Big, beautiful windows are great for letting in natural light and boosting your house’s curb appeal, but they do need occasional maintenance. Window cleaning can be DIYed or left to a pro. This guide will walk you through window cleaning costs.
Get matched with top window cleaners in Prescott, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local window cleaners.
Recent Window Cleaning Reviews in Prescott
- American Maid In PrescottWonderful. They were timely, diligent and made sure the job was done right. The homes sparkle now!! Kim and her team did a great job!
- American Maid In PrescottVery efficient, great customer service, honest and dependable, and fair pricing , would definitely use their services again
- The Window GuyHe was on time for the estimate. After giving me a free esimate, (great price), I arranged to have him here to do the job about 4 days later. He arrived on time for the job. He did a great job and was quick and professional. We have double sliders and some 10 foot high windows. He did those inside and outside. He's clean and works clean. I will hire him again. no doubt! I asked for more of his cards as we are in a secton of Prescott, AZ that has new construction going on. I have already been asked for his card by a new neighbor. His name is Don Richey. A true pro. It's nice to be happy about someone you hired read less
- Summit Window CleaningFantastic service! We moved into our home about six months ago, and this is the first time we've had our windows professionally cleaned (they really needed it and we don't like standing on a ladder cleaning windows). Brian was referred to us by friends of ours, and it was an excellent experience. Our windows are perfectly clean (all outside windows & most inside windows), at a great rate. We will definitely be using Summit Window Cleaning again and will refer them to anyone who wants super-clean windows. Thank you, Brian read less
- Just WindowsMatthew scheduled very promptly. He arrived on time and walked the house to give an exact estimate (which was less than I expected!). My exterior windows and screens are immaculate and I'm very pleased. Would definitely recommend and WILL use again!
- Sherie FreeEnergetic, high spirited and trustworthy, we had no qualms about leaving Sherie to work on her own. When the larger house, a rental, was inspected by the owner, he remarked at how fresh and spotless it looked. If my husband and I need housecleaning assistance in the future, without reservation we will call Sherie read less
- Clearly Clean Window CleanersWow! Nice guy, great work and price. I have a sun room with a lot of windows. All of it looks great.
- Alexanders Window Cleaning & Pressure WashingPhillip at Alexanders did a great job. This is a recently purchased home and the windows and screens had not been cleaned for some time. Phillip spent a lot of time getting the old grime off and the windows look beautiful. We will definitely continue to use Alexanders.
- Clearly Clean Window CleanersJ.E. did an amazing job in fact my next door neighbors came over so they could get Clearly Clean's phone number. I rate this company A+++
- Royal Professional Window CleaningI've used RPWC for several years. They come 2x1 year and wash inside/outside on first annual visit and outside only on next visit. They call to remind me when it is time.
Window Cleaning Companies in Prescott
- Business Description:I run this business with my sons. We generally bid jobs out so the customer knows about how much it will cost, but we do work by the hour as well with the rate depending on the type of work done.Recent Review:Brad and his helpers arrived on time, worked hard, did a good job. The fee was reasonable.Darrell L.
- Business Description:Prime windshields has free mobile service with over 30 years plus experience.** we are a family owned business** we take a lot of pride to get your windshield replacement up to par and ready to drive 30 minutes after completion.. we work with every major insurance and have a huge inventory of OEM OEE glass with a life time warranty replacement. No glass coverage? give us a call for a cash price, we wont be under sold read lessRecent Review:I highly recommend prime windshields they are very professional. I had my windshield replaced through my insurance and it was easy and fast.Elisa B.
- Business Description:The Maid Broker is a Professional Maid Service. We offer award winning House Cleaning and Office Cleaning to the Quad-City Areas. Here in Northern Arizona. We currently service the following areas: Prescott, Arizona, Prescott Valley, Arizona Dewey-Humbolt, Arizona Chino Valley, Arizona We are more than happy to service weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, clients as well as one time cleanings. To date we have done over 3600 Move Out Cleanings. We are celebrating 11 years in Business!! Thank you read lessRecent Review:This experience did NOT go well at all. I absolutely do not recommend this business to anyone because of the owner. The owner of this business is not very professional in the way she handles herself with her clients and did a very poor job of communicating with us. I feel like we were misled as to the cost of this move out cleaning and then treated dismissively and disrespectfully when I inquired about the final cost. What started out as a $650 move out ended up being almost $1000. The final receipt had no documentation about what the extra charges were for and when we inquired the owner was evasive and vague. After several back-and-forth emails and texts with her we still are not exactly clear about the details of the extra charges. The cleaning was good but took way too long and they missed a couple of things that I would never have complained about if it had not gone south with the final bill. Following are the details. I contacted the owner on the phone and spoke with her briefly about what my needs were explaining that it was a move out and a large house with some pot shelves and soffits. She assured me that she has done a lot of homes in my area and was used to pot shelves and soffits and would be sure they would be cleaned. She quoted me a price of $650, which is at least twice as much than other businesses, but we went with them because I believe you get what you pay for. She then sent me a DocUsign which I read very carefully. This document explained exactly what was included in the cleaning which was everything I wanted done except for the pot shelves. The document said that if we needed that done we needed to make arrangements with the office and they would add it to the bill but did not give details on how they would figure out the charge. It also explained that they needed a credit card because half of the amount would be charged before the job was started. I got the DocuSign on November 19 and then did not hear back from the owner until I contacted her on November 30 asking if we were still on the calendar because the DocuSign had no date or time on it and I had not heard from her. They were supposed to do the cleaning on December 1. She assured me that we were on the calendar but never explained why we had not heard from them . This should have been a red flag that she was not very good with communication. The owner and one other person arrived to do the cleaning on time. A third person ended up coming sometime in late afternoon. At some point the owner’s husband who has a plumbing business, brought his own tall ladder so that the pot shelves could be accessed. My husband and I were on our back screened in porch the entire day waiting for the crew to finish their work as we were going to get the house ready for the walk-through before we left town that evening. The walk-through was the next morning at which time the new owners would take possession of the home. So, we were able to watch and the crew did a very good job of working hard, but we thought it took a much longer time than what we originally were prepared for. They were there from 9 o’clock in the morning until about 430 or 5 PM. I did the final walk-through inspecting the cleaning with the owner and thought they did a very thorough job. There were only two things I was not happy with. The first thing is in our foyer there is a huge breakfront with glass shelves and glass doors. She explained that they don’t do built ins like that because of all of the glass. I was upset because if I had known they were not going to do it I would have done it myself, and at that point I had no cleaning materials and no ladder to access it. So when you walked in the house at that point you saw dust and dirty glass after we just spent what I thought was $650 plus our generous tip (and whatever the fee was going to be for the pot shelves, which I thought would be maybe $50 extra?) to get the house cleaned. The second thing was they put all of their trash in our trash barrels in the garage. We didn’t discover this until after they had left and we had no way of transporting that trash to another area since our car was packed to the hilt with all of the things we were leaving with that evening. Since the new owners were going to be there the following morning, and after all the money we had spent to clean the house I was very upset. Before Shannon and her two employees left, I inquired about the rest of the bill and when was I going to be able to access it. She assured me that it would be emailed to me right away. This was on a Tuesday evening. By Friday I still had nothing, So I texted her asking about that. She told me that she had emailed it to me and I explained it was not in my email inbox. We went back-and-forth several times as she kept trying to email me the receipt and it wasn’t being received. I finally got the receipt after about three attempts on her part and all it said was “transaction type: sale; amount: $647. Remember, this was after I had to hound her to send it to me. And also this was on top of the initial half of the quoted $650. So, in total she charged us $647 plus $325, which adds up to $972. I texted her and asked If this total was a mistake. Her answer to me was “was there something wrong with the cleaning?” And my answer was, no there is something wrong with the total. Her answer to me was “the clean out amount was $650 and went up from there.” She also said it was a big house so the rest that was charged to us was for the delivery of the ladder and labor. This is not what the DocuSign said at all. The DocuSign was very clear about what the extras would be and what they would cost. In the end, the quoted price of $650 plus our tip that we voluntarily gave of $65 added up to $715. The only other charge that should have been on there, and the receipt should have been explicit how much it cost to have the pot shelves cleaned, would have been for the pot shelves. She charged us $972 total for this clean out, which is $257 over her quoted price plus the tip. Not at any time did she give exact details for the extra $257 charge. No one should be allowed to get away with arbitrarily charging a client extra money without a detailed explanation. And, if it is going to be that much over, they should let you know and get your approval before they do it. After seeing good reviews for this business I am VERY disappointed. I WILL NOT recommend this business to anyone I know in Prescott read lessBarbara G.
- Business Description:Since 2009, we have been specializing in cleaning and disinfecting services for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with the quality of work and the promptness of the crew. House looks great after they’ve cleaned.Debbie C.
- Business Description:My name is Clayton Nocella! I am a budding entrepreneur here in Flagstaff! Some of the services I offer include gutter cleaning, pine needle pick up, snow removal, window washing, bulk trash removal, and even hanging Christmas lights read lessRecent Review:Very well, he was here for two hours and removed 9 bags of needles from my yard.Anna D.
- Business Description:We offer a broad array of cleaning services. Including: Industrial, Commercial & Residential. We also specialize in carpet cleaning & all types of floor waxing and polishing needs.Recent Review:It went great. Kim worked for almost 9 hours and cleaned our home from top to bottom. Would recommend American Maid to anyone. Thanks KimMartin "Pete" S.
- Business Description:Contact direct for all inquiries; Call or Text: 928-848-3359 Providing comperehensive cleaning services, both residentially and commercially. Sherie Free is also the Owner/Operator of Free Carpet Care, a third generation family run business providing the Quad-Cities with carpet, tile & grout, Upholstery, and Oriental/Wool Rug cleaning for over 10 years. First time clients will recieve a 20% discount for the first full clean, when scheduling repeated services. 2 hour minimum requirement for su.. read lessRecent Review:Sherie is a hard worker. She is responsible and professional. I have never had a house- cleaner that didn't sluff off after several appointments. Her work is consistent every time. She also has much more knowledge than most because of her years in Janatorial Services read lessMarcia P.
- Business Description:Clean Fairies is the affordable, accessible and customizable cleaning solution for every home and office. Visit our website for more info or to book online!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window cleaning company articles
Follow these steps for an easy, homemade window cleaner that you can make right in your kitchen for use on all kinds of glass surfaces. Prepare it now with just vinegar, water, and other natural ingredients, and start enjoying a clean home today!
Your home’s windows may get all the glory, but your window tracks need a little love too. Good window maintenance involves routinely cleaning your window tracks, which helps keep them looking great and working like new.
Find window cleaners in
- Prescott Valley
- Chino Valley
- Skull Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Black Canyon City
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
window cleaners in Prescott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- The Maid BrokerP.O. Box 3448
- The Maid Broker
- A Plus Cleaning
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Alexanders Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing4719 N. Miner DR
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Alexanders Window Cleaning Pressure Washing4719 Miner Ct
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- All Pro Services7645 E. Memory Ln
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- American Maid in Prescott824 West Gurley St. #132
- Avery Clean Care / Avery Enterprises LLC9685 E Catalina Dr.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- A Plus Cleaning
- Dynamic D's Dust Busting Service L.L.C.550 Fiesta st apt 9
- Dynamic D's Dust Busting Service L.L.C.
- Inspired Inc. 2518 W Zepher Ave
- Inspired Inc.
- Just WindowsPO Box 4272
- Just Windows
- NSH Services LLC1128 Middlebrook rd
- NSH Services LLC
- Zion Window CleaningPO Box 62
- Zion Window Cleaning