What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Show Low, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Show Low
- Matlock Gas & Equipment CoThey're great. You call them and get a schedule, they're right out here and they've always given us a really good service. If you have any issues, they'll come out and take care of it.
- Crossroads PlumbingAs my new renters were having their utilities turned on the gas company informed us that there was a gas leak somewhere in the house. I called Crossroads first thing in the morning and he meet me on site that afternoon. He traced out the leak, cut a hole in the wall to expose the faulty valve. At this point he needed parts so we agreed to meet back the next day to do the repair. The next day happened to be Saturday morning. He was on time, finished the repair in a timely manner, and was very professional. I would highly recommend his services to anybody that is in need of a plumber. Will use every time in the future
- Pettijohn Plumbing LLCI recommend him. He came out right away and found the leak right away. He was able to get everything fixed and we had our gas back on by the end of the day, which is really important in a rural town. He is a great plumber.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Show Low
- Business Description:Since 1993, T C R Rooter And Plumbing Repair has served the community of Flagstaff, AZ with high quality customer service and outstanding workmanship. The core of our business is affordability, customer focus and quality work. We provide a full line of plumbing service that includes pipe thawing, water heater repair and drain cleaning. We are long-standing members of the Registrar of Contractors in the state of Arizona. We have made it our priority to provide customers with dependable and ef..Recent Review:Initial quote from different plumber was for $10,000. Good thing I got two more quotes. TCR did the entire install for $2,000, saving $8,000. Brian the tech was very knowledgeable and walked me through the process. A+ serviceEd E.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:We are Natural Gas and LP professionals with 30 years of experience in the LP and Natural Gas industry.Recent Review:Fantastic. Chris Molina came promptly and not only fixed the furnace, but explained what he was doing and why to my college age son, an artist, in such a way he found it fascinating. I forgot to leave check when I left for work; Chris met me where I was to again explain what was up with the furnace and pick up the check. Care and community wrapped in a service call. AmazingDana B.
- Business Description:Customer service and Customer satisfaction, fully loaded vans, and the latest in parts and equipment has made George Henry's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Payson's finest for over 50 years. Serving the entire Rim Country with fast 24 hour support. No job too big or too small, call us (928) 474-5037 for any of your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation or cooling needs, or stop by our main supply house location at 204 South Beeline Highway, Payson, AZ 85541 (Next to El Rancho Mexica..Recent Review:Job was more than scheduled for so job was rescheduled.Kenneth J.
- Business Description:Nu Flow Phoenix is a pipe lining and plumbing repair company that services all types of residential, commercial, industrial and government properties throughout Arizona. We use innovative pipe lining technologies to repair pinhole leaks, slab leaks, root intrusion, clogged drains and sewer backups without the destruction and inconvenience experienced with pipe replacement
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing company. New construction,commercial and residential remodel and repair. We specialize in radiant heat snow mel systems heated driveways , sidewalks. In floor radiant heating in houses commercial buildings etc. Water heaters replacement and repairs. Pumps shallow well sumbersible and sewage pumps
- Business Description:At Alltech Solutions, Inc we handle the indoor and outdoor comfort needs of Arizona's commercial/residential equipment and facilities. We are based out of Tucson Arizona and licensed with the Registrar of Contractors. Our specialty is providing rigorous HVAC-R restaurant repair. We also provide air conditioning repair for bars, markets, retirement homes, recreation facilities, schools, dwellings, etc. Our technically trained professionals provide complete cooking equipment repair and are avai..
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259
- Business Description:1 Source is a residential and commercial HVAC/R service, repair and installation company with a crew and office staff totaling 6 employees. We Prime and Sub contract in the HVAC/R field under general contractors and business and home owners. We offer several types financing plans for commercial and residential installations. We also offer 30 day no intrest billing for qualifying businesses
- Business Description:We are proud to be family owned and operated. We are the most Recommended and Trusted Plumbing Co. faithfully servicing our White Mountain Community for 11 years. We provide Quality service at an Affordable price. Our technicians are professional, friendly and honest. We're experience in all plumbing phases. We guarantee our workmanship. We offer SENIOR,- VETERAN, -SINGLE PARENT DISCOUNT. For your convenience we accept VISA, DISCOVER, MASTER CARD, CASH, PERSONAL CHECKS. We are BBB approved, ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- White Mountain Lake
- Tonto Basin
- San Carlos
- Saint Johns
- Joseph City
- Star Valley
gas repair services in Show Low
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Source Mechanical712 N Grand Canyon Blvd
- 1 Source Mechanical
- George Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling LLC204 South Beeline Hwy
- George Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling LLC
- Horizon Enterprises Plumbing & Heating Inc.500 E Coal Ave
Gallup, New Mexico
- Horizon Enterprises Plumbing & Heating Inc.
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Ron Molina Gas Services3411 Blue Hill Ave
Gallup, New Mexico
- Ron Molina Gas Services
- Urban Defense5110 North 44th Street Suite L200
- Urban Defense