Looking to install an invisible fence at your home? Learn how the cost of an invisible fence will vary based on a few key factors by using this cost guide.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Heber Springs, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Heber Springs
- Abercrombie & FenceIt was great. They did a wonderful job. I would definetely recommend them to anyone else. They were on time.
- Texarkana FenceI was told a time line of 6 to 8 weeks with a 50% deposit. After 12 weeks we started calling for updates. Calls were rarely returned and when they were we were given misinformation or just flat out lied to. It was the end of week 19 before the project was done and they still had to come back out to finish issues. Absolutely no communication within the company or with the client. I would not recommend this company. I would consider this company to be a high risk to deal with. If it were not for a family member who was a personal friend to the company intervening on our behalf I am sure we would still be waiting for our fence. I gave the cost a 1 star due to all the stress and frustration we had to deal with was not worth the money
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie provided high-quality work to repair and replace parts of our fence. He worked until the job was complete after nightfall. He's a friendly guy with a terrific work ethic. Thanks to Ronnie, our dogs now have a secure yard to run and play in. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Privacy Fence Inc.The cedar fence is gorgeous and very well done. The crew was efficient and completed all work in a very timely manner. The cedar used was high quality and it is, again, gorgeous! Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a privacy fence!
- Privacy Fence Inc.John was very responsive and extremely helpful in making suggestions to keep the cost of the fence within my budget. I explained what I wanted and John provided bid for exactly what I told him I wanted. Unfortunately, it was out of my budget so John worked with me to help me get as close to my original want list as possible and still stay within my budget. They were able to begin the installation about a week before he originally estimated. His installation crew was very nice and efficient. They arrived early and worked hard all day. They even worked when it was raining a little bit. At one point when it was raining too hard, they waited until it stopped and started working again. The installation went smoothly
- Privacy Fence Inc.It went very well. They were very easy to call and get a quote scheduled. They were timely with their quote submission (a day or two). The quote was competitive but not amazingly low - a good sign of probable workmanship imo. Work was scheduled a few weeks out (which I figured was another good sign). He was able to get to the work a week early. He did a good job communicating about changing start/stop dates as his schedule opened up. What he said - happened. That probably matters more to me than anything. He personally met me out there to show me his workmanship before he provided me the invoice. He did a great job. Not the most professional - but wasn't unprofessional by any means. Quality product, on time, fair price. I'm happy. Thanks
- Privacy Fence Inc.Awesome! John was super responsiveness and clearly has strong expertise in his field. He politely offered ideas when he could tell I was pondering a few different things. His input was spot on. Great materials and well built. I get compliments all the time and you couldn't ask for a better guy to work with. I would definately recommend him
- Privacy Fence Inc.This was a great experience from start to finish. I contacted John and in the next day or so, his son came out and measured for my fence and gave me an idea of how it would be laid out. The next day I received an estimate from John. They came out last Tuesday (4/25/17) and set the posts. Because of all the rain forecasted for our area I wasn't sure if they would be able to come out and put the fence up. Yesterday (4/27) John called to tell me the guys would be finishing up in about 20 minutes. He sent a crew of 6 to build my fence. They did a wonderful job and I am very well pleased. The friendliness, the professionalism and quick response were far above what I expected. I give them the highest rating I can and would rate them even higher. I have already recommended them to several friends and would not hesitate to hire them again. Great job John and crew!
- Privacy Fence Inc.First, let me say that not too many companies would have worked in the terrible weather we've had recently. Not only did they work in this weather, but the job they did was superb. They were the first to give us a quote and explained in detail exaclty what they would do and when. John Cook and Hermelindo Rojo make a great team. Hermelindo is the foreman in charge of the crew and is very knowledgeable. The crew were top notch and could be foremen of any project as well. We did appreciate the free gate coupon which we generated for the Angies list site. We would absolutely recommend these folks to anyone wanting a privacy fence installed
Last update on July 19, 2022
Fence Contractors in Heber Springs, AR
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Privacy fences enhance security without sacrificing curb appeal or character. From vinyl to wood, explore various privacy fence costs here.
Ready to restore privacy to your yard using a few tools and a little elbow grease? Here’s how to repair a chain link fence in eight simple steps.
Find fence companies in
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Greers Ferry,
- Rose Bud,
- Fairfield Bay,
- Bee Branch,
- Bald Knob,
Fence Companies in Heber Springs, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Professional Home Improvement Co476 JE Clarke
Marion, Arkansas 72364
- Professional Home Improvement Co
- Ready Decks of Arkansas1002 W South St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Ready Decks of Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
Fencing contractors that service Heber Springs
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.