The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Rison , AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Rison
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- AppliancePartsPros.comI contacted the chat center at AppliancePartsPro.com to determine if we could fix a refrigerator without having to call out a service technician and add additional cost. The chat session was with Tiffany. She was EXTREMELY helpful and courteous, although we have yet to determine if her diagnostics will work for our case (they are quite detailed). Our Amana side-by-side refrigerator/freezer is having problems with the refrigerator cooling. The vent is also not functioning. However, the freezer still seems to be working. Tiffany asked for the model and serial number, but it appears they have been scratched off the sticker (we bought the refrigerator used). Unfortunately, Tiffany said this will make ordering parts extremely difficult. Nonetheless, she agreed to walk me through how to diagnose the problem. She provided extremely detailed instructions that my husband and I will walk through later today. Given we don't have the serial number, I am not sure if we will be able to do anything once we diagnose the problem. But at least we have the opportunity to try to fix this on our own without calling out an expensive repairman. I will definitely use AppliancePartsPro.com for my future needs
- Certified Appliance SvcMy dryer quit drying and my plumber who installed it said it was not blowing air. I called Certified Appliance on Friday and they said they could come out that afternoon but that was not convenient for me. I asked if they could come Monday, they put me in window of 8-10:00 AM. Simon called about 7:30 and said he was on his way, he arrived right at 8:00. He was very professional. He determined the blower belt had come off which he fixed. He also cleaned the vents and replaced the rigid vent hose with a flexi type. He was on his way in 30-40 minutes. The price was below what i was expecting. I will use this company again if i need large appliance repair
- All In One AppliancesMy refrigerator had quit cooling so I called all in one appliance the lady that answered the phone told me that they only do in shop repairs and I would need to bring in for service ,I explained to her that I did not have a truck and no way to bring it in and all my food was going to spoil so she scheduled a technician to come to my house he showed up at my house in less than a hour and fixed my refrigerator.I was happy with the service and would recommend to anyone that needs appliance repair
- Shook's HVACR ServiceOver all things went well. He educated us on the heat pump since we have never had one before. He did full inspection of the unit. He was so polite and very professional. He arrived on time and even answered his own phone when we called for the apt.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceLoved A-Tech! Very efficient, professional, timely, fairly priced, quick and knowledgeable about appliances. Would totally reccomend and will use again.
- Same Day Service Company IncOverall, it went very well. Service tech was timely, professional and courteous. I had almost used a different, well-known, service company that had given me a quote of around $230 and wanted to do more than needed, as it turned out. For various reasons, I did not use them. I went with Same Day instead. They came out, on time, spent about an hour. The tech explained everything and was in and out in a good amount of time. The price was only slightly higher than the first company's quote. The fridge has worked great since--wonderful since I like the fridge and certainly didn't want to spent MUCH more on a new one. I was very happy with the overall experience (except for the fact that I needed the repair in the first place)
Last update on September 8, 2020
Appliance Repair Experts in Rison
Deals in Rison for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Pine Bluff,
- White Hall,
- Star City,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
appliance repair services in Rison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Advantage Service Company
- Geek Squad - Best Buy464 E JOYCE BLVD
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair