Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Get matched with top biohazard cleanup companies in Rose Bud, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local biohazard cleanup companies.
Biohazard Cleanup Services in Rose Bud
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:American Bio-Clean has been in business since 2001, providing environmentally safe bio-cleaning to the private and public sections of the Mid-South Areas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Missouri. ABC is licensed, insured and certified in all areas of environmental cleaning. American Bio-Clean respects and honors our clients confidentiality
- Business Description:PLUG N DIKE CAN HELP TO CONTROL AND CONTAIN LARGER SPILLS.
- Business Description:Global Plasma Solutions is a manufacturing company that sells air purification systems primarily into the commercial and residential markets. Home owners can benenfit from our systems as they are easily adapted to any HVAC system. Go to www.gpshvac.com to find a certified contractor near you to have one installed within your homeRecent Review:The owner helped us with understanding this new ionizer technology and had to be contacted again about placing them in a better place in the HVAC system to increase ion output into the living space. The ionizers are a bit pricey for such small units. They help to kill germs in the home and remove new house construction VOCS, but we were disappointed that they did not remove all of the fumes. One email was not returned, but overall we had a good experienceMichele and Mike D.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Currently transitioning from a biohazard recovery service to a primary focus on hoarding recovery.Recent Review:At his first visit, Trent was professional, nonjudgmental, courteous and very easy to be around. He explained everything well and we signed a contract. We scheduled the cleanout for later in the month. He kept in email touch in the meanwhile. He and two helpers spent two days at my home and worked hard and efficiently to get junk removed to dumpster he'd ordered, sorted through things with me, cleaned appliances, bathrooms, cupboards, and wiped down countertops. They swept and mopped the floor. They organized a lot of things for me and even set up my computer. Everyone was personable and I enjoyed meeting them. <br /> They do not do deep cleaning, though, so you have to follow up on that later (ceiling, walls, etc.) They finished 1/2 day earlier than expected and discounted the final fee to reflect that. <br /> If you have a hoarding or crime scene cleanup type situation, I'd highly recommend Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup, Inc. to help you out. <br /Roxana R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful biohazard cleanup service articles
The Internet of Things is connecting us with devices in more ways than ever before, but what does it mean for smart homes and for your home security system?
Find out how to prevent mold in your bathrooms, basement and kitchen and when to call an inspector or mold remediation company for a professional opinion.
Find biohazard cleanup companies in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
biohazard cleanup companies in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!