Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Glendale, AZ
There are 32 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Glendale
- Marc's Handyman ServiceMarc was great. We are absentee owners. He did the job, sending us pics at every step. Very fair pricing. Will definitely use him again.
- Marc's Handyman ServiceOn time, professional and did a polished complete job. Two thumbs up & would definitely hire him again.
- Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLCThey were all very nice, showed up when they said they would, worked quickly, and the estimate price was exactly the same as the final price - no surprises, no problems. Would definitely hire again.
- Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLCExcellent business professional. Tye quickly set up my appointment for a free estimate the next day of my call. Was prompt and on time. Went over my needs he made his suggestions and told me when he could complete the job. His crew came on the scheduled time and accommodated our need with the replacement screens and created a few screens that needed replaced. The entire time they answered our questions used their specialty to advise their ideas. We were completely happy with the end results. The quality of workmanship was well worth the money. Thank you Tye West and his crew
- Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLCI am so thankful for Peak Screens because not only did the team do a lovely job on our home but the owner Tye and his team restored my hope in contractors. Our entire home needed to be re-screened, we needed a new sliding screen door and we also wanted to add sun screens to help reduce our energy usage and decrease the temperature in our home. I was skeptical initially in my search as much of our experience since buying our home has been a lot of very high and unreasonable estimates to have contractors come. I had heard from a referral that Tye’s company Peak Screens offered very fair and reasonable prices on top of good work, so I contacted him to come to my home and give me an estimate on doing 12 insect screens and frames for our entire home as well as adding 6 sunscreens and a new sliding screen door. Tye came to my home and he measured all of my screens and he was very knowledgeable, kind and diligent. He explained things to me and took time and patience answering all of my questions. We sat down when he was done measuring so he could prepare my estimate and I was absolutely relieved and thrilled when I received it because it was extremely reasonable and he was even so kind as to add a military discount as we are a military family. The cost was attainable for us and so we decided to push forward in hiring his company. When his team showed up to do our screens they were both so kind and professional, accurate and also very diligent. They assured they had the correct color sun screens with me in which I requested before starting as well. Their overall work was wonderful. The frames are all done well, even, the screens look wonderful but my favorite has to be the sun screens and the sliding screen door. The sun screens add a next level beauty to our home and they are done so well. I’m very happy with them. The sliding screen door is made with a sturdy high quality material and the best part is, the screen slides with no issues and locks and we are thankful for that! I felt Tye was honest, kind and stood by the quality of his company, his team and the materials they used. I am very thankful for this experience
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixVery happy with Handyman Connection. Dave was my "handy guy" and I was just happy to have someone come out and quote promptly as I had just moved into a new renovation. Seven (7) blinds to install and a security door I bought at Home Depot. Dave would have collected the door except the install was delayed by rain and I did not want it being held at Home Depot for too long. Very professional, very neat and thorough. They have a very neat business. All these small tasks may seem minor, but when you have just moved and you have a long list of "stuff" to get done, having this all done professionally and promptly was such a relief. Thank you HC and Dave
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixThe tech was very cooperative, polite & friendly, Shawn took care of everything I needed done, and was finished in a timely manner. Very easy experience, he listened to my needs & delivered, he even cleaned up when he was finished.
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixJohn was great, showed up on time and was very professional. All work was done with outstanding results, and work was done quickly.
- American M&C Rain Gutters & Sunscreen ExpertsGreat quality work and highly recommend them. Screens are very good quality and now saving money on my electric bill. Thank you!
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixI thought they were reasonably priced when I got the bid. They showed up when they were supposed too. There was not much clean up but I was satisfied with what they did.
Screen Repair Companies in Glendale
- Business Description:I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with atten..Recent Review:Marc was great. At first I thought he seemed expensive but he was efficient with his time and did a beautiful job. He didn’t stop til he was finished!Holly A.
- Business Description:At Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLC, we are your one-stop-shop for all of your screen door and window screen needs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Sun City, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City West, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Carefree, Laveen, Paradise Valley, and Anthem. We assist both residential and commercial clients. We specialize in: Sun Screens for windows and doors Bug screens for windows and doors Screen door installation and replacement Screen enclosures Screen door repairs Mo..Recent Review:They did a great job. The service was awesome. They were on time and did it for the price that they said.NANCY K.
- Business Description:This is Will Works a handyman service. We provide repairs and installs for your home and property. With exceptional customer service and a knowledgeable team with 10+ years of experience we can take care of all those repair issues you might be having. Drywall, Plumbing, Concrete, Stucco, Electrical, A/C repair and the list goes on and on. Reach out so we can help. Our phones are ready 24/7 let Will Work for youRecent Review:TERRIBLE. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Anytime asked if they knew how to do something, they said yes. However, it was never done correctly and they want to be paid while trying to correct it! They want cash and they want paid everyday?! What was told to be a 2 day job lasted 6 weeks before I finally fired them. Every exterior door was hung backward, not one door install was finished, the closet doors don’t hang squarely, the casing is installed incorrectly, the door trim is all different levels in the hallway, the walls and doors and woodwork are filthy because they don’t care about cleanliness, their day starts at 12:00 pm, and they put in 4 hours. They charge you for 2 guys at $40/Hr. So, I paid $80/Hr while one guy to install everything wrong, and for another guy to “manage” (do nothing)? Nevertheless, it’s a BIG SCAM!! I paid them $4,500 and everything they touched has to be redone?! What carpenter can’t cut a 45???? Then, when I said I wanted everything fixed, he said it would cost me too much for them to fix it???? I still didn’t THROW them out!!! The highest bid I had was $2,800 for the complete door install. But, WillWorks said it would be 2 days MAX at $80/Hr! But, even paying them for 48 hours (2 full days), wasn’t enough? I paid them for 56 hours. That’s for 2 guys, so that’s 112 hours and they still were no where near being finished. Also, I certainly wasn’t informed the days (theirs is 4 hours) were going to be stretched out over weeks because they don’t even know that much...how to run a schedule. I was never informed when they would be there and/or if they weren’t going to be there. They show up at noon and want to work until 7. Well, like most...my 8 hours are in by 3:00. But, they don’t care. I can’t imagine WillWorks has any good reviews. But, I hired them because they were on Angi? So, of course, I kept trusting what they were saying......??? BUYER BEWARE. DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMEMargaret D.
- Business Description:Hauling Junk Gravel Concrete Cars Furniture Small residential Demolition both indoor and outdoor Fallen Tree removalRecent Review:It was good. They were on time. They did what they said they were gonna do. They charged me with the amount they said they were gonna charge me.Larry B.
- Business Description:Custom home design, build and remodeling company. We build custom homes and provide a great quality service for your home remodel projects. We provide a turn key operation your dream home from design, through selections and we will be there for your throughout your entire home build. This company is a family owned and operated with over 30 years of professional service in the Phoenix area for all your home building and remodeling needs. We take the stress out of making your dream project so i..Recent Review:Don could see my vision for my old crusty kitchen and turned into something so beautiful and amazing. I would highly recommend Cactus Valley Homes LLC! Don works hard, gets the job done and makes sure its what I wanted. Thank you Cactus Valley HomesEricca D.
- Business Description:Mountain View Glass Is A Family Owned & Operated Business. We Strive To Provide Excellent Customer Service, Affordable Prices & To Make Sure All Of Our Customers Are Satisfied With Our Workmanship & Product. Mountain View Glass Offers "Free Quotes" Valley Wide, We Also Accept Visa, Master Card, Amex Or Cash.Recent Review:It went really good. I would recommend them.Mike D.
- Business Description:When Mark Castle founded his company in 1981, he had a very simple idea: to make the finest and most affordable sunscreens, awnings, Patio roll down shades, sliding, swinging and security screen doors, window guards, entry, walkway and RV gates, balcony hand railing & fence possible. Nothing less. There would be no compromising of quality in the name of efficiency or for the sake of convenience; there would be no short cuts; there would be no materials that were almost as good. And if it cost..Recent Review:The owner called me and apologized for the miscommunication and refunded me. I was very happy with the outcome. I will retract my previous review. I have contacted Angies list to remove my previous review.Jeannie K.
- Business Description:You may contact me at 602-319-6690, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. No charge for Estimates, Can charge by the hour or by the job, Customer doesn't pay till they are satisfied with the job. We believe that Quality, Integrity, and Value shouldn't have to be multiple choiceRecent Review:Larry was great - he figured out why our outdoor lights weren't working and was able to provide the parts to fix it. Very professional and helpful!Barry H.
- Business Description:For almost 30 years, I've worked in some kind of construction related trade. Starting out in framing work, I eventually got my contractors license in 2006 and pursed my own business. My years of experience in varies trades beforehand allows me to handle nearly any home project big or smallRecent Review:Perfect. On time, personable, and did a great job in a timely manner.👍😁Lynn E.
- Business Description:Service business. Cash, check and credit are acceptable forms of payment. Not a Licensed Contractor - operates under Arizona statute for HandymanRecent Review:Replacement of the side garage door went really well. Michael, the handyman who came out to a superb job. Certainly knew what he was doing and offered me great advice. I would definitely hire them again for all sorts of jobs. I highly recommend this companyShirley K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
Find screen repair companies in
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
screen repair companies in Glendale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Shade of Class11041 N. 32nd Place
- A to Z AZ Handyman Services3214 S El Camino Dr
- AAA GLASS CO5709 W BECK LN
- ABC Glass and Screen Company15054 N Cave Creek Rd
- Ace of Shades724 n 98th St
- Adobe Awning & Shade3346 W Flower St
- Affordable Blind Services16639 N 41st Pl
- Affordable Speedy Screens, LLC329 W Lone Cactus Dr 5
- ALL PATIO DOORS AND MOREPO Box 5816
- All Pro Shade Concepts LLC21617 N 2nd Ave
- All Pro Sun Screens12601 W Soledad Street
El Mirage, Arizona
- All View Custom GlassP.O. Box 155
- AMERICAN GERMAN ROLLSHUTTERS & SHADES16099 N 82ND STREET SUITE 5
- American Homesteader Awning and Shade Inc.1234 S. 7th St.
- American M&C Rain Gutters & Sunscreen Experts2205 S 88th Ave
- AMERIZONA420 N 15th Ave
- Ample Bay15455 N Greenway Hayden Loop Suite C-11
- Anders Construction LLC610 E Bell Rd 2-111
- Anguiano Computer Services, LLC4332 N 50th Dr
- APACHE GLASS8700 E Main St
- Aqua Shine PoolsPO Box 80977
- Arbor Care5235 S Kyrene
- Archiection LLc24038 W Bowker St
- Arizona Energy Management & Remodel LLCPO Box83478
- Arizona Energy Products1954 E Deer Valley Rd Ste 105
- Arizona Retractable Screen Solutions Inc2627 S 21st St
- Arizona State Remodeling70 S Val Vista Dr
- ARIZONA SUN CONTROL PRODUCTS1050 N Eliseo C Felix Jr Way #103
- ARIZONA SUN SCREEN15802 N CAVE Creek RD UNIT 1
- Arizona's Windows Plus2335 N Loma Vista
- Artesano LLC1496 N Higley Rd Ste 102
- Avagate6113 South Kent Street Suite 160
- AZ Custom Glass7919 W MAGNOLIA ST
- AZ Xtreme Glass & Mirror, LLC500 N 56th St
- AZ Xtreme Glass & Mirror, LLC500 N 56th St Ste 23-24
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- A Shade of Class
- B & B WINDOW CLEANING6846 E 6TH ST
- Backyard Decore/ San Tan Valley Screen Awning476 E Christopher St
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing355 E Warner Rd Ste 4
- Booth Built Patio Products LLC7902 N Glen Harbor Blvd # 4
- Boss Blinds & Sunscreens LLC5205 N 72nd Ave
- Budget Sunscreens LLC17648 N 36th St
- B & B WINDOW CLEANING
- Cactus Sun Screen5901 W Michelle Dr
- Cactus Valley Homes LLC8408 E Shea Blvd
- CASEY'S CLEAR PANES, LLCP.O. Box 72898
- CC Sunscreens12818 W Evans Dr
El Mirage, Arizona
- CCC Window Cleaning3019 W Phelps Road
- Chosen To Build LLC3343 N Delaware St
- CleanGreen Solutions, LLC3310 W. Bell Rd. Suite 262
- CLEAR CUT GLASS7888 N Glen Harbor Blvd
- ClearPro Window & Carpet Cleaning34522 N Scottsdale Rd 120-425
- CNF Contracting880 n. Santa Anna st
- CPR Cell Phone Repair North Phoenix2815 W Peoria Ave, Ste 102
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Phoenix - South Mountain2340 E. Baseline Road #168
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Tolleson9897 W. McDowell Rd. Suite 740-H
- Cactus Sun Screen
- David Michael Development303 E Embassy St
- Day Star Screens LLC5604 E Main St
- DC Multi-Services13235 N. Verde River Dr. Suite 160
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- DCS Pool Barriers LLC11002 N 23rd Ave 3
- Desert Breeze Glass LLC916 E Baseline Rd Ste 104
- Desert Canyon Construction & Landscape, LLC457 W Smoke Tree Rd
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Desert sun protection4187 E Austin Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Designer Doors LLCPO Box 31398
- DURAN'S PAINTING10295 S STARLIGHT AVE
- David Michael Development
- Ever-Ready Glass2525 E Indian School Rd
- Ever-Ready Glass
- H & M Consulting2914 W Belmont Ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection - Phoenix2990 E NORTHERN AVE
- Handyman Service201 S Greenfield Rd
- Helping Handyman9477 W Deanna Dr
- Home Window Replacement & Glass Repair Phoenix3942 E Emile Zola Ave
- H & M Consulting
- J n L Builders1350 E. Thomas Rd.
- JayneClean Home Services19225 N Cave Creek Rd, 91
- Jhandy1832 E EARLL DR
- Joel's Window Cleaning7222 N 36th Ln
- Jovos Inc2143 E Page Ave
- June Bug Cleaning Services17600 N 79th Ave
- JUST SCREENS5140 N. 38th Ave. 97
- J n L Builders
- Mac I Am LLC - iPad & iPhone Repair204 N. Central Ave.
- Made 2 Shade
19805 N. 51st Ave , Suite 39, Arizona
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Maintenance 1236512 S 5th Way
- Making Windows Smile17861 W Ventura St
- Marc's Handyman Service4120 N 87th Ct
- Mike Allen Remodeling LLC50608 N 33rd Ave
New River, Arizona
- Mac I Am LLC - iPad & iPhone Repair