Cracks may appear in your concrete basement floor over time, and can be caused by a number of reasons. While the cracks may be a superficial problem, it is important to have a professional look at them to rule out any safety issues.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Helena, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Helena
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCI've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCFrench drain had to be dug, hole was at least 5 feet deep on the side of my house (at the top of the slope and got shallower the farther down you went). Randy Johnson's crew spread thick water-proofing (tar-like stuff) all along the block fondation of my home as well as on the inside all along the foundation where the water was entering my home. A nice, sturdy drain pipe was added and the hole was filled back up. A more powerful sump pump was hooked up that automatically turns on and off and it was dug down deeper along the foundation of the home in the crawl space to catch the water and pump it out quickly. The work was done in a timely manner. Randy and his crew were always on time and professional. Randy guaranteed his work and has called me numerous times after a heavy rain to check on our house and see if we're still staying dry. There was some slight moisture on one occasion and Randy brought his crew back over to add a little more water-proofing in the corner where the moisture was found. Randy and his crew may be a little more expensive than others; but, his guarantee of 100% satisfaction on his work is worth the extra money. Some contractors are all talk; but, Randy truly holds true to his word
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasEverything went very well they stayed in contact with us, especially since we had a big snow and they worked with our schedule very well since my husband worked night !
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI just recently purchased my home as-is with some slight foundation/leveling issues. after calling around and getting estimates I was worried I might have made a mistake buying this home. I eventually came across this company and I couldn't have been happier with the end result. they know there stuff and quickly found the problem with my house! (piers did not have concrete footers) so they took out the piers and made concrete footers and beefed up my piers with double stacks. everyone else I talked to did not know how to correctly fix my house or wanted to do a quick job to come back later to make more money from me. Mike and Jason and the crew were very nice and respectful. they were on time every day and did a excellent job! I highly recommend these guys
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThey arrived at the scheduled date/time and performed quality work in a reasonable timeframe. I would hire them again.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasMichael was extremely responsive and worked with us to find the best options for leveling our floor. Zac, Production Leader, Brandon, the Crew Leader, Tyler, Jason, and Shane demonstrated exemplary customer service. They were friendly, courteous, and professional. Quality work from the beginning bid all they way through the finished service
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansasl called out three companies to give me an estimate on the repair. American Standard Foundation Repair of Northwest Arkansas was the first to respond. The owner, Michael Herring visited my home and reviewed the problem. He was courteous and was quick to assure me that what he recommended for the fix was the best option and most economical. I can say I felt comfortable with his analysis. The remaining two also came but I did not get the same confidence I got with Michael. Also one of the other estimate was almost 3 times the amount, ridiculous. I hired American Standard and am very happy with their work. Their fix was to replace the wood with concrete and steel shims. I met three of the five workers, Brandon, Tyler and Shane. All were just super courteous and answered all my questions. Two days later the work was completed and done correctly just as they said it would be. Without reservation, I would highly recommend American Standard Foundation to anyone needing this work done
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasStill to early to tell, but work was excellent. Gutter drainage was moved away from house and portion of house under ground was sealed and protected with french drain placed to handle water. The crew doing the work were top notch.very hard workers, They were polite and answered all my questions. I definitely would hire them again . Great company with great workers
Foundation Repair Contractors in Helena
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..Recent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left openSandy C.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:The seller refused to give concessions for the repairs so we backed out of the purchase. Olshan professionals performed a very thorough inspection and assessment. They are extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend their services.Shane G.
- Business Description:We are a concrete construction company that has 6 current employees and over 12 years of large commercial construction experience. We do complete labor and material projects including decorative, industrial, and comercial concrete construction. We do quality work that is always completed on time and under budget
- Business Description:Family-owned company started by Bradford Hill which has over 30 plus years of experience and his son Ben Hill which has over 20 years of experience and son-in-law Stephan Johnson. We are creative, hardworking, honest, and strive for excellence in everything that we do
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:We are proud to say that each and evey one of our employees are well trained and seasoned in the foundation industry. We Do Not sub-contract any work. Home Services doesn't require any part of the job cost to be paid at the beginning of a job. We ask for payment in full at completetion of our work
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1984. We credit our success with being very dependable and reliable, and doing our very best to satisfy our customers.Recent Review:<p>They were able to find a used part which helped on the price. When they were working indoors they somehow set off my smoke alarm, but they were very helpful in working with my security company to clear up the problem. Very friendly workers!! They gave me all of the information on the equipment, including a booklet, and gave me some tips on maintaining the system .</p> <br /Gretchen H.
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Not all cracks in your foundation are created equal. Some are harmless and simply the result of a new home settling in, but others can be markers of serious structural damage. Here’s how to know which foundation cracks you need to worry about.
If you have noticed cracks on your house’s foundation, uneven floors, or you think you may have damaged foundation, follow these tips to get the best home foundation inspector for your property and have a smooth hiring experience.
Find foundation contractors in
- Forrest City
foundation contractors in Helena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- CRAIN BROS INC214 CR 402
- CRAIN BROS INC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- PermaJack of Texarkana411 meadows road
- PermaJack of Texarkana
- Redeemers Group3955 Whitebrook Dr
- Redeemers Group
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction