Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Taylor, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Taylor
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThank you for your quick response to the trouble call and timely completion of repairs. We sincerely appreciate the positive customer service. Please let Caleb & Lance know we appreciate their professionalism, knowledge and dedication. The office staff is outstanding. Bill & Peggy California/Sedona - VO
- CYCLONE SEPTICApril 2020. I was selling a property outside of Williams, AZ. I had to have the septic tank pumped and inspected. I called several numbers in the Williams area with no results. I was actually hesitant to call Cyclone because of the reviews. I needed results fast so I called Cyclone in desperation. To my surprise the call was immediately answered by Mark, the NEW recent owner of Cyclone Septic. He was very helpful and set up an appointment for the very next day. He said he would call me to let me know he was there and to advise me of his findings. The very next day Mark called as promised and had positive news. He submitted his inspection report to the tile company the next morning. I was extremely pleased with his service. He said he has been battling the previous owner's bad reviews. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND CYCLONE SEPTIC FOR YOUR SERVICE NEEDS
- CYCLONE SEPTICExcellent work, arrived on time, got right to work. Mark did an exceptional job. I will not hesitate to call him in 5 years to do it again. Explained everything as he worked and told me how bad it is to wait too long between service. Exceptional service.
- Reddi ServicesGerald was very prompt, efficient, and respectful as he came out to address my urgent situation. He fixed the problem within an hour, charged the rate that I was quoted on the phone, and didn't try to up-sell me on a bunch of other services. Gerald also took the time to describe the problem and give me tips for preventing future issues. I would definitely trust Reddi Services to come out for future service and I would recommend them to friends. I greatly appreciate how they were able to address my emergency within hours
- Arizona's Best Plumbing & RooterI have used AZ Best before and called them immediately. They arrived within 3 hours, augered out the drains & located the hidden septic tank - and set a time for the next morning to return for the digging out and pumping out. They did a great job all around - grounds are returned to normal and we are clean, free-running, and sanitary once again. I highly recommend AZ Best and will use them again
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThey arrived from 80+ miles away by 4:30. Daniel assessed the situation and let us know what the problem was at the moment and what needed to be done. He made sure we could use the "facilities" minimally until the next day. He returned on time in the morning with additional man power. He had notified a company here in Payson to be here by 10am to pump the septic. Work was done and all is "golden" now. Daniel is a true asset to the team at Mr. Rooter: he is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained everything to us making sure we understood. Thank yo
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaMr. Rooter was able to come promptly after I discovered the problem. I did not get prices from other possible service providers so I don't know how they might compare.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThe lead technician was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. There was a young trainee accompanying him who was likewise well-mannered. They showed up on time and gave me a summary of how they would proceed. The tank was difficult to locate, but they were patient. As the tank was being drained, the lead technician gave me a brochure describing a product which was supposed to aid the "start up" and general operation of the system. I was ready for this and had decided that this is unnecessary. (Google the subject and decide for yourself before the technician arrives.) This saved me about $200. After a brief and courteous attempt to convince me otherwise, we proceeded without the additive. There was no high pressure from this technician. When they were finished with the service they filled the holes and tidied up the area carefully. I had been intending to replace the elements in the water heater because of the crackling noise I was hearing when it is on, indicating significant scaling and subsequent inefficiency. During the inspection the technician rather strongly suggest replacement of the safety valve (it was installed in 2007). The offered price was over $200. I balked at this after checking on line with Ace Hardware and finding the replacement valve for $14. The technician did not complain about this and removed an element for my inspection as part of the service charge already added for draining, flushing and inspecting the water heater. I cleaned and replaced the elements myself after they finished the work. Every time a service was offered, the price was shown to me in the catalog and I was require to initial the invoice to authorize them to proceed. I appreciated this professionalism. At the end of the day I had saved over $500 by rejecting items I did not think I needed and choosing to service other items myself. One has to remember that profit for the local franchise is generated mainly from the services offered and accepted. If convenience is your priority, then you can simply initial for each item offered, recheck your running total (very much appreciated) and let them proceed. In this case I decided to reject some items and supply my own solutions for others. If you are handy with tools and want to save money at the cost of convenience you can do the same. You will be asked to sign off on any items which you choose to reject or fix yourself. The final invoice was nearly $1200. This is within the range I expected. I am completely satisfied with the service provided and will call the company first for any future service they provide
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe had just finished up with a major landscaping project in our back yard. As the landscaper was packing up the septic alarm went off. It appears that the landscaper may have damaged a wire that goes to the septic. My husband is handy with wiring but the alarm still was going off so it was time to bring in the professionals. I got the Mr Rooter contact information off of Angie's List and they were out within 30 minutes of the call. They were professional, clean and very polite. It did take awhile to diagnose the problem but we have an unusual septic system. They did call for extra help from someone who had more knowledge on our system. They would not do the electrical wiring that needed to be changed but my husband was able to quickly do that. We ended up needing a new septic pump and they were able to locate a pump and put it in the same time. The project did take more time since they were unfamiliar with the septic but they worked into the dark and finished the project and cleaned up. They put back all the landscaping materials and you could not tell that any work had happened there. Only negative is that they do not break down the invoice as to the price of parts or labor. The price is about what we had paid in the past and with all the hours it took seemed fair
- Hendricks Sewer & DrainWe thought we had to have our septic pumped. He figured out it was just clogged and removed the clog. He responded to my call Saturday evening, less than an hour after I called and left a message, and was here first thing Sunday morning! Super professional, affordable, knowledgeable, and very nice! We will call him again!
Septic Tank Companies in Taylor
- Business Description:Serving all of Arizona, ExactEx LLC is a KA licensed contractor specializing in earthwork, underground utilities and remediation services. Based in Dewey just outside of Prescott, ExactEx offers a broad scope of site improvement and infrastructure services. We do more than play in the dirt. At ExactEx pride ourselves on high quality site improvement and infrasructure work for residential, commercial and public projects. As an experienced contractor with more than 25 years in the field, we..Recent Review:We reviewed and received an estimate for work provided. The client cleared all brush and smoothed out a hill on our property. They then laid landscape fabric and rip-rapped the entire area. They also cleared a future driveway and laid stone over this area. We did buy the rip rap and stone for these projects. Work was done as reviewed as well as being completed on time. This is the second time we have used this company and will use them again in the futurekathie t.
- Business Description:We provide General Contracting Services for commercial and residential building. We self perform many construction trades including Rough Carpentry, Concrete and Drywall, just to name a few.Recent Review:They left the job site clean and even swept the remaining concrete slab. They were punctual, quick and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.Wendy H.
- Business Description:A-1 Port - a - Pots & Septic Systems are a family owned and operated septic and portable toilet service that has been serving the Cochise County and surrounding areas for several years. We are available to you 24/7. - Septic Cleaning & Pumping - Real Estate Inspections - Portable Restrooms - Hand Washing Stations - Waste Removal - Sewage Storage Containment Rentals - Emergency Service - New Construction Sites - Commercial - Residential - Industrial Quality and Reliability at..
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.Recent Review:unknownLaura D.
- Business Description:30 Years Experience in All Aspects Of Excavation , Hauling , Septics ,Trucking , And Dumpster Services
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Plumbing. Remodel and Repair. Complete Service Department. Radiant Floor Heat. NAWT certified Septic Tank Inspector.Recent Review:They were great to work with. Nice office staff, reliable workers.Kristin C.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Additional contact name - Stephen SandovalRecent Review:Very helpful. Great advice and promise of future service when needed.Beth C.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Sonoita Spetic. Real Estate Transfer of Ownership Inspection Septic Installation & Repairs Septic Pumping / Cleaning NAWT Certified ID 11559ITC ROC259643 K-41 Friendly, Reliably, Professional Service! Call us Today! Serving Pima, Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- White Mountain Lake
- Show Low
- Joseph City
- Saint Johns
- Tolani Lakes
- Tonto Basin
- Star Valley
septic tank services in Taylor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Port-A-Pots & Septic Services3224 W Burro Ln
- A-1 Port-A-Pots & Septic Services
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Portee and Sons PumpingP.O Box 1383
- Portee and Sons Pumping
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO