How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Youngtown, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Youngtown
- Lyons RoofingThey provided a great warranty and showed up for work on time. They performed the work as expected and cleaned up every day. This company also followed up to inspect the work that was performed to make sure that everything was okay before I paid; which was great.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesFrom the initial call to the final install I was completely satisfied. Call backs, scheduling, installation, everything went perfect. Tina was efficient and professional. Thanks to the whole team.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesGreat service. Tina went above and beyond to help me get my dishwasher replaced. The communication was wonderful with same day reply and immediate solutions for me, even through this Thanksgiving Holiday. I'm always expecting good service from any company, but Oneguard really raised the standards.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesTina, at One Guard Home Warranty, was very efficient and helpful. A repair person was sent to fix my gas range...parts were no longer available for the repair.The company agreed to replace my range as per our contract. Tina came up with a very suitable replacement for my range, cost me only a $28 install parts fee. I checked out other upgraded models and found none were better for me than Tina's suggestion. All arrangements were made by e-mails and a few phone calls that I really did not need to make. OGHW worked with me when I had to delay installation because I had to leave town for a family emergency. The installers, Barlow Co. sent employees who were very competent, careful, and made quick work of installing the new range and microwave (I expected hours of work...they were on time, cleaned up, and were out of here in less than an hour). I chose to replace my microwave at the same time, told OGHW the model I wanted; Tina arranged for the same installers to bring both appliances and install at the same time. I am very pleased and enjoying my new appliances! I have been with OGHW for many years and appreciate the peace of mind I have using them for all my home warranty needs
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesWe had absolutely no problems. The matter was handled in a prompt and efficient manner and any questions or concerns were addressed promptly.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI have received great service from one guard. Some of the best service, I just received, was concerning the replacement of a broken dishwasher. I thought it was going to be a real hassle but it turned out not to be. Tina assisted me from the beginning to the end of the process and exceeded expectations at every level. It went extremely smoothly and I had all questions answered prior to making a decision
- Syntech Environmental LLCWonderful technicians. Show up on time and demonstrate a strong work ethic and attention to small details.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI've had OneGaurd since I purchased my new home in 2015. They have saved me too many times to count! What impresses me most is their customer service. If I am ever unhappy with a contractor, all I have to do is shoot them an email and within 24 hours I'm getting a call back to address my concerns and action is taken on my behalf. They then continue to follow up until all my issues are resolved. Thanks One Gaurd, especially Lisa Kuhn and Tina Launders! They went above and beyond with my last issue and were simply AMAZING. I highly recommend OneGaurd for anyone looking for a home warranty
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesIt was excellent! We have been a customer of One Guard for over 15 years. Their coverage is all inclusive without any "except this". They use excellent outside contractors and their in house customer service team is very sharp.
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesI started using them for two reasons. They were on Angie's List and I got a little price break on the first year. The realtor I was purchasing the home through recommended them. I called them and they called an air conditioning place. They approved for them to come to my house. That company called me and made an appointment with me, at that time it was so hot and a lot of people were having problems with their conditioner. I felt like they were being responsive in a tight market, when you got people calling you all over the place. They came out in 2 days, and they fixed the problem temporarily because he didn't have the right part. He had to order it, so he found a way to repair it and get it going while he ordered the part. Once the part came in, he came back and completely repaired it. If I had not had OneGaurd calling that air conditioning place, I'd probably would had to wait one week. They were so busy and backed up. I payed yearly. It covers everything in my house, the sprinkler system, garage door opener, the air conditioner, furnace, kitchen appliances, the washer and dryer. This a convenience for me to have them do that. They are pleasant to work with and they don't give you any hassle. They start working on the problem as soon as you let them know. That very day they contacted somebody to come out, even of the provider can't come out that day. OneGuard has connected with them and let them know that I need to be on the list. I just wish they were less expensive. I have not compared them to other home warranty companies. I've never had a home warranty company, so what they are charging me could be very well the market price. I'm not saying that I know their price is high or anything, I'm just saying I wish they were a little lower. I didn't have to come up with $1000 to fix the air conditioner right out of the blue suddenly, I could plan for it. They've always been very receptive to my questions, and when I need help. The fee was $880 for the year
Home Warranty Companies in Youngtown
- Business Description:Heating & A/C Repair, Service, & New Installation! Best Warranty. 10 year parts AND labor FREE with $75 deductibe after first year...which includes a FREE 10 year maintenance plan TOO!.................................................................. ....................................................................... Call for details 623.229.4389 . We stand behind our product, and take all the risk! .................................................................. .........................Recent Review:Everything went fine from the time of estimate to installation of the exhaust fan. Very good company to work with.Sarah T.
- Business Description:We are commercial & residential company, proud member of the BBB Accredited A+ Business, in hopes of becoming an approved residential & commercial plumbing contractor able to bid on any current or upcoming projects. I have over 50 years of experience in all phases of commercial and residential plumbing. We specialize in 24/7 full service, tenant improvements, ground-ups, room additions and remodeling, water heater repair/installation, slab leaks, main line leak repair/replace, sewer repai..Recent Review:I am very pleased with Laszlos Plumbing services. Zoltan has completed several plumbing jobs: replacing water faucet on the exterior wall, moving fridge water box to a different location (this required cutting out a large area of the wall and drilling through the studs). He worked quickly and really thoroughly in both times. I also value that Zoltan works very tidy and leaves the place even cleaner than it was before starting the job.Arunas R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Moon Valley Plumbing has been in business since 2004 and has made Customer Service” our number one priority.Recent Review:Very good! Very efficient, very quick and did a great job.Steve E.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Lyons Roofing has been providing residential and commercial roofing to Arizona home and building owners since 1993. We combine the latest and most advanced roofing skills, technologies, materials, and workmanship with award winning, verifiable customer service. As an industry leader, the Lyons Team sets the standard of excellence, and is dedicated to providing peace of mind to our customers, employees and community. We do this by delivering quality workmanship, continuing education and creati..Recent Review:Every body involved in the job, from the ladies in the office, Terry the saleman, Scott the project manager, Francisco the foreman of the crew, the crew, and the 2 gentlemen in charge of installing the tubular skylights, were all very professional and and nice. They were all willing to help me and answer all my questions. Yes, I would refer them to my friendsCarmen M.
- Business Description:Additional Contact name - Jordy Scott Tessler Additional phones - (520) 882-7767, (520) 616-2434, (800) 795-9076. Additional Fax - (520) 206-0606.Recent Review:They have been very concise, do the job well, and I have never had any problems. I would recommend them.Terence C.
- Business Description:We are a full service environmental consulting firm based in Chandler, Arizona and founded to enable our clients to respond to their environmental concerns. To achieve this, we have brought together a team of professionals to address our clients individualized issues precisely, responsively, and comprehensively. To utilize a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity toward environmental problem solving and create a successful company with a rewarding work environment that..Recent Review:They were negligent in testing. If we took their word for it it would have cost us even more including our family (young baby and unborn child’s health)stephanie g.
- Business Description:Sunrun is leading the charge to create a planet run by the sun. We are building a more sustainable world, by making solar simple for over 200,000 customer's in 23 different states!Recent Review:The salesman was not truthful. Customer Service is not good. My “non-existant” electric bills are annually in the thousands. We are told a different story every time we call Problems do not get resolved or sent higher up to someone that is capable of solving them. Service is sloLinda C.
- Business Description:We’re a home warranty company, a company that believes in providing the best service possible to fix what’s broken. Fast. And while home ownership has never been easy, OneGuard is rooted in the belief that life is more important than a leaky faucet. Life is about spending time with family and friends. It's about enjoying time in the backyard. It's about precious time. Time that you can’t afford to waste. Contact us today for your Arizona, Nevada or Texas home warranty service! A home warranty..Recent Review:The following is my experience with Oneguard Home Warranty. Their customer support number is nothing but ads. Calls to the main number transfer you multiple times and be put on hold waiting for a representative. The following was sent twice to their support rep with no response. I will never do business with them again. So Beyer Appliance came out to investigate the machine gun noises from my GE Monogram built-in. He provided a receipt to you and to me stating that it was a fan problem but the refrigerator and freezer worked properly. In my contacting them, they quoted me a price of $386.73 for the fan and installation…on top of the $75 I already paid you for the service call. In addition, they would not install the part if I bought it separately and whereas they were going to charge $180 for the fan, I could acquire it on my own for $120 which i did. I contacted Gabriel”s Appliance Services to have that fan installed. And pretty much as I figured in the first place, Beyer misdiagnosed the problem and the fan works properly but the chill door gear is either stripped, cracked or has a different problem causing the noise. While the refrigerator and freezer may work properly, the problem is in the gear, not the fan, and will eventually completely fail losing all function of the chiller drawer. So I now have had to deal with an additional service call and see if I can manage to return the fan that was never needed in the first place. Gabriel quoted me $281 to replace the defective part and they are scheduled to do that this Friday. To confirm this diagnosis, I am attaching the estimate for the proper part and installation by Gabriel. Obviously, I am extremely upset with Oneguard, Beyer Appliances and all aspects of trying to resolve the “noise” problem and expect an immediate credit for the $75 I paid you for this service. Thank you, JiJim E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- El Mirage
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
home warranty companies in Youngtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Farmers Insurance20819 N Cave Creek Rd
- farmers Insurance/ Look Out agency10265 W Camelback Rd 160
- Farmers Insurance: Kristin M Elves Agency15410 N 67th Ave
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Farmers Insurance
- Golden Rule Plumbing, LLC475 S Meridian Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Golden Rule Plumbing, LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Joe Streckfuss Plumbing LLC16772 W Bell Rd Ste 110-205
- Joe Streckfuss Plumbing LLC
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link