A.C. Marble Construction

Founded 1987 •

We have licenses in B and C-54 contractor all phases of home and office needs. Competitive pricing. 25+ years of construction experience....

Prestige rapid building

Prestige rapid building

05/23/2020

AC Marble and Construction went above and beyond what was requested. They arrived on time and completed the project within budget. As with most requests, more work was needed and the "extra" work was done at no charge. I hope to hire them again in future. Complete satisfaction!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

05/23/2020

Al is an exceptional tile Installer and marble fabricator. I have worked with him for over 20 years. Al has a great eye and is very detailed in his approach. He is conscientious and reliable. His crew is honest and hard working. I couldn’t recommend him for highly than I do!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your response so quickly.

05/21/2020

Smooth n perfect

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

Thx for the quick response [Member Name Removed]

05/18/2020

I’m a general contractor and Mr Cortez has done all my marble granite and tile work for years. No project to difficult for his team to handle. Extreme attention to detail which is critical to quality tile installation. I highly recommend him without any hesitation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marble & Granite, Countertops

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

Thx for the quick response [Member Name Removed]👍🏾

05/18/2020

The whole process was as smooth as we could expect. Al and his team were on time every day and moved the remodel process along on schedule. With all the uncertainty in the world, it was nice knowing we would still get our kitchen back with Al. We could not be happier with the finished kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

Jake it’s are are pleasure to service all your home construction needs. Thank you for taking the Time to write us a review Thank you Al Cortez A.C. Marble Construction

Countertops, flooring, patio, bathroom and kitchen remodels, any construction need

Check, PayPal