutter system is very nice looking and has worked well with any rain since the installation.

Description of Work
Replaced all gutters and downspouts. Added gutter covers.

09/25/2018

Ray H.

everything I could have hoped for was done, no problems at all

Description of Work
Replacement gutter

01/10/2018

Carol S.

Excellent installation and great quality gutters. After getting numerous quotes, I decided on Royal Gutters because of the positive reviews that I had read. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced old gutters

01/06/2018

Elisabeth F.

We have been having trouble with our very old gutters for some time. When I first contacted Royal Gutters, when I thought all we needed was a good cleaning, they responded that they were unavailable. However, when I decided we needed something more serious, George came out to give an estimate within a couple of days. The estimate seemed high, but since most companies I contacted failed to respond, one couldn't do the work because of our solar panels, and the only other one to offer an estimate couldn't seem to find our house, we decided you get what you pay for. I emailed George late on a Friday to schedule the work. He responded immediately and had a crew available the next day. The crew was pleasant and efficient. They had bought the wrong color paint, but fortunately we had some. (We did not receive a discount for this.) They removed a problematic downspout and added one that was missing. They also replaced a board that had dry rot (we had a board on hand) and still finished within a few hours. The new gutters worked beautifully in the recent rain, and they look very nice. I hope they will last a very long time.

Description of Work
Gutters replaced on 1 story ranch house, soffits scraped & painted

09/08/2017

Mark P.

Very very happy with the work that they've done.

Description of Work
2 Downspout Replacement

Category gutter cleaning

10/29/2015

chong M.

There was a good crew number to finish the job, they were thorough, fast, friendly and clean! Great Job! The end result shows there professionalism!

Description of Work
gutter installation whole house plus an additional new corner gutter

11/14/2012

MARK M.

It never got started to I cannot say how it went other than to say they were non-respnsive.

Description of Work
Contacted Royal via their website for an estimate on downspout work. Several days later someone appeared unannounced (no call or email) to give an estimate. Only my son was home. The estimator took pictures and said he would provide an estimate and he had my email. Two weeks later I called the company and had to leave a voice message requesting the estimate. Now, two weeks later no response from the company. I do not recommend this company as they are non responsive.

04/13/2011

KATHLEEN M.

Royal Gutters had replaced both my front and back gutters a few years back, and I foolishly didn't have them replace the downspouts at the same time. I am about to have a new path installed, and realized that the downspouts had rusted and were leaking directly on the area where the path was to be constructed. When I called and explained that I needed the work done as quickly as possible, the company promptly scheduled an appointment to do the work, and quoted me a price that was substantially lower than other companies I contacted.

Description of Work
The company replaced two downspouts that had rusted and were leaking directly on to my front pathway.

01/02/2011

KATHY F.

Royal has been doing these houses for several years, and I have been completely satisfied. The day they came out was unspeakably wet, but they cheerfully and efficiently did the job. One house had clogged drains and they cleared those with a 'bubbler' on the end of the hose, for free. Saved me $300 and possibly having to reroute the downspout. The only issue was making contact with the right guy. I was in email contact with Vitaliy for weeks, but he was nowhere near as responsive and knowledgeable as Tony. Just be sure to ask for Tony. I was also grateful Tony put me in contact with Creative Decks, a company which solved a complicated gutter issue for a lower deck.

Description of Work
I needed gutters cleaned for 3 duplexes. In addition, after the experimental installation of a short run of gutter foam, they went ahead and installed foam on all 3 houses after they cleaned them, which we expect to keep the bulk of the leaves out of the gutters. Hopefully, I will not need to have them come out every year from now on.

09/27/2010

ELISE L.

Their estimate was $730, which was very reasonable, however, we wanted screens and they were offering foam, so we went with a different company.

Description of Work
We got an estimate for garage gutter replacement.

05/20/2010

RL H.

They were prompt in responding to request for an estimate and prompt to schedule and perform the work. All went very well.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters and drain spouts on an RV cover with a very irregular roof line.

03/03/2010

KATHY F.

It cost $75 for the trip charge and $75 to clean the gutters. Well worth it to prevent dry rot and foundation damage. They will be experimenting for a year with various systems of gutter shielding and let us know if installing them might save us some future clogged gutters. Very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Last spring Royal Gutters installed a tricky set of gutters for us over a deck area for $1,400. This spring they cleaned those same gutters. We also had a detailed email from them about gutter shields and how to minimize gutter maintenance, in response to my question. Overall, they have been extremely responsive and professional. We will continue to use them for all future gutter work.

12/01/2009

Cheryl K.

They were efficient and quick. Their price was excellent. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
We are redoing our duplex, so we stripped back all the old gutters in it. I had Royal Gutters Inc install new gutters in our duplex.

10/02/2009

KIM L.

The building is a historic building and they were knowledgeable and did the work well. Their pricing was reasonable as well. The quality of their work was good and I was satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
They put in gutters on my commercial property.

09/23/2009

Cassandra D.

Do not take jobs in 30 mile radius. We are 19 miles away, not in a remote location or anything, and they hemmed and hawed when we called them "you're out of our way" etc.--very poor phone manners. All we wanted was a straight answer of yes or no, but they didn't want to have seem unhelpful, which in fact they were. When we asked them if they could recommend someone in Clark County, they said they couldn't. On the upside, someone actually picked up the phone this time. The first times we called we just got a full mailbox.

Description of Work
Called to see about having fairly extensive repairs performed on gutters on our house in Ridgefield.

Category gutter repair

The 30 mile radius is approx. We can only look at so many homes, answer so many phone calls, and do so many jobs per day. We are overwhelmed with calls on some days that we must make a very hard decision and decide what areas we will service. As unfair as it may sound, we must follow a route closer to our office in Portland. We are trying are very best to reply to all, but sometimes there are too many inquires to reply to for our small company and we cannot handle the volume. Please do not be discouraged though; the best way to get a hold of us is in fact by email as we do not have secretaries or personal assistants. Please email as much description as possible. Name, phone, address of project, any information and photos help a lot. We can save a lot of time by letting you know an approx. price, our schedule, or if it is something we cannot due, etc. Help us keep extra carbon out of the atmosphere by sending us an email. royalgutters@royal.net. Thank You.

09/19/2009

Lee W.

Tony didn't show up for a scheduled appointment, or call. I gave him a second chance on another day and the same thing happened.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repair.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof cleaning

Tony does not represent the entire company in question so it would be unfair to judge the company from the agreement you had with one person. Many delays can occur during the day, so it is a good idea to follow up and confirm time of appts.

09/09/2009

Dan B.

They responded quickly and provided prompt service. I had no problems with their work.

Description of Work
I used Royal Gutters to work on one section on an addition.

Category gutter cleaning

06/02/2009

Limen C.

The guys at Royal Gutters came and gave us an estimate. Since there were already there, they offered us a discount if we would give them the work right away. Their estimate was below 2 other gutter services so we took up their offer. They did excellent work cleaning out our stuffed gutters and did repair work as they were cleaning. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired our gutters.

05/28/2009

ERIN S.

The gutter repair went very well. We got exactly what we wanted - minus the squirrels.

Description of Work
We needed to have leaking gutters repaired. Tony and his crew were very good. We thought they were going to be out in the morning but did show up at 6:30pm that evening. It only took about 1.5 hours. They were very good and professional. Tony identified a squirrel issue and told us about problems associated with the gutters.

05/10/2009

Jill G.

I contacted Tony at the number provided here on the web-site. I gave him a brief description of the problem and he informed me that his estimator, Vitale, would contact me shortly. 15 minutes later I was contacted and we set up an appointment for the following morning for him to come out to my house. The next day he showed up on time and took a look at the damage. He indicated that it wasn't quite as bad as it looked and told me that he would be happy to repair the damage right then and there for $80.00. That seemed very reasonable to me so he went to work. Roughly 90 minutes later the repairs were done. I think the job may have been a little more involved than he first thought, so I asked if I still only owed him $80, he said yes so I wrote him a check and he was on his way with my thanks. Everything looks great and I have had no problems with any leaking (which he tested for after repairing.) All in all I appreciated the prompt service and the good work. I recommend giving Royal a call if you need gutter work done.

Description of Work
Repaired gutters that had been damaged by snow sliding off of the roof.

04/25/2009

Sonya S.

My job was very difficult because its on the side of a hill and part of it could only be reached with a 65 ft aerial lift. They did the whole job in one day to help keep the cost of the lift rental down. They were out there working unitl 8 pm and the whole thing came out great. I couldn't be happier with royal gutters work.

Description of Work
replaced gutters on 2-2 unit condo buildings

04/13/2009

VIRGINIA S.

They did a great job, two people, came two days after they did the estimate. They suggested replacing our narrow downspouts with wider ones that were corrugated and had leaf catchers on them. They also suggested an additional gutter in the front. They matched the gutters perfectly. We were very happy with their work.

Description of Work
We originally thought we needed our gutters replaced, but when they came over to do the estimate they said they only need repaired, not replaced, since they were aluminum and in good shape. The heavy snow we had in December had pulled many of them away from the house and some of the downspouts were bent and clogged.

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi
    Moss Busters

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Portland, Oregon, and service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

C-Wags llc

CWAGS, Clean Windows and Gutters, can take care of your home and commercial building maintenance including Moss Removal and Gutter Cleaning, Tree trimming, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, gutter guard installation, floor cleaning and buffing, and Moss Treatment. We also clean solar panels and dryer ducts. We pride ourselves on giving the best customer experience and performing quality work. Please call us for a free estimate for your job in the Portland/Vancouver metropolitan area.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express