How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Bodega Bay, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Bodega Bay
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyThey are a home warranty for whatever breaks around the house. We used them once for the range and twice for the refrigerator. I enjoy they are very good. They don't typically complain or try to get out of things which is what I expect from my warranty. So far when I've used them they haven't tried to shook saying it's not our problem
- Complete Appliance Protection IncIt's a good company. I like them very much. The interaction went great. I actually had a problem. They went out and fixed it with no charge. They are very cordial and very responsive.
- Plumbing Pros IncGary from Plumbing Pros was absolutely great. I came home one night after work and went down into my basement and noticed a leak in master valve from the water line. After having the city shut off the water I started calling around to find service and cost. Since it was after hours on a weekend most places were closed. Others companies with emergency lines would not even listen to my description of the problem, they simply said they can have somebody come out for a fee. When I called plumbing pros I was able to actually talk to someone who knew what they were doing. I was able to get a ballpark for what the issue would run and also a time. Sure enough gary was able to come out at That time and took care of the issue. I will definetly use them again
- Complete Appliance Protection IncComplete Appliance Protection is pretty good. They apply warranties for household appliances, that could also extend to plumbing and things like that. I pay a premium of $50 a month for that. They are very professional.
- DSIThey were prompt; they came when they said they would. They did what they said they would do. They cleaned up after themselves.
- FIDELITY MORTGAGEThey are pretty good. We cannot choose the contractor that comes out and I think that is the only thing. But so far the contractor that came out was pretty reliable. They came on time.
- HISCO HOME WARRANTYI'm not one to write many reviews. But when I saw Hisco Home Warranty have a D report I thought I should straighten some of the bias against them because I've been nothing but satisfied with their service. My wife and I recently purchased a home in Foster City. We are first time home buyers so our real estate agent suggested that we buy a home warranty. Generally speaking I'm against purchasing warranties - my life experience has showed that it's generally a toss - meaning most of the time the warranty expires and I don't use it. We purchased the Hisco Home Warranty and boy - are we glad that we did so! Our home was build in the 70s and some appliances were definitely on the older side. Our three issues are detailed above and I'll relay the outcome of each of the three service calls. First I will say Hisco is ALWAYS very nice on the phone and fax the contractors immediately: 1) Hisco sent out a contractor to look at our oven because the upper oven was not heating up correctly. It's an older Magic Chef built in two oven contraption that no longer has spare parts on the market. As a result Hisco was not able to fix it, so they cut us a check on a fair market value for a replacement. That came out to $1400.00 - the check took two weeks to arrive, and we're satisfied with the outcome here 2) As we approached mid-winter in 2010 I started to prep for my gardening season. After turning on our background hose bib to another outlet, I had a horrible realization that the underground pipe was leaking. I called Hisco to see if they would cover it; they thought they might so they sent out a contractor. Here's what happened: - Contractor came out - Contractor saw the problem, shook his head said "not covered" and took my $50 service fee and left - I called Hisco back and asked for a detailed explanation. The person taking my call wasn't able to do that, but I got a call back within 5 minutes from Hisco. The person patiently explained that as the pipe was underground, it did not fall under "accessible outdoor plumbing". When he heard that despite no service being provided by the contractor the contractor had collected $50 service fee - he promptly refunded the $50 service call. (Now, that's what I like. Mistakes happen with these things, the ultimate judge for me of a warranty or service company is how they fix them. ) 3) Contractor had to reschedule (no fault of Hisco) and did a quick repair on our air duct. I would recommend Hisco - I think they are upstanding, and stand up to their home warranty. Did they fix all the problems I had? No, but did they stand up to their warranty? YES! Hisco - Kudos
- Homeguard IncIt was basically a home inspection which had to be done before you buy a house and they missed that little thing. One of the parts in garage was cracked, they missed it and I missed it until I walked in and saw it. They came and actually refixed the beam and that’s what they did last time.
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyI could reach them pretty much any time to report a problem so I like that about the company that I can call any time if there’s an issue.
- FIRST AMERICAN WARRANTYVery responsive to a plumbing service request I phoned in. Over the weekend. They don't cover that service. So service level seemed good but coverage itself wasn't great.
Home Warranty Companies in Bodega Bay
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Sunrun is leading the charge to create a planet run by the sun. We are building a more sustainable world, by making solar simple for over 200,000 customer's in 23 different states!Recent Review:The salesman was not truthful. Customer Service is not good. My “non-existant” electric bills are annually in the thousands. We are told a different story every time we call Problems do not get resolved or sent higher up to someone that is capable of solving them. Service is sloLinda C.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:At BPG, we believe home inspections shouldn't end at the driveway. Our inspectors and engineers undergo thorough background checks and must meet ongoing training and performance standards -- they are a selective group of professionals.With so many inspection companies to choose from, how do you select one that fits your needs? We've earned a solid reputation for standing behind our work and providing distinct value advantages that help protect our clientsRecent Review:I will start by saying we don't have any rating which is less than one star as they are not even eligible for one start rating. Attn : Who ever wants to get the inspection done from BPG don't fall for the 90 day warranty. They never stand by there words, i have done my inspection recently the report says its tested for dryer hookup when i moved in and did my first laundry boom there was a issue with dryer chord or panel and did not work. When contacted them they say all story but never address the issue or don't stand by their work. All you get hear is : I'm sorry, but we will not be able to offer assistance with the cost of this repair. what's the fun of 90 days warranty,,,,,,,,,,Request everyone to do the research before selecting BPG inspection. This incident happened in MinnesotaVinayak M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Fidelity Home Warranty, Alliance Home Warranty Co, FNHW, Chicago Home Warranty.Recent Review:Our agent purchased this for us since we were buying a home with very old appliances. Our initial contact to set up the warranty was terrible, the customer service person couldn't get the details right and became impatient and argumentative when we tried to correct her to make sure it was set up correctly. A week later we decided to follow up and make sure it had gone through since we hadn't received the email confirmation. We were told our payment information didn't go through. Upon asking to confirm the plan, it was missing the vital components like the ROOF and pool equipment and FURNACE. Got that straightened out and paid for. A month later the furnace stopped working on a Friday. Called them at 5:30pm on a Friday, the furnace repair place they referred us to was already closed. BEWARE, these services can't be called on over the weekend. So, at 5:30pm on a Friday it was too late to get anyone out. Over the weekend, husband and brother reset some breakers and got it going again. We never heard from the furnace repair company or any follow up from Fidelity National Home Warranty. We were not charged thankfully. Dryer died yesterday on a Sunday, washer full of wet clothes of course. Giving them another shot since we have no choice, and will follow up with another review, but am not going to be surprised if we get a repeat bad performanceLuke F.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (925) 294-1800. Additional fax - (925) 294-1816. Additional email - email@example.com.
- Business Description:We at Damage Manage provide our clients with the highest quality of customer service and the most affordable prices in the industry. We provide the area with mold services, but our company also provides our clients with water and fire damage services. We can inspect, test, and restore properties of all sizes. Contact us today to learn more about our services and prices
- Business Description:Construction Management specializing in all aspects of Residential and Commercial remodeling and new construction as well as water damage, mold mitigation and remediation. We accept all major credit cards. We work with all major insurance companies on damage claims and warranty projects with little or NO MONEY required from the client
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- Monte Rio
- Rohnert Park
- Santa Rosa
- Glen Ellen
- Boyes Hot Springs
home warranty companies in Bodega Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- DM Mold Inspection and Testing Services918 Willow St
- DM Mold Inspection and Testing Services
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- InSequent793 Broadway
- Javier Insurance Agency2678 N Main St #22
Walnut Creek, California
- Javier Insurance Agency
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- New Beginnings Realty & Lending2213 Buchanan Rd. Ste 212
- New Beginnings Realty & Lending
- On Time Construction207 N 5th St
San Jose, California
- On Time Construction
- Quality First Home Improvement, Inc.485 Salmar Ave
- Quality First Home Improvement, Inc.
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- winecountrytech1559 Pinebrook Pl
Santa Rosa, California
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc