CUSTOM SURFACE INNOVATIONS INC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2009

ROC 248101 and ROC 248102...

Century Painting LLC

For over 15 years, Century Painting, LLC has been a leader among Central Arizona painting contractors in painting fine homes and businesses. We have gained customer trust in the entire Prescott Quad City Area. There is no better way to gain your trust than to promise our "Excellence in Painting" philosophy. It's our job to make sure you are always pleased with our workmanship, and we guarantee it. We promise to: Take responsibility, Never question our customers, Care for your home or business and Always do the right thing. Full Service Painting Company. We run from 6 to 12 professional painters depending on the season. We have an office and warehouse with office staff to better serve our customers.

Tri City Home Improvement Pros/Tri-City Earthworks

Locally owned and operated. We specialize in home renovations of many types, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, interior & exterior painting, tile, vinyl, laminate flooring, and more!

Victor's Painting LLC

With over 15 years experience, as a contractor, I offer residential and commercial painting. We are an owner operated business. We offer interior, exterior, cabinets, garage floors, new construction and any other painting services needed. You can call for a free estimate with no obligation!

07/19/2017

Patrick T.

They came out to look at the project and were going do some sample finishes with the paint I provided. After repeated calls to view the samples over several weeks, no response. I gave up.

Description of Work
Faux finish on accent wall

08/18/2014

Jack W.

He was careful with the details and edges! Did a great job.

Description of Work
Painted three rooms

Category muralist

03/18/2013

Connie H.

They do a great job, they are prompt, they are considerate, and they are easy to have in your house. They are great. I am amazed at how good they are. I as an interior designer I have worked with a lot of people and I am talking about the work they did in my home. They are the best painting contractor that I have ever worked with.

Description of Work
I have used Custom Surface Innovations Inc to do some painting for my home.

Category interior designers,muralist,interior painters

01/01/2010

William C.

Very well. he worked in snow flurries to finish the job.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of Privacy Wall.

Category house painters

08/05/2009

William C.

Very well.

Description of Work
Was on time and reliable. Has an extra ordinary attention to detail. I highly reccomend. -Reid

Category interior painters

Thank you very much for your support of our company. We do our best to provide quality service at a fair price. We are happy these Angie's List members have moved here as they are a welcome addition to our community. We would return to their home any time as they are great to work for!

04/25/2009

Suzanne D.

This company had come highly reccommended. They were very thorough in the bidding process. Since we wanted several walls to have a specialized finish, they prepared sample boards, for our review. Our house was painted with very bold colors on some walls, so they took their time to make sure all the colors were compatible. The actual job went very smoothly. They were always on time, dressed very professionaly, and were always cheerful. And they cleaned up each day and left the house in perfect order. We were on vacation for a few days and felt completely comfortable in leaving a key for them. The finish product is truly spectacular!! Anyone interested in using CSI would be more than welcome to come and see the finished product.

Description of Work
Interior painting of our home including 3 different faux finishes in addition to regular painting.

Category interior painters

We very much enjoyed decorating the home of these Angie's List members. Their move here will certainly enhance the Prescott area and we are glad to know them.

Complete interior decorating for high-end residential and commercial clients, including: professional decorative (faux) finishes, wall covering installation, and interior painting. Custom Artwork and period stencil design.