How much does an architect cost? Having a new home or addition built is an exciting time. But before you hire an architect, you'll want to go over budget and timeline expectations. Learn how much it costs to hire an architect.
Get matched with top building architects in Scott, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local building architects.
Recent Architect Reviews in Scott
- Hines Homes, LLCHands down Hines Homes is a superb builder. They recently completed our custom home and we couldn’t be happier. Kelly and Brandon were upfront and honest about costs and time lines, spoke frankly about expectations, and helped us stay on track and on budget. If we ever had a question they answered in a timely fashion. Additionally, they went above and beyond when I got stuck on a decision by giving their opinion without pressure. I was apprehensive about doing a custom build with all the decisions that would need to be made but they promised me it would be fun; and they were right. We set out to build our dream house and they made it come true. I highly recommend Hines Homes to anyone looking to build. You won’t be disappointed read less
- WILLIAMS & DEAN ASSOCIATEDThe process was easy and professional throughout. Gary Dean is extremely knowledgeable and professional.
- SMITH ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS PAWorking from a list of design features we required or simply would like?assuming it could be held in budget?architect Scott Smith took those lists and over a period of time and through several design sketches, created a beautiful home design. Scott pointed out any downsides that there might be in one of our ideas, and suggested many that helped to further enhance the visual appeal or functionality. We allowed the architect to exercise his artistic vision, rather than try to hold too tightly to any preconceptions, with the knowledge that he fully understood what we were trying to achieve read less
- Rye Home Energy Consulting & House PlanningOne great thing Phillip Rye provides is emailing the drafts in PDF format for our revision. Considering my wife and I both work nights, this works out much better for us. We were looking for someone who understood things like Geothermal Heating and Air, Radiant Barrier Insulation and other energy efficient applications we will use. A friend of ours recommended that I visit his website and use a website search engine to see what others have said about Rye Home Energy Consulting and House Planning. We did better than that, we asked the VP of our bank about him. What she said, "I haven't heard anything bad only good". Later, Phillip Rye took me to view a couple of his homes he built. My wife was unable to go due to schedule, so Phillip gave me access to the homes he had built in order to facilitate a viewing later on with my wife to show her his work on a completed house. Phillip Rye listens to his customer. This is so important. We chose the option in house plans that give us the energy cost analysis for just ten more cents per square foot. The house plans are in PDF format. You can take your plans in a thumb drive to a printer and have as many plans and what ever size you want for your builder. One last thing. From the looks of what we've seen and heard locally, we've found our builder as well. We will update you when we break ground read less
- Rye Home Energy Consulting & House PlanningWe saw a billboard for Rye custom homes and decided to try it out, our last architect was a great disappointment and we needed a replacement quickly. He was very prompt and quickly began working on our home design. Despite being local, where we could have worked with him face-to-face, we were all very comfortable working over the internet. He was very easy to work with, in person, over the phone and email. The bulk of our project was done online, he would send us pdf's via email, and we would draw changes, scan it and send it back. After only three rounds, we had created a home we were ready to go with. Phillip also specializes in energy efficient homes. We moved from 1,500 square feet to 2,850 and our electric bill has remained the same with the recommendations he made. While our neighborhood would not allow the integration of solar panels, Phillip's suggestions allowed us the opportunity to incorporate green aspects into our house and save a significant amount of money on our electric bills. He also recommended a builder for us, who ultimately did a wonderful job as well read less
- BOSLEY DEVELOPMENT INCThe construction process was a total nightmare. The "do no wrong" attutide of Bosley was the worst part. We do not recommend them to anyone.
- Arkansas Custom Home DesignI became involved with Mark from ARC home design mid-May. We talked via e-mail and the phone, and met the following week. My husband and I have a house plan we have drawn that is about 90% complete. We gave it to him, and he promised a draft within a week. A week and a half went by before I approached him. He said he forgot, and that he wasn't done and would have something the next morning. Three days later, he sent the plan, lacking ANY of the additions we had requested. We spent less than a week making the changes we needed. It has been close to three weeks at this point since we returned our revisions and I have contacted him twice via e-mail, each time he said he was "close and would get it to us as soon as possible." I went to visit him on my lunch, only to find two ladies in his office. They were customers who he had left unattended to go run an errand. I took my folder with the last version of updates (so as to give them to a new designer), and the ladies laughed, telling me that the home owners mother had to fly from Dallas to have this meeting because he had gotten so out of hand. My husband called him later that afternoon, and Mark said he would get us the changes -- He tried to lie and say that it was done, but he couldn't because I had taken the last version. He sent us a poor attempt at it. My husband called him again, to tell him this was unacceptable, and Mark began cussing at him. My husband let him know he was being fired. The next day, he sent an email saying, "Out of all the pain in the a** customers I have dealt with, I have never said anything like that before." He offered to finish the work, after cussing us out! We declined. During this whole process, he told us at one point that his father had a heart attack, and that's why he got behind (we felt bad for him and gave him some slack), but when talking to the ladies in the office, they told me that he said HE was sick and that's why he couldnt work on their project. So, he is lazy and a liar. After dealing with him for two months, he was able to add one window and the pantry to a plan WE had already drawn. We were out that time and our $300 deposit read less
Architects in Scott
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:The service went very well and they're very good. They were very professional, on time and nice. They make sure that the customer are satisfied before they leave.James A.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave un.. read lessRecent Review:John did a great job painting 3 interior rooms in my house. He was prompt responding to my request as well as timely in finishing the project.Stacey F.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We are a privately owned design firm tailored to provide thoughtful and elegant design solutions to any design problem.
- Business Description:Evolution Concrete believes that effective communication is the key element in customer satisfaction. We make sure our clients are involved throughout the design phases. We work alongside of our residential & commercial customers to help create that natural look of stone or that modern fresh look for any custom designed, interior living space,exterior pool deck, driveway, patio, entry, walkway, garage floors, etc. Our commitment to quality is shown through every phase of the construction proc.. read less
- Business Description:Free estimates. Cost is determined by the size of the job.
- Recent Review:very poorly. Very poor response time- always sick pr something else. <br /> Did not pay his employees- who complained to me. He told them that I did not pay- absolutely not true. He received his [ayment before finishing the job. <br /> Did not return for finishing touches. <br /> <br / read lessJay M.
- Business Description:Over 15 years experience of Architectural Drafting/Design. We specialize in Custom House plans and remodels.
- Business Description:Complete Architectural services for any Construction Project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful architect articles
If you’ve ever asked, “what type of home do I have?” you’re not alone. Whether your home is two years or two centuries old, its architectural style says a lot about your signature style. Learn 11 home types and how to tell what your house is.
You'll spot colonial architecture spread across the country, from American Colonials in the Northeast to Spanish Colonials in the Southwest. But what makes a colonial-style home unique? Read on so you can recognize this home design without hesitation.
Find building architects in
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Little Rock
- Shannon Hills
building architects in Scott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elite Pools by Scott53 Sologne Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Elite Pools by Scott
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- My Plan Store17 Vantage Drive
- My Plan Store
- Spooner Storm Systems428 Saunders Dr.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Spooner Storm Systems