Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Wickes, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Wickes
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- Decker Construction LLCThe work is always done in a timely manner. No surprises. Keeps us informed of the process throughout. Doesn't leave a mess. Never have to worry witih these guys.
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncDiscussed prices and differences in storm shelters with Gina. She was very helpful and knowledgeable, very pleasant. The crew that was going to install called to say they would come early and asked if that would be Ok. Very nice and after install cleaned the inside of shelter from all the did tracked in
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Himsl Building ServicesThe building is first class. Added several additional items and changes such as higher walls, larger rafters, piers at corners and roll-up door. All changes and additional items where accommodated at a reasonable price. The materials used are very good quality and should last as long as my home.
- Himsl Building ServicesMy wife and I were very happy with the quality of the building and the speed with which Mr. Himsl worked. This job would have taken me a week or more and it was finished in three days. The shed not only looks great but it is very well built. Mr. Himsl is a quiet man who works very hard to build a level, sturdy, good looking building. Excellent company to deal with
- Wil-Bry ConstructionHe did a great job and we would highly recommend his work. We were an out of state customer and everything he said he would do he did and without us being there to inspect his work. Only recommendation for Bill is that he needs to get more internet accessible but he answered or returned all phone calls promptly
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Mewborn ConstructionWe were very pleased with all aspects of his work. He was very punctual and reasonably priced. He's a hard worker and very professional. I will use him again.
Garage Builders in Wickes
- Business Description:G&S Contracting offers Specialized Commercial and residential Remodeling and property Excavation as well as Custom property Management such as Earth bridges over culverts, stone archways, and pad building for new constructionRecent Review:Professional, honest, and can do all types of projects. Very pleased with the work being done!kassey w.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Business Description:Certified Welding, Fabrication, Metal Roofing (residential and commercial), Equipment Installation, Steel Erection, Turnkey Metal Buildings (Pre Engineered and Custom Field Fabrication)
- Business Description:We are a small business. I often work alone, using my brother and a couple others when needed. I have a good pool of subcontractors for almost anything you need in the remodeling field, with the exception of plumbing and electrical, which I am not licensed for. We especially like to do roofing, decks, and porches. We can handle any job up to my license limit of $20,000, but we also don't mind doing small jobs that the bigger companies don't have time for. We strive for excellence and dep..
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:Thatch Construction Inc. is a family owned business, licensed contractor with over 20 year experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- De Queen
- Broken Bow
- Mineral Springs
- Mount Ida
garage builders in Wickes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc1513 malcolm ave suite c
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging7533 North Central
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- National Barn Co - Central Division1737 E Hwy 62
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
- National Barn Co - Central Division
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services