You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Rose Bud, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Rose Bud
- AirTecs EnviromentalThese guys are fantastic, real lifesavers that care about the little people. They are good at speedy correspondence, treating their clients with respect, sending appropriate paperwork in a timely manner, and explaining the procedures. Mr. Burks knows about asbestos abatement and how to carry it out according to the protocol required by state law. In Arkansas, state law requires you to have a third party to measure and approve the air quality when removing asbestos. Sure enough, a third party EPA employee arrived in his own vehicle and watched the process from start (prepping the house to secure it from escaping hazardous dust) to finish (measuring the final air quality for approval). Airtecs Environmental then bags everything to be taken to a special hazardous waste site. So it is from cradle to grave. The whole process is documented in paper work and that is peace of mind. Mr. Burks’ team were good natured and hardworking. In addition to the ceiling the team removed the shag carpet and foam as I was looking to remove it. They saved me so much time and backbreaking work! And as for the house well, I cannot express how amazing the air quality is! If you are still unsure read the long of it below and save yourself the time. I wanted to remove an Asbestos ceiling that was showing signs of damage due to shifting foundation. Between the ceiling and the old shag carpet I was concerned about my father’s air quality. Initially I was going to remove the acoustic ceiling myself, but after researching about this hazardous material it became clear that removing Asbestos responsibly was the best way to guarantee a safe space in the future. Now, it is strangely difficult to find a good Abatement team, considering how many houses must have this issue. Calling Airtecs Environmental, I was impressed with how easy they were to contact and quick in respond to my requests. Based my research about asbestos abatement procedures and the Arkansas State laws, it was clear that Mr. Burks was really knowledgeable with hands on experience. Because my father is retired and has a small budget, I called other companies to get a few quotes based on our square footage. Here is what we encountered. There were cowboy removal services, with prices that seemed too good to be true. Well yeah, they were basically offering a regular popcorn removal, avoiding paperwork, with no guarantees for air quality, and making the client dispose of the hazardous materials themselves! If you go that route, you might as well do it yourself and pay nothing. On the opposite end of the spectrum…I found most companies were completely uninterested in small homes! To illustrate this they would take days to respond to emails, and explain that they mostly work on industrial sized projects and in turn their quotes reflected industrial sized robbery. There is simply nobody else in the state willing to take on residential homes following strict procedures at a reasonable rate. I am so glad Mr. Burks and his team, are out there for the average person like me who is trying to do things the right way! Good Peoples! Thank you, thank you read less
Asbestos Removal Services in Rose Bud
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or.. read lessRecent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:American Bio-Clean has been in business since 2001, providing environmentally safe bio-cleaning to the private and public sections of the Mid-South Areas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Missouri. ABC is licensed, insured and certified in all areas of environmental cleaning. American Bio-Clean respects and honors our clients confidentiality read less
- Business Description:Diamond State Renovation & Remodeling is a full service from roof to foundation everything in between contractor. We also specialize in fire and water damage. Let us provide you with a free consultation and estimate on any of your projects. Call today! read less
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job.. read lessRecent Review:unknownSheryl W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
asbestos removal services in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!