The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Royal, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Royal
- Shepard's ConstructionThe building went up very quickly, and the finish work was great. The building is now full of things that needed to be out of the weather.
- Shepard's ConstructionRobert did a great job. He was able to do all the work in a fast and efficient manner. He gave it his all and did lots of extra things for us that were not on his list. He even worked through the week-end. He takes a lot of pride in his work and wants the customer to be satisfied.
- Ground Zero Storm SheltersInstallers arrived promptly (from out of town) on the date and time scheduled. Working as a well-propared team and using heavy equipment brought with them, the installers cut out a section of cement in the garage, dug out a pre-arranged section of the dirt carefully measured, placed a pre-built steel storm shelter in the hole made, and poured 5'' of cement around the shelter that was then carefully manicured on all sides. After installing the benches, stairs, and shelter opening, the surrounding ground debris was carefully washed away and the dirt and cement removed hauled off to an authorized disposal site. All in less than four hours
- New Age ConstructionMy initial impression of Jerry Miller was positive when we met to discuss the project. In fact we made some changes to the way the new garage would be placed on the property based on his suggestions. I supplied all of the detailed information and drawings to all of the potential contractors in March of 2013 and I got a reply back from Jerry saying it would take a couple of weeks to provide his estimate unless we were in a hurry. We were not and I told him that would be fine. In early May, after not receiving any bid, I queried him as to whether New Age were going to bid on the project and he replied right away that they were interested and he would send his estimate when it was complete. However, I never heard from him again until the first week of August when he sent me a bid without any comment on the fact that it had been three months. By this time, we had already selected a contractor and the garage is complete! Again, we had assumed that his company was not interested so I had not let him know when a contractor was chosen. The proposed price in the bid was also very high, more than twice all other bids. So again, my guess is that Jerry and his company would do a good job; that during our initial visit he seemed very professional and discussed the project in detail, bringing up things I had not thought about. I realize there may very well be extenuating circumstances that I am not aware of, but without any explanation for the long delay in communication, would not recommend using this company
Garage Builders in Royal
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We do any type of Remodel to your home, condo boat dock and commercial building.Recent Review:Have not used any service. <br />Alma M.
- Business Description:Family owned residential home improvement company
- Business Description:We do all of the work ourselves, sometimes we might sub contract certain projects. We accept credit cards as payment, personl check with bank approval and only local checks accepted, cashiers checks money orders or cash are also accepted for payments. We also offer monthly payment plans on any of our projects just call 501-276-1057 for details
- Business Description:I have owned and operated Jack Construction Company for over 35 years. I hire only the top professional sub-contractors to get the job done right. As one might know, remodel-type jobs are not all the same, i.e., tear our old walls, etc., finding the unknown, therefore, I quote the job cost, plus 15%, in most casesRecent Review:unknownMike M.
- Business Description:One Call Does It All! Receive the most comprehensive home improvement work form accomplished professionals. Full Liability Insurance Licensed and Incorporated Upfront Pricing with No Obligations Follow Up Inspection after Completion A Richard McGrew Company Central ArkansaRecent Review:Very punctual and professional. Overall job came out cheaper as we elected to pay by the hour instead of the project. Contractor did not waste time. <br />Johnny V.
- Business Description:General Contracting firm specializing in design build services for commercial, industrial and residential construction
- Business Description:General home remodeling services. Basically, anything you would need done to your home, I.e. plumbing, electrical, drywall, addons, etc, I can do. Not only can I provide quality customer service, and make sure all of my jobs are completed per the customers local building codes; My company stands out because I make sure that my pricing is focused more on the customers wallet, rather than mine. I strive to help local communities and help my customers with certain financial restrictions acheive ..
- Business Description:HVAC licensed. Residential heating and Air. Also do construction work. Business open since 1998, but worked in heating and air for over 27 years.Recent Review:The job went very smoothly. Arron is very friendly, professional, and does a great job for a good price.Shari K R.
- Business Description:LICENSE #0195830309.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Mount Ida
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Village
garage builders in Royal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Hughes Design and Construction, Inc.1401 Malvern Ave., Suite 150
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Hughes Design and Construction, Inc.
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Peoples Creative Construction234 E Belding St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Peoples Creative Construction