Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Overgaard, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Overgaard
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- Complete Heating Cooling LLCFred showed up and did an expert job of repairing my refrigerator. Note that there are a total of 2 repairmen in the entire county.
- Appliance Junkies LLCThey gave an estimate to repair our 2nd frig, got the part, returned as promised and gave a senior discount for the estimate/labor. Great communication, great service.
- Appliance Junkies LLCWhoever originally installed the dishwasher did it incorrectly so it would not drain and then it caused a horrible leak underneath. George got it all fixed correctly, fixed the leak, and actually attached it to the counter like it should have been but never was. Friendly and did a great job--I would use again
- White Mt ApplianceHe was prompt when the appointment was scheduled to see what was wrong. He told me how much it would cost and when the parts would be here. He also told me the dryer was old and gave me the options of continuing or not. When he was running late he always called to let me know. Larry is very reliable and honest. I have use him for over 30 years. I'll call him again when needed
- Benson Refrigeration & ApplianceWe have used them twice within the year and my dad has used them for a long time. They are just really nice and cooperative. He was just respectful and patient. He also cleaned the refrigerator. He doesn't take much time. They are just really home town people and trustworthy. I really liked the way he cleaned up everything. I called him late afternoon on Friday and he came over on Monday. He called several times to get me whereas people usually call once and thought that was nice since it is my refrigerator and not his
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWent very smoothly. Joe Garcia scheduled the installation for the following morning and came up with a new ice maker overnight, instead of having to wait for it to arrive from a parts supplier. He arrived right on time. Took out the old ice maker and showed me the bad condition it was in. He checked the water input screen to make sure it wasn't clogged, then installed the new ice maker. Gave me a small discount because I had paid him for a service call on this matter several months back, but had chosen not to get the work done at that time. He also disposed of the old ice maker for me
- Pete's RefrigerationCalled first thing Monday morning. Pete came same day and looked at fridge, had it diagnosed and fixed in less than 1/2 hour. $195 - better tan a new fridge and is still working fine.
- Triple A Appliance Services IncPerfect, I told folks all I did was open the door and got out of the way. Knew their stuff and estimate was right on.
Appliance Repair Experts in Overgaard
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Overgaard for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Show Low
- White Mountain Lake
- Tonto Basin
- Joseph City
- Star Valley
- Happy Jack
- Tolani Lakes
- Saint Johns
appliance repair services in Overgaard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Source Mechanical712 N Grand Canyon Blvd
- 1 Source Mechanical
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- The Appliance Repair Guy LLC5782 Farnsworth Blvd
Show Low, Arizona
- The Appliance Repair Guy LLC