ASAP Concrete Construction LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2013

3771 E Whitehall Dr

San Tan Valley, AZ 85140

Concrete placement, stamped, exposed, colored, foundations, etc....

01/23/2020

Len P.

Very happy with our new patio done by Joe and Rokay. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Form, grade and pour new concrete patio.

10/27/2019

Co H.

Excellently. Joe showed up on time to estimate two site possibilities; after I selected one Joe put me on his schedule - then actually got to me early! Joe & Crew showed up on time, figured out the details, and even with excavating and inspections, had all the cement work for my garage completed in four work days. This is a 18' x 24' garage, with 3' stemwalls, a 12' x 16' ramp to the garage door, and Joe even added some nicely landscaped & drained walkways to connect the house, garage, and driveway for a modest extra charge. The work is so beautiful it seems a shame to cover it up! I will be encouraging everyone I know who needs cement work to hire ASAP concrete. The company brings artistry to concrete work.

Description of Work
Base and stemwall for a garage, including excavating

08/22/2019

Cindy M.

I was in a bind when the plumber moving the plumbing in my kitchen informed me he hadn't put in his bid to fill the hole he created in my floor back up with concrete. I called Joe as ASAP Concrete and he said he would fit me into his schedule the next day since I had tile guys coming later in the week to tile and it would put me behind schedule if I didn't get it filled. He showed up on time, was extremely professional, filled in my floor and his price was very fair. I would definitely use him again for any concrete work! Thank you Joe for saving the day!

Description of Work
Filled hole in kitchen floor after plumbing was moved

04/09/2018

Linda C.

He was on time did a beautiful job. He was very nice , it took longer then expected but the is more to pouring a slab then I ever thought

Description of Work
Needed a slab for my a/c.

03/16/2018

john P.

outstanding company. easy to talk/communicate with. gave a bid within two day of contacting him.. performed the job when they said they would. clean up was outstanding. results were also.

Description of Work
replace auto parking concrete pad

12/21/2017

Christopher H.

Joe and his guys did a great job and everything was just as they described. They adjusted to the cost which ended up being lower than quoted based on the actual sf they did. Which was a savings to us that they could have easily hid and we would have never known. Finished the job well and cleaned up after themselves. Could not be happier.

Description of Work
We had almost 1000sf curved patio put in the back yard wrapping around the side of the house as ell. The new concrete extended off the existing small patio.

04/30/2017

William E.

Joe responded immediately, in fact called twice. He is professional, personable, and knowledgeable. I decided not to do the project, but Joe helped me think through the job, had several great suggestions. His estimate came through in one day, and was very detailed. Great guy.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

03/21/2017

stephen A.

very well, they were carfull not get concrete on the house or fence. they cleaned up after job was done

Description of Work
a slab (25 ft x 25 ft) and a side walk (28 ft x 42 in) was poured. also a large amount of dirt was removed before the concrete could be poured. he put a metal grid in the concrete to strengthen it. he was the only concrete person who does that as standard. they did all of the work in one day.

08/18/2016

Lily A.

We haven't made a decision yet, however I wanted to express my satisfaction with the bidding process for this project.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway

03/07/2016

Jane S.

Joe and his crew were very responsive and professional. He came to do the estimate(s) and was very knowledgable and quick to send the estimates -- which were very reasonable. The work was done in a timely manner and the end product is excellent. I would highly recommend Joe and would use ASAP again.

Description of Work
Poured slab for hot tub, repaired part of driveway at one property, and demoed and re-poured a 17' x 16' patio, poured a new 6' x 10' patio at a second property.

02/08/2016

Vernon G.

Excellent this is the second time Ive used them. Joe is professional on time and does excellent work. I will definitely continue to use them.

Description of Work
Side walk to my shed.

12/18/2015

Tom M.

Joe at ASAP was very professional in all aspects. His price was very competitive. He and his crew knew their business and completed the work on time. The end product was superb. I heartily recommend ASAP for any concrete work .... Big or small.

Description of Work
Installed sidewalks, replaced cracked driveway panel and extended patio.

12/06/2015

Terence A.

I told Joe I was looking to get my job done ASAP. He bid it quickly and professionally. I gave him a window of time I'd like to get it done by, and he did it much faster. All my special requests were done very well. The finished job was clean and perfect.

Description of Work
Graded, formed, and poured about 250 square feet of sidewalk/driveway

11/23/2015

Kathleen D.

Excellent job of replacing part of our walkway. The concrete looks great and matches perfectly. It has improved the look of our front yard, and the total appearance of the house, and also eliminated the tripping hazard. Joe called me within hours of my initial call to set up a time the next day to look at the walk and replace it if the price was agreeable. He had just received a cancellation which left November 7th in the afternoon open. He set the appointment for approximately 11, and keep me updated with phone calls as his arrival was after that time. He was quick looking over the problem and thorough explaining what he would do, and answering all my husband's questions. Because the price was the same as the estimate one we had been thinking about, we agreed and he immediately started the work. He had another worker to help him remove the old walkway, while he went for the bags of concrete. It was quickly framed and the concrete poured. They waited until it had hardened adequately, brushed it and put rock salt on it to give it the texture that matched the rest of the walkway, and then tied off the area, since it was getting dark, so no one would accidentally walk on it. The result is beautiful, and most people don't notice where it was repaired even if we told them we had the work done because it matches so well.

Description of Work
He removed about 14 feet of our concrete walkway which had sunk on one side, and replaced it.

11/20/2015

Wayne B.

I recently hired ASAP Concrete Construction to install approximately 800 square feet of concrete slab for a remodeled backyard patio extension project adjacent to some existing concrete slab. This was a challenging job complicated by existing concrete retaining walls and fencing and the requirement for installing a 30 ft long x 6 ft wide, very steep ramp. The proprietor, Joe Yenkala, spent considerable time discussing details of the project and assuring that the project will be completed applying the best techniques and using the highest quality materials prior to submitting his estimate. Joe provided an estimate that was very detailed and the costs were very reasonable. During the project, Joe always kept me informed and worked through various options with me in dealing with challenging issues to keep the overall project costs as low as possible. Joe worked alongside his crew during both the first half-day completing the prep work and the second half-day pouring the concrete. He and his crew were very professional and I was extremely pleased with the quality results. I will definitely be hiring ASAP for a couple of other projects that are planned for the future.

Description of Work
Installed concrete slab for patio extension.

11/13/2015

ken R.

Joe was totally professional from the initial visit to the proposal to the completion of the job.

Description of Work
removed and replaced our driveway and front sidewalk

09/08/2015

Stephanie R.

Joe and his crew were prompt, professional, and worked hard. The quote was given promptly, he explained the process and and the work was done on schedule. The slab passed inspection and looks great - no cracks. We chose ASAP because of the excellent reviews on Angie's list, and will definitely use ASAP again.

Description of Work
Laid the foundation for a 24x30 new garage.

06/03/2015

Jill M.

We cannot speak highly enough about Joe and ASAP Concrete. He is the very best at what he does. 5 years ago we found ASAP Concrete through Tuff Shed and he poured the slab for my husband's studio - beautiful work, on time and on budget. About 2 years ago we decided to extend our patio and used a friend of the family thinking concrete is concrete - big mistake! All concrete companies are not the same! Recently we decided to extend our driveway and we called Joe. He gave us a reasonable quote, showed up on time every single day and produced a beautiful product. Any future concrete needs we will call ASAP Concrete!

Description of Work
Poured slab for our Tuff Shed 5 years ago and extended our driveway this week (6/1-6/3).

04/27/2015

Joseph R I.

I am a new resident of Arizona, and chose ASAP's name off Angie's List. Joe of ASAP came out on a weekend. He walked through my home with me and listened to what my goals were. He said he would be willing to do the work if I really wanted it done, but explained how some of the work is not necessarily practical given Arizona weather; other work I could easily do myself, and he showed what to do and suppliers to help; and other work would require repeated reapplications a couple of times a year to remain effective. The bottom line is he gave me a lot of honest advice and did not charge anything even though he would not get the job by doing so. If I ever need concrete work done in the future, he is the man.

Description of Work
Respond to request for estimate to prepare and reseal driveway including spalling; garage; and stamped concrete walkway and patio.

04/15/2015

Steve G.

Joe was very professional and explained everything in detail. His guys did a great job and once they finished, you will know why they are very busy and that I because they do quality work at a comparable price. Highly recommend !!!!!

Description of Work
Added on to existing driveway, added RV pad and sidewalk inside of our RV gate

01/02/2015

brenda M.

Being an engineeer myself, after an intial meeting for scope of work and quotation it was apparent Joseph was very professional and knowledgeable of his trade. He called with an earlier than promised work date, due to a cancellation and yet still gave me 2 days notice upfront and made entirely sure I was comfortable with it. Very organized and very professional. The day of work started exactly on time as stated and excavation, formwork and concrete delivery and pouring was timed and showed a very high level of expertise and experience. the finishing of the slab was not rushed and done to exacting standards that left me feeling glad I now know such a tradesman for this work. Cannot recommend him highly enough for the quality and expedition of the work and professionalism throughout.

Description of Work
Joseph and his excellent workmate prepped and formed and poured a 10'-0" x 23'-0" patio slab

12/24/2014

Daniel G.

Joe was prompt to give me an estimate for the job. Told me exactly what he would do at a very fair price. He then came out and did the job in one day. I am very pleased with the work and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Poured approximately 500 sq ft patio and under gate curb.

07/06/2014

George W.

My overall experience with ASAP Concrete Construction was by far the BEST experience I have ever had with contracted work. I was in a bind and needed my concrete work done right away. I called Joe at ASAP on Wednesday and the concrete was poured and finished by Saturday noon the same week. After my first call, Joe followed up with several telephone calls and two visits to my home to make sure the site and forms were in order before the pour. He arrived at 4 AM the morning of the pour and kept everything rolling smoothly. The finisher, Mike, is without question, the BEST in the business. His flat work is AMAZING. The floor turned out beautiful, even better than I had expected. After the job was completed, they cleaned up the site and even gave me some valuable advice for the remainder of the project. If you want honest, hard working and skilled craftsmen for your concrete work, all at a fair price, then search no further than ASAP Concrete Construction.

Description of Work
Concrete pour and finishing for 300 sq ft home addition.

06/26/2014

Trevor S.

The ASAP in the name couldn't be more meaningful, as all communication and service was quicker than I ever imagined. Estimate was given on a Friday and work started and completed the following Tuesday. The price was very reasonable and comparable to other estimates, especially when you factor in the better quality, more highly-skilled laborers, promptness, professionalism and reputation. I am very happy I picked ASAP concrete for my project. The wife also appreciated Joe's courteousness and attention to to detail and we would use him again in a heartbeat for our next project!

Description of Work
Concrete Sidewalk and Garbage/Recycle area

06/18/2014

Regina L.

I could not be happier with how the job went. Form my first conversation with Joe to the completion of the job. Joe was extremely prompt in responding to my call and coming to give me an estimate. Everything ran on time and he did a great job of keeping me informed as to what was happening on the job and meeting all my requests. Joe and his team were very professional, courteous, always on time and conciseness about what they were doing and not making a mess out of the area around where they were working ( ie the rest of the landscape and patio). I feel lucky to have chosen ASAP Concrete and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
poured a new driveway and patio including all necessary prep work & removing existing landscaping so the rock could be reused.