Ron Molina Gas Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

We are Natural Gas and LP professionals with 30 years of experience in the LP and Natural Gas industry....

02/08/2017

Fantastic. Chris Molina came promptly and not only fixed the furnace, but explained what he was doing and why to my college age son, an artist, in such a way he found it fascinating. I forgot to leave check when I left for work; Chris met me where I was to again explain what was up with the furnace and pick up the check. Care and community wrapped in a service call. Amazing.

Description of Work
PROBLEM; furnace not coming on. Pressure switch was stuck in the closed position. Managed to get the pressure switch unstuck providing Heat until return. Returned with new pressure switch, cleaned out burners, vacuumed out combustion chamber, cleaned inducer motor, cleaned intake above inducer and sprayed inducer motor with WD-40 due to excessive noise. Changed out filter.

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Added a gas line and hooked up new gas stove

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Installed boiler for heat, hot water tank, heater for garage line for LP gas and the LP gas tank. Ron and his crew were exceptionally professional, reliable, reasonably priced, friendly and knowledgeable about their profession. Ron said they enjoy what they do and it truly shows. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere, call Ron. You'll be very glad that you did! Oh, and just so you know...Ron LOVES rootbeer!

09/24/2014

Description of Work
I had my furnace replaced. Mr. Molina was efficient in his quotes and pointed out my options. His employees were friendly but professional. I felt like I had a friend (who knew what he was doing!) do the job. No complains whatsoever. I'll recommend him to my friends.

09/10/2014

08/12/2013

OK staff was cold and abrupt.

Description of Work
Gas fill

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sorry you must be mistaken!! We do not refill tanks!!! Could it have been another company Sorry your name and address are not even in our database Ron Molina

10/26/2012

Great experience--got his name from our insurance agent (who uses him for his own needs) and I am glad to pass along his name as I am super impressed with the work he did.

Description of Work
I had Ron install a new 97.7% efficient heater in our home. His team removed the old furnace, installed the new furnace, and we had heat ready to go the same day (less than 6 hours start to finish)

11/11/2011

I called Ron on Wednesday morning and told him what I needed. He said that he was on is way to another job that would take about an hour. He would call me when he was heading back. Within about 40 mins. he said he would meet me at the trailer. When he got there he performed the work. Made sure that everything was working correctly. He also told my sister inlaw where she could buy filters for her f...

Description of Work
Ron went to my sister inlaw's trailer to work on her central heater. He checked all the connections, cleaned the filters, and the flute. Fired up the furnace and adjusted the thermastat.

08/12/2011

We called Ron to have him install a new gas line to a new cooktop from a line that was running through our crawlspace. He was prompt at returning our call, giving us an estimate, and getting the work finished. Very punctual and respectful. His cost was reasonable. We have had no issues with the new gas line at all. Great experience all around. We will hire him again in the future if the need arise...

Description of Work
We had Ron run a new gas line for a natural gas cooktop.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home remodeling,gas leak repair

Installation and maintenance of all residential and commercial LP and Natural gas burning appliances including: furnaces, heaters, water heaters, ranges (stoves/ovens), grills and commercial kitchen appliances. Installation and maintenance of commercial and residential LP tanks and piping. Installation and maintenance of commercial and residential natural gas above and below ground piping.

1 Year Labor; Product dependant