Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Mudjacking Contractors in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this work read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure.. read lessRecent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible business read lessKristen B.
- Business Description:CDC Pool Remodeling Specialists was born in 1990 when Roger and Chris teamed up to solve a problem they saw in the Arizona pool market. We’re different than most pool contractors you’ll see: We use our own interior pool surface, tile and plumbing crews. Many contractors sub this work out. We don’t. Because pool remodeling is different than new pool construction (the main business of most of the pool companies you’ll talk to). Pool remodeling is full of surprises. There are dozens of thin.. read lessRecent Review:This company is doing work for my neighbor. The six crew members started using jackhammers and air hammers at 7:30 AM on a Saturday! City ordinance says no work can be started before 8:00 AM. The noise has been deafening, and the dust floating over into my yard is unbelievable. My yard and pool now have a coat of dust I have to deal with. I am sure that the noise ordinance is not within code...I have it all on tape if you are interested. On the side of their truck it says that CDC Pools is associated with Leslies Pool Supply. I will never do business with CDC, and will not continue to do business with Leslies anymore! This company did not take the neighborhood into consideration what so ever. They coud have done the same work Monday morning at 8 while everyone was at school and work read lessDoug B.
- Business Description:Amon Builders, Inc. was established in 1989 as a General Building Contractor, holding licenses in both B-01 commercial and residential building. Mike has been in construction for over 40 years, and doing business in Payson and the surrounding areas (Show Low, Pinetop, Snowflake, Holbrook) for the last 25 years. We offer competitive pricing while maintaining quality workmanship with state-of-the-art equipment and technique read lessRecent Review:They were extremely punctual and professional for our first meeting. It seemed positive and we were looking forward to them providing us a bid and then conducting the work. However, we only received one follow-up email asking for more information and then never heard from them again. I have sent several emails and left several messages on their answering machine with no reply. We are now utilizing a different contractor to do the work. <br / read lessMark S.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read less
- Business Description:Our number of employees changes depending on the amount of work. We subcontract electrical, plumbing and hvac. We have associated arquitects for your design needs.Recent Review:Jose was very conscientious about using the best materials available at a reasonable cost. He was very professional and meticulous during all phases of our projects. He worked alongside and supervised his various work crews until satisfactory completion of the project. We will continue to recommend and use his services in the future. <br / read lessGail and Marlene S.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for you read lessRecent Review:They were the worst. When I called and spoke to them, I explained what I wanted done. They sent out two young guys to wash the windows and power wash the house. The job was done poorly and the crew they sent did not know what they were doing. I have no problem with the kids, but they had no idea what they were doing. I called the manager and complained. They sent them back, and they still did a poor job. I paid them because I felt bad for the kids they sent out. The manager never came out and checked out the work. I would never use them again read lessJoanne L.
- Business Description:ConstructionRecent Review:Fred and John are consummate professionals! <br /> Timely bid response and follow-up. <br /> Excellent communications throughout the entire project and solid work ethic with impeccable integrity. <br />Daymond H.
- Business Description:Serving all of Arizona, ExactEx LLC is a KA licensed contractor specializing in earthwork, underground utilities and remediation services. Based in Dewey just outside of Prescott, ExactEx offers a broad scope of site improvement and infrastructure services. We do more than play in the dirt. At ExactEx pride ourselves on high quality site improvement and infrasructure work for residential, commercial and public projects. As an experienced contractor with more than 25 years in the field, we.. read lessRecent Review:We reviewed and received an estimate for work provided. The client cleared all brush and smoothed out a hill on our property. They then laid landscape fabric and rip-rapped the entire area. They also cleared a future driveway and laid stone over this area. We did buy the rip rap and stone for these projects. Work was done as reviewed as well as being completed on time. This is the second time we have used this company and will use them again in the future read lesskathie t.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Black Rock
concrete levelers in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CDC Pools Inc2364 S Airport Blvd
- CDC Pools Inc
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- High Country Floor Covering245 S Main St
- High Country Floor Covering
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Whittier Consultants LLC8412 Rainbow Dr
Show Low, Arizona
- Whittier Consultants LLC