Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Holbrook, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Holbrook
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWe were very pleased with Joe's service. He was very courteous, prompt, knowledgeable and his prices were fair and reasonable. We had 2 appliances that needed repair. The kitchen range had a mouse eat through a wire and short it out. Joe removed the dead varmit and repaired the wire quickly and completely. Cost about $65. The dryer needed new bearings which were expensive but worth it since it was a quality appliance. We opted to repair it instead of purchasing a new dryer. All work was done on time and quickly. We were surprised at how fast he worked. He accurately diagnosed the problem the first time and returned as scheduled with all the right parts to fix it read less
- Pete's RefrigerationCalled first thing Monday morning. Pete came same day and looked at fridge, had it diagnosed and fixed in less than 1/2 hour. $195 - better tan a new fridge and is still working fine.
- Appliance Junkies LLCEveryone told me to throw the microwave oven out and he was able to fix it. He is hard to get ahold of. He is really not a repair-man, he is a repair technician. He knows exactly how things work and what it takes to fix it. He was very responsive. He spent two hours hunting down the problem. He charges half the price of other places read less
- Al's Appliance & TVThe repairman was here at the schedued time and he was friendly and polite. He repaired the washer and it's been working fine ever since. When I need another appliance repair I certainly will not hesitate to use them again
- White Mt ApplianceHe was prompt when the appointment was scheduled to see what was wrong. He told me how much it would cost and when the parts would be here. He also told me the dryer was old and gave me the options of continuing or not. When he was running late he always called to let me know. Larry is very reliable and honest. I have use him for over 30 years. I'll call him again when needed read less
- Triple A Appliance Services IncCalled the company in the morning and they scheduled me for that afternoon. The technician arrived 10 minutes early. The work was done promptly. He had told me the price earlier but took 15% off as I was starting to write the check. Very happy with the service and have already recommended the company read less
- Appliance Junkies LLCWhoever originally installed the dishwasher did it incorrectly so it would not drain and then it caused a horrible leak underneath. George got it all fixed correctly, fixed the leak, and actually attached it to the counter like it should have been but never was. Friendly and did a great job--I would use again read less
- AAA HOME APPLIANCE REPAIRI had been having problems with a very noisy refrigerator for quite some time. It made whistles and trills throughout the day and night. A friend suggested defrosting it, and it helped a little the first time, so I tried defrosting it again for a longer period, and it got worse. I finally broke down and called AAA Home Appliance, and got prompt, helpful, affordable service! He came out, found the problem (dry ball bearings) and fixed it right away read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Holbrook
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.Leesa K.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:Horizon Enterprises offers heating services for residential and commercial clients. Horizon Enterprises also does plumbing repairs, remodeling, construction, drain cleaning, water heater repair and servicing, refrigeration installation, repair and services, and LP (propane) and natural gas system repair. The company offers emergency service 24/7 and free estimates.Horizon Enterprise’s foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, air conditioning and more read lessRecent Review:This winter 2018 I had a pipe burst outside of my house. It was an emergency situation and I had to act fast. I called Horizon. The arrived right away, stopped my leak, and got the job done professionally. I was treated fairly and with respect. I recommend these guys to anyone! This is a community business and I will be using them again! Pastor John Michael Stewart New Hope Pentecostal Church read lessJohn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Joseph City
- Tolani Lakes
- White Mountain Lake
- Saint Johns
- First Mesa
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Show Low
appliance repair services in Holbrook
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Source Mechanical712 N Grand Canyon Blvd
- 1 Source Mechanical
- Sams Handyman Business2135 w 7th S
Saint Johns, Arizona
- Sams Handyman Business