The Animal GUy

With Angi since December 2016

1732 Eureka garden rd

North Little Rock, AR 72117

Wildlife removal and repair in the Little Rock Area. Family owned and operated. Specializing is Squirrel removal, Rat control, Raccoon removal, and much more! Free inspections!

06/16/2021

William R.

No free inspection, $65 to come out.

Description of Work
Bats on my property

Category concrete repair, animal removal

12/15/2020

Margaret W.

Mr. Childress did an excellent job! He was on time, even a little early, and took care of our problem quickly. We would call the Animal Guy again in a heartbeat. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
removal of a deceased animal

03/02/2018

Tondra T.

It was an experience, Noah showed up within the hour and checked the entire house for varmint. Apparently it found it's way out but Noah came back and put a screen around the chimney so it couldn't get back in.

Description of Work
Racoon removal

07/31/2017

David C.

The Animal Guy sent one man to do the work, which was fine. He occluded all of the openings on the house and on the opposite end of the shop from where the bats were located. Then he went into the shop attic and sprayed them with compressed air in a can. It took about five minutes for all of the bats (approximately 20) to leave. Then he occluded the openings that the bats had exited from. All of the occlusion was done with heavy wire screen mesh. Additionally, he cleaned all of the bat urine off of the side of the shop and removed the rather large pile of guano at the base of the wall.

Description of Work
We needed to have a colony of bats removed from a shop building in our back yard. Additionally, we needed to occlude those bats from the shop as well as our home. The occlusion was the tricky part as there are two gabled ends on the shop and two on our home that were ventilated by protruded siding that was protected by a screen behind the siding. This is exactly how bat houses are constructed and so we needed to occlude the openings.

Category pest control, animal removal

07/17/2017

Clanci C.

Successfully completed

Description of Work
Removal of Bats and prevention of their return

03/27/2017

Thomas M.

Response was very prompt and the work performed was very professional. He performed a thorough examination of the attic and the outside of the house, and determined the noises we were hearing were not coming from an animal in the attic.

Description of Work
We called the Animal Guy due to a suspected animal in our attic.

03/01/2017

Chantel A.

They were very responsive, very helpful in answering my questions, and did a very thourough inspection of the house. It was obvious he was knowlegable of habits and wanted to know every detail of my experience. I was given options in how I wanted to proceed with treatment. I highly recommend. An easy fix was determined and 3 small areas were sealed. I need a new door to the crawl space under my house and a one-way door (for rats to get out and not be trapped in) to help ensure that there are no problems in the future.

Description of Work
I developed a rat issue and needed an inspection to find how they were entering the house.

02/08/2017

Debra H.

It went great!!! I had to give Benton a hug, he was such a nice guy and talked me through everything. He provided me with an estimate and after he did his assessment, he reduced his price by $400!!! Who does that! A honest guy, a man with integrity above any others i have came in contact and that is a rarity so I was so appreciative, because I really didn't have that type of money to spare. I am grateful to him. I would and will use him again to do the yearly maintenance and would recommend him to others. Thank you again Benton. Debra H. - Little Rock, Arkansas 72209

Description of Work
Animals, ie. Rats, squirrels and Possums and Lord knows what else had gotten under my house and in the attic. I needed him to eradicate all creatures from my house and prevent them from returning.

Category concrete repair, animal removal

01/13/2017

Charles W.

There was stucco work they had to do at the foundation too. They had to paint it. It came over very well. They were very professional and very friendly and dependable. The prices were very reasonable. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Animal Removal in the attic

Category animal removal, interior painters

Gamas Professional Painting

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Painting & Drywall "ORTIZ "

New or repaint, spraying, interior or exterior fix drywall or trimm... Affordable prices!! $$

Wildlife removal, Wildlife Damage repair, Dead animal removal, Animal Exclusion, Rat proofing