A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Safford, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Safford
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceDennis was extremely nice and helpful. He showed up when he said he would. He fixed all of our leaks in our drip system. He replaced some old sprinkler heads in the lawn and made adjustments so that we weren't watering the sidewalk anymore! He set the timer for us and then showed us how to use it. He fixed a few landscape lights that were out. He cleaned our dirty fountain and replaced the pump that was old and didn't work right. He had everything in stock except the fountain pump, but he got one right away. All in all a good experience. I will have him come back again if we have other problems. I will recommend him to my friends and neighbors who also need a reliable sprinkler guy
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went perfect. The service tech, Loren, was very helpful...showed me how to read the faded digits on the timer and I didn't have to replace it. And, he immediately found the problem with the zone that wasn't working and replaced the valve solenoid.
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went very well. Jason arrived on time, quickly assessed my needs, and quoted a fair price for the repairs. It didn't take him long to get the job done and he left the work area in a tidy condition. I will most likely call on Sprinkler Doctors again.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- Warner's Nursery & Landscape Co.I cannot speak more highly about them. They are absolutely great! They are the biggest and the best in the area. They are very reliable!
- MORNING DEW LANDSCAPING INCThey winterize and dewinterize my home every year, and they do a great job. They are very dependable, and they came out to fix my irrigation system very promptly. They are really a top notch company.
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeI was very pleased with their service. Robert gave us a prompt and fair estimate and the work was done efficiently with excellent clean-up afterwards. I would definitely use them again!
- Gary Cole PlumbingHe is very nice to work with and has a very professional demeanor. Also has a great reputation throughout town.
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeThe project started and finished on schedule and the people involved were all very professional. I will use them for my next job.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Safford
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259Recent Review:I chose them because the pitch man convinced me they were the best and they were $260 while others I called were $300 and adding termite inspection was $325 and his was included in the $260. On Monday morning at 8am of the planned inspection day, we found the 'current' owner had not turned the electricity on thus, the inspection could not take place. We were emailed the bill would be an additional $65 for the trip charge as it was a good 100 miles round trip and our error, not theirs. I felt bad so I accepted the additional charge. There went my saving a buck. Next we were emailed a new appointment day, Thursday at 11am. The inspector arrived Thursday at 8am. Needless to say, it confused my whole day arriving three hours early. The inspector really did a good job, explaining everything to me so that I understood. Then he presented me with a $325 bill that we had agreed on and I paid. It being early in the morning I wasn't thinking clearly but later I called the business office and said - "Since we have an email stating 11am and the inspector showed up at 8am, your mistake, so I should get my $65 back from the trip charge when it was our mistake." The business office wanted nothing to do with that idea. The $65 was for the extra time and mileage, she said. What about the disruption to my schedule showing up at the wrong time. It didn't matter. Every other time I spoke with the woman in the office she was very kind but suddenly she wasn't any more. Because they strictly wouldn't change the bill when it was their fault and because they are so far away, I will not use this company again. <br /Jan O.
- Business Description:Arizonas Best-Way Services (AZBWS) is owned and operated by Pedro Olague. AZBWS provides general services and is able to utilize various equiopment and labor to accomodate projects. We are licensed & insured in The City of Winslow & Yuma AZ. We are a very small minority owned business registered with the State of AZ Procurement and the Federal CCR. We are able to do small jobs as well as contract work
- Business Description:CDC Pool Remodeling Specialists was born in 1990 when Roger and Chris teamed up to solve a problem they saw in the Arizona pool market. We’re different than most pool contractors you’ll see: We use our own interior pool surface, tile and plumbing crews. Many contractors sub this work out. We don’t. Because pool remodeling is different than new pool construction (the main business of most of the pool companies you’ll talk to). Pool remodeling is full of surprises. There are dozens of thin..Recent Review:This company is doing work for my neighbor. The six crew members started using jackhammers and air hammers at 7:30 AM on a Saturday! City ordinance says no work can be started before 8:00 AM. The noise has been deafening, and the dust floating over into my yard is unbelievable. My yard and pool now have a coat of dust I have to deal with. I am sure that the noise ordinance is not within code...I have it all on tape if you are interested. On the side of their truck it says that CDC Pools is associated with Leslies Pool Supply. I will never do business with CDC, and will not continue to do business with Leslies anymore! This company did not take the neighborhood into consideration what so ever. They coud have done the same work Monday morning at 8 while everyone was at school and workDoug B.
- Business Description:Benevolent Benefits LLC (BBLLC) is a Property Inspection and Preservation Company based out of Northern Phoenix, Arizona. We pride ourselves; in the timely and suffcient manner our clients are provided service. What sets BBLLC apart from other local property preservation businesses. Would have to be the way our guys pay meticulousy close attention to detail and from the thoroughness in which our jobs are completed. Our specialty is Property Inspection., BBLLCs number one priority, is maintain..
- Business Description:GFA Landscape does general landscaping. Landscape design, maintenance,tree/palm remover-trimming,gravel removing/spreading,irrigation,weed controls/spreading,planting,yard cleaning. Comercial/Residential Maintenance Best Afordable Quality Services !
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. No extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. Additional winter hours - Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-5:00 PM.Recent Review:We have been doing business with Fred for over a year. He was coming every 4 weeks for landscape maintenance. In the beginning service and attention to detail were great. Then this last summer of 2012, he didn't show up. No call, nothing. I called him and he apologized and said he was backed up. That's fine, but it would have been nice to have a call. This has happened twice since then. My last service was scheduled for 9/18/12. Today is 9/25/12 and I have heard nothing from Fred or his crew. I am sad to have to leave this review because Fred is a really nice person, but unfortunately we are back to Angie's List to find a new landscape maintenance company. <br /> <br /Michael B.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- San Manuel
- San Carlos
- Saint David
lawn irrigation services in Safford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arizona's Best-Way Services1963 W 12th Ln
- Arizona's Best-Way Services
- CDC Pools Inc2364 S Airport Blvd
- CDC Pools Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GFA Landscape LLC1325 W Silverlake Rd
- GFA Landscape LLC
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections