Reliable Home & Auto Glass

Arizona: Contractors
06/30/2023

122 S Southgate Drive

Chandler, AZ 85226

We are classified as an essential service and are open for business! 2014-19 Super Service Award Winner for both home and auto glass! In business since 2001, Reliable Glass specializes in professional repair and replacement of auto, residential and commercial glass. We are experts in the field of camera recalibration for newer vehicles. Only the best quality glass and materials are used for every job-your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our excellent installers average 10 years of experience in glass repair, and come to you with free mobile service throughout the Phoenix Metro area. We invite you to text us at 480-269-4643 for a free estimate!...

window replacement (33)glass repair (25)

08/09/2021

Nate A.

Reliable Glass did a fantastic job. Their employees were really nice and courteous and worked quickly. Would totally hire them again and 100% recommend.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Thanks for the amazing review [Member Name Removed]! We are always pleased to serve your home and auto glass needs.

01/24/2021

Mashone J.

It didn't. I canceled because they had me waiting forever.

Description of Work
Windshield repair

Category auto repair,auto glass

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

10/14/2020

Nicholas S.

Reliable Glass did a great job! Very professional people. Totally different from Safelite Glass in Chandler.

Description of Work
Car windshield replaced.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/24/2020

Gary R.

Twice the price of the company I hired to do the work.

Description of Work
Window pane replaced

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

07/09/2020

Patrick L.

Dave Hurdel is a terrific representative of your company. Very Knowledgeable and Easy going.

Description of Work
Jeep Windshield Replacement

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for the great review and your business! We agree with you about Dave. I'll make sure he reads this! Remember us for home glass, too, when you need it!

07/29/2019

Jim P.

They came out, measured, gave us an estimate, and after the order dame in, they installed it. No it doesn't look like anything ever happened to it.

Description of Work
Replace a glass in a window next to a entry door

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you and your business, and look forward to serving you again. Remember us for home glass, too!

12/19/2018

George P.

Excellent. Pleasant office staff, field tech on time, informative, good personality.

Description of Work
Replace broken auto window

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to doing so again. Remember us for home glass, too.

12/15/2018

Gilberto A.

Raul did an excellent job. He was friendly, professional and did the job quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced broken picture window.

Category glass repair,replacement windows,auto glass

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to serve you. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to Raul. Remember us for your auto glass needs, too, and happy holidays!

10/30/2018

Bob S.

They did a great job! You can hardly even tell a chip was there.

Description of Work
They repaired a chip in my windshield.

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

Thank you so much for the A review! We appreciate you and your business, and look forward to working with you again. Remember us for your home glass needs, too.

10/30/2018

BRENDA D.

It was absolutely perfect. He's a very nice and polite guy and I was very happy all around.

Description of Work
Replaced a windshield.

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

Thank you so much for the review! It was our pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Remember us for home glass, too.

10/22/2018

Paul B.

Arrived on time & finished quickly. Job well done!

Description of Work
Windshield replaced

Category auto repair,auto glass

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

10/21/2018

Diane N E.

All went very well. We would definitely call Reliable again.

Description of Work
Replacement of a broken window

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again. Remember us for your auto glass needs, too!

10/15/2018

DON M.

Great! The technician was fast and performed quality work. Very pleased with them.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to serve you.

10/10/2018

Alan S.

They were very up front about the possible challenges and it really looks great. They were very thorough, clean and professional. They were very accommodating, service oriented and were priced reasonably.

Description of Work
They installed a glass window in a door for a property that I manage.

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the nice review! We look forward to serving you again. Remember us for your auto glass needs, too!

09/16/2018

Eleanor B.

Bruce was very punctual, polite and knowledgeable. The job was done properly and in a timely manner. Area was cleaned up after he was done.

Description of Work
Window fixed pane needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

Thank you for the review, and for taking the time to post it for us! We appreciate you and your business, and look forward to serving you again. I'll make sure Bruce sees this. Remember us for auto glass, too!

04/25/2018

Steve V.

They had no clue how to repair. We got a different company in the next week who repaired 4 windows and one door handlewith no problem

Description of Work
Repair of windows that wouldn’t close repair of loose door handle

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

[Member Name Removed], we're very sorry for your disappointment in our services. As we told your wife, the handles are obsolete. Sometimes private individuals can locate them, but they cannot be purchased wholesale, so we have no way of obtaining them. We're sorry you felt that our glazier didn't know how to repair. We sent you a man with 40 years of experience in this industry. At least he was able to adjust your patio door handle. We hope you'll consider allowing us to earn your trust in the future. We appreciate your business.

02/15/2018

Lori G.

This is the second time I hired Reliable Glass for a home project. I was very pleased with their performance on the first project so when I needed assistance, they were the first I called. Once again, they were awesome. The men were polite, professional, and worked very hard to complete the project. Their many years of experience were clearly demonstrated as my sliding glass doors came with the house (1966) and the rollers had not been replaced since the house was built, which required some innovative thinking. I was very happy with this company's service in all regards. I take positive reviews seriously as I depend on the reviews from others to select a contractor. It is not often that I would give a contractor five stars in all categories, but Reliable Glass is truly deserving of this rating. They earned it.

Description of Work
Replaced rollers on a large sliding glass door

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

Thanks again for letting us serve you! We appreciate your business and will always strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you for the review!

01/29/2018

Lori G.

My experience with Reliance was very positive. The ladies who answered the phone, and I talked to a few different people, were very friendly and professional -- the type of customer service you would expect in a small town, not a big city. The tech who came to the house to do the measurements and gather information for a quote was equally professional. He was thorough and he listened as I expressed my concerns and he didn't get annoyed with me for asking so many questions. My experience was similar with the tech who did the actual installation. Once the glass came in, I was called well in advance to schedule the installation and the price was good, less than two other contractors I had contacted. I was pleasantly surprised as I did not expect such a positive experience. I would definitely call this company again should I have a need for their services.

Description of Work
Needed to replace six glass panes in front exterior door

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great review, and for taking the time to post it! We appreciate your business and are pleased that you experienced our top notch customer service. We look forward to serving you again for any home or auto glass needs you may have.

10/30/2017

Joan D.

Amazing...love the work and this company. These guys and gals ROCK. Also, love to support AZ family owned businesses....the owners are one of a kind!!!

Description of Work
Needed chip in windshield fixed. Also needed a bedroom window replaced when my triplets through a baseball through it.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

Thanks for the great A review! We appreciate your comments and your business, and we look forward to serving you again!

10/09/2017

Bob C.

Excellent. I have used them before and their service is always outstanding.

Description of Work
Glass replaced

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you and your business more than you know. It is our pleasure to serve you for any home and auto glass needs you may have.

07/24/2017

Thomas A V.

Absolutely top level craftsmanship and prompt, courteous service.

Description of Work
I've replaced 4 or 5 auto windshields with Reliable.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

Thank you for the A review and for your business, which we appreciate very much! Look forward to serving you again in the future for home and auto glass.

07/18/2017

Anita W.

He did an excellent job! He was friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
New windshield

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your time to post it, but most of all, we appreciate your business. We look forward to serving your auto and home glass needs in the future.

05/30/2017

Tara C.

Very well. Tech was courteous and prompt!

Description of Work
Windshield replacement