Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Redfield, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Redfield
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Green Dragon TechnologyTroy is patient and has an inquiring mind. It went well as he was determined to resolve the problem.
- Garbacz ConstructionMatt was very prompt in returning my call for an estimate. His was the not the lowest of 5 bids, but I like the photos he e-mailed me for a review of his work. He understood exactly what I wanted and was open to a few additional projects and changes as construction started. I was concerned with the age of his two crew members but they were professional workers, prompt and excellent craftsman. The completed screen porch turned out much better than I ever expected. I was so pleased with the team that I had them help me remodel a bathroom and have plans for more remodeling if Matt can do it read less
- The Plant OutletThey were fine. They showed up when they said they would and were professional. They worked fine and were good.
- Custom DeckworksIt all started with a picture that I found in a magazine of exactly the screened-in porch that I wanted. I had read many reviews (on Angie's list, and others) of contractors specializing in decks, porches, etc., and to me, Chris's reviews and his webpage stood out among all the rest. I liked his overall approach to building, his work ethic, and overall way he ran his business. He came by to look at my picture and talk about what I wanted. He assured me that he could deliver. From that meeting, Chris drew up the plans, and about a month later, started on the porch. It took about a month total (longer than he had anticipated initially), but there were scheduling issues with the guys who laid the tile, as well as the painters, not because of anything Chris did/didn't do. I can't say enough about the pleasant experience dealing with Chris, John, and Tyler. The porch was finished exactly as I had envisioned, and Chris even suggested several things that I hadn't even thought about - necessary things. He was thorough, his work was A+, and he handled everything in a very professional manner. The two guys who were here everyday (John and Tyler) were also very respectful, and hard workers. I hardly ever saw them take breaks (although I know they did). But they took their work seriously, did it exceptionally well, and took pride in what they did. A rarity these days. The bottom line was that everything Chris said he would do, he did. In this day and time, it is rare to find a contractor who does exactly what he says he will do, without any variation from the original contract. I think they call that integrity, and that's what is most important to him. And aside from all that, he is very pleasant to work with. My husband and I both highly recommend him. We now have a beautiful porch that we will enjoy for years to come. Our only regret is that we didn't have it built earlier! -Bruce and Veda Smit read less
- Maple Leaf Awning and CanvasThey came when they said they were going to come and they did the job. I think I can trust them. They were punctual and they don?t promise something that they do not deliver. I have been satisfied with their service.
- Koolvent Aluminum Awning CoRon @ Koolvent came to the house, took measurements and provided a price to me a few days later. The price was agreed and he ordered the supplies. One of the installers came to look at the site saying he wanted to know what equipment to bring as the porch is on a deck and elevated up to 4 feet above the ground. The installer said, all is OK and he'll see me next week. This was in February 2020. Then Covid arrived and I did not hear anything for a few weeks. I didn't pursue given the situation. Fast forward to late May, I called to inquire and Ron told me this time his installer was not comfortable now because there is a pool pump at one side of the deck. For this reason he said he would not continue with the project. I asked why on earth he never called me and the answer was he was busy. I find this lack of professionalism unacceptable and would advise others to think twice before considering working with this organization read less
- 84 LUMBERAt first, great, they were very helpful, on the phone. But that's where it ended. I was told, that he'd call me back with a price. I could pay for them and pick them up when, they came in. I have not since, heard back from the company and I have left several messages for the rep, I talked to. I give up read less
Screen Repair Companies in Redfield
- Business Description:Nothing is more frustrating than something not working when you need it most. Doesn't it seem like your computer always needs repair at the worst times? Perhaps your final paper is due for a class or you simply can't do the work you need to - whatever the case, getting your PC repaired is essential. PCs running any version of Windows need frequent maintenance and updating, especially if connected to an always-on broadband connection. New vulnerabilities are always found and patched. Keepin.. read lessRecent Review:Troy has been solving my computer problems (a few of which have been of my own making), large and small, for 10 years and he's "saved my bacon" more than once! He's generous with easy to understand advice when it's something I can fix myself, his prices are very reasonable when it's something that needs his expertise. I highly recommend him read lessPeggie H.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyone read lessDoris R.
- Business Description:* Locally Owned & Operated Since 1947 * Residential * Commercial * Industrial * Carports * Patio * Walkway Covers * Screen & Glass Enclosures * Awnings for Windows & DoorsRecent Review:Ron @ Koolvent came to the house, took measurements and provided a price to me a few days later. The price was agreed and he ordered the supplies. One of the installers came to look at the site saying he wanted to know what equipment to bring as the porch is on a deck and elevated up to 4 feet above the ground. The installer said, all is OK and he'll see me next week. This was in February 2020. Then Covid arrived and I did not hear anything for a few weeks. I didn't pursue given the situation. Fast forward to late May, I called to inquire and Ron told me this time his installer was not comfortable now because there is a pool pump at one side of the deck. For this reason he said he would not continue with the project. I asked why on earth he never called me and the answer was he was busy. I find this lack of professionalism unacceptable and would advise others to think twice before considering working with this organization read lessTom K.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Plants-R-Us.Recent Review:..............................................................................Janet H.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Handyproz are highly skilled professionals providing multiple services such as lawn care, construction, auto detailing and more. we are here for the customer and offer unmatched value by taking care not advantage. We guarantee our work for life read less
- Business Description:Tech Daddies is owned by Kevin Cackler and Daniel Evans. We DO NOT subcontract our work like some of the other guys, and can GUARANTEE you the best deal on your IT needs.
- Business Description:Royal Windows and Siding has made a commitment to excellence with award winning service, higher standards, and an honest effort to get you the most value for your money. You will never second guess yourself for choosing Royal Windows and Siding. As your exterior home improvement experts, we offer a wide range of services to upgrade and enhance the exterior of your home including: Residential Roofing Systems Replacement Windows Vinyl Siding Gutters Whether you are looking to improve your hom.. read lessRecent Review:I called for an estimate and an agent visited my property within a couple of days. I asked him to email me the quote and he asked when my husband would be around to revisit and discuss the quote. He wouldt relinquish the quote without a revisit with my husband and his manager present. I immediately felt as though someone was going to pressure us into a time share condiminium. I reluctantly agreed and set up an appointment the following Monday. When I didnt receive an email or phone call, I called and asked for a supervisor. The manager called me back and was very demeaning and told me it was company policy that the husband be present and I suggested that they may revisit that policy. I told him I was capable of making the decision and that my husband was very busy. He replied with a rude comment and I quickly closed the conversation and asked him to simply email me the quote. The reason for calling Royal Window was because I heard a commercial advertisement that they were offering a $2,000 discount and a $400 Visa gift card for metal roofs. I asked about the discount and he confirmed this was correct. When I received the email, the following is exactly what he emailed me: $11,200 for the metal including the two skylights ? without would be $10,400 $9100 for the architectural Thanks for your time I was expecting a formal quote with breakdown / explanation of work. And for the record, I was quoted $6500 and $8500 for the exact same roof by two other roofers using the same metal supplier during peak season after the hail storms. The salesman told me they could offer deep discounts because of the time of year and they wanted to keep their guys working. I would hope that customers shop their contractors. After all this disappointment, I looked the company up on the better business bureau, and they had 8 complaints, and several of these were advertisement. Not only do they show a lack of professionalism, they are 30-40% higher than their counterparts. DO NOT RECOMMEND. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! My insurance company USAA (best insurance around) estimate for a shingle roof is half the price of what they are offering. <br / read lesskaren k.
- Business Description:Whit Davis Lumber Company has been in business since 1953. Jacksonville, AR has been its home from the beginning, but the company has added three additional locations throughout the years. The Cabot store was added in 1994, Greenbrier came along in 2006 and Sherwood opened it's brand new facility in 2015. There are approximately 100 employees that span across the four locations read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
Find screen repair companies in
- Shannon Hills
- White Hall
- Little Rock
- Pine Bluff
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
screen repair companies in Redfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACE Glass Construction Corp.405 Shall Ave.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- ACE Glass Construction Corp.
- Green Dragon Technology320 N. Main Street
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Green Dragon Technology
- J. B. Construction CompanyPO Box 2123
- J. B. Construction Company
- Koolvent Aluminum Awning Co210 Steed Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Koolvent Aluminum Awning Co
- PC ASSISTANCE3200 S SHACKLEFORD RD # 9
Little Rock, Arkansas
- PC ASSISTANCE
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Staley Glass411 South Second St
- Stowell Home Services401 E. Booth 113
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn36 durham dr.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
- Whit Davis Lumber Company