What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Redfield, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Redfield
- Lawn ReLeaf IncTop notch service with reliable and honest workers. I could not be more pleased. Lawn ReLeaf has taken care of the lawn maintenance and other landscape related projects at my home and business for over six years. Prices are fair and work is exceptional. They stand behind their work.
- Chad Bryants Tree Care/ The Tree GorillaHe also does brush and leaf removal. Chad was the 4th company I called, and the only one that showed up. 2 of the companies never even returned my call. We had a big storm last year at this time, and a lot of damage. Chad came out, and gave me an estimate. I didn't have any other estimates because no one would come out. Chad removed the tree a month or so later. The tree was on the back of the property line. It was hanging over 2 neighbor's property. He had to take special care to take the tree down. Chad's quality was excellent. You betcha, I would use him in the future
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesArrived on time Worked quickly Great attention to details Professional and likeable Best lawn service we have ever had
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesGarry did a great job and at a great price. He was very professional and friendly. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting yard work/landscaping done.
- M & D Lawn Care, LLCExcellent service. Team was here early, no sign they were ever here except we can see our yard again and it looks great! Wonderful team and as Veterans, always happy to support fellow Veterans.
- M & D Lawn Care, LLCLOVE THESE GUYS!!! They are like lawn angels! I called and immediately got a call back on a Friday after hours which is a big deal in itself. Then they came out first thing Monday morning and gave me a quote. First, let me explain my lawn, it's the lawn from h***!!! Crazy big, full of too many trees, a lot of it's dirt and a rock embedded in the ground every few inches. My husband is in Afghanistan and when I told him I was having the work quoted his exact words were "NO, there's no way it can be affordable, the yard is just too big", when I told him the quote on Skype his mouth fell open in surprise! I was expecting something around $400 or more. It would have taken me a week to do it alone. He had told me they would get it taken care of this week but I didn't expect to drive home the day after getting the quote to an AWESOME yard!!! They made my week, my neighbors better get with it and rake their leaves cause my yard looks good lol!!!! Never met these guys in person but I wouldn't hesitate to call them again and I'm sure I will. I'm so ridiculously happy right now!!!!!!
- Maldonados LawnserviceGreat service and great value. You get your moneys worth with Maldonados Lawnservice and your Lawn will look its best. Ask for Alejandro he has a green thumb!
- Solid Ground Lawn & LandscapingChad squeezed me into his schedule and did the whole estimate and service while I was at work (with my permission). When I got home, the yard looked fantastic!
- M & D Lawn Care, LLCM&D has done a terrific job keeping our lawn mowed this summer. They come by to see if it needs to be mowed and don't mow if it does not need it. On Sunday, they removed our leaves. They did a wonderful job, getting leaves out of flour beds and other hard to reach places. I plan to continue to use M&D for all of our lawn care needs
- M & D Lawn Care, LLCOur backwyard was completey washed out by the flash flooding/storms - we got home and had over a foot of debris and leaf/plants items in our backyard, covering our planters and the water had taken out our backyard fence. I sent Mark & DJ an email on sunday inquiring about services, they replied back within a few hours, scheduled an appt for a quote the next day. Very helpful and friendly - they came back the next day and within two days our entire backyard was cleaned up from the storms. What would have taken us weeks if not months to clean up they got it done from initial contact to finish in four days - awesome job! Will def refer them to friends and neighbors in the area and if needed, we will call them for all future landscaping services. Great price for what they did and friendly customer service. These guys know what they are doing
Leaf Removal Services in Redfield
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. Reasonably low prices with crews that range in experience from 10-30 years. You are always welcome to call and ask any questions about our services or our ability to do the job you need done. We offer references as well as quality work at a quick paceRecent Review:Went great. Services were beyond expectations and the team was friendly and provided great results.Heather M.
- Business Description:We are a full service tree care company with a Certified Arborist on staff to provide you with the highest level of tree care possiable. We can properly plant, prune, trim, remove and/or diagnose your trees if they are having problems. We care for treesRecent Review:The project went great. Chad and his crew kept us informed throughout the project- from the intimate estimate to the last tree. During the project several high wind thunderstorms occurred causing trees to fall on other homes and had to be removed on an emergency basis. Chad called and explained the circumstances and date he could start . The crew were excellent workers. They didn’t waste time and worked hard throughout the dayGary L.
- Business Description:For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and hav..Recent Review:Garry was faced with a challenge in the front & side yards of our home in Bryant, but he went above & beyond making the changes we wanted. We are very pleased with the end result. Will definitely use his services again & recommend him highlyMs P.
- Business Description:We are a small business offering exceptional quality for the beautification of your yard. I, Michael Addie, service every customer, so I personally know each customer in hope to maintain a professional relationship to better serve you! I am licensed and insured for the work that I do including a herbicide license through the State of Arkansas to legally treat your grass. Payment is easy, we accept cash, check, or paypalRecent Review:No payment was madeJanice H.
- Business Description:I AM THE OWNER OPERATOR AND I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS OVER 15 YEARS
- Business Description:We handle all of your Powerwashing needs big and small. We take great pride in our work. We believe the first impression is a lasting one. So we take great pride in providing great service.
- Business Description:Military Disount:10 %Recent Review:We had 4 large trees in our back yard, 2 of which appeared to be dying. These trees are close to the house and with power lines overhead. Mr Salter and his crew were very polite, punctual, and I felt the price was more than fair for the job. We were very pleased and feel it was a job well done. <br /Trena H.
- Business Description:Healthy Lawns & Shrubs Inc is a premium lawn care and landscaping business in Little Rock,AR. Our company was establised in 1978 by Stan McDaniel upon his graduation from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science degree in ornamental horticulture and turf management.Today we serve commercial and residential customers throughout the areaRecent Review:Very pleased with service. Will retreat if you still have a weed problem. <br />Wanda S.
- Business Description:Around 15 years of experience.Recent Review:They did very nice and good work on that. I thought that he did a good job. He had helpers as needed and who worked for him part time. He is a pretty good carpenter and he can do landscaping. He is pretty quick and is not going to spend a lot of time doing something. He is going to come in and get it done and go on to the next project. You definitely get your money's worth. He is the kind of guy who will tell you upfront what he feels about your idea and try to save you some money. You will have to go with his recommendation and do what you want with it and he will do it. He is a pretty good guy. His helpers are not always as good as he is. He tells them to do something quickly and they do it, and they take shortcuts, and that may not be exactly what he would have done. He is very honest upfront on things and you get your money's worth, although you may not get a whole lot of extras. He is not one of these guys who promise a lot of things and then do not deliver. He delivers on what you agreed to, but don't expect anything extra. He is not going to fit you in and you may not be first on the list. He may give you date but may not be able to make it on that dateJOHN H.
- Business Description:Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling has been in business for over 10 years with 100% customer satisfaction. We offer many services from simple home cleaning to complete home remodeling. Many of our services can be started and finished within just a few days
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
- White Hall
- Little Rock
- Pine Bluff
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
leaf removal services in Redfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
- A Plus One ServicesPO Box 1733
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arbor Care Tree Service4825 N Landmark Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roof Renew LLC7602 Iowa Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas
- A & E Landscaping
- Berlage Tree Surgeon,Stump Grinding and Lawn Care35 Stroller Ln
- Berlage Tree Surgeon,Stump Grinding and Lawn Care
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving10315 Pomegranate Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- L&K Maintenance Inc5707 Cheatham Ave
White Hall, Arkansas
- L&K Maintenance Inc
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
- Welch's Cleaning Service