Trex decking can offer your home a beautiful, durable outdoor oasis. Learn all about the costs of Trex decking based on space, size, and style.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Plumerville, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Plumerville
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job ServicesHe is highly efficient, he is speedy on his work, he comes and gets the job done and stays until it's finished, reasonable with his pricing and he's trustworthy and honest. I have used him more than once and I couldn't find any wrong with his work, he is just good all around and if you find a man that good, you keep him for future works
- Hometown RemodelingThe deck wood is already rottening in part of the deck. Many holes from the screw gun. gouges.. and the floor of the deck has gaps in it.. Not very happy...
- L&H Construction and FencingAwesome Job. I am more than pleased with my project. Jason kept me aware of everything during the build. We will being using L & H for all the future project on our land.
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- Mary's PaintingWe were very pleased with the work and professionalism of the workers. I have told friends about Mary's and how pleased we are with their work.
- Mary's PaintingI wrote an email to Mary and Robert detailing my experience with them and their crew, Andy and Paul, because I have never been so happy with any work that has been done for me in all my 50 years on this earth. These men are punctual, effecient, courtious, loyal to employer and client for a job well done, and most of all expert at their trade. My house is not difficult only because it is monster sized but it also is 3 stories of rough cedar. Owner Mary was my initial contact for this specific project, Owner Robert was my 'go-to' for anything I needed or wanted to do, or change, or suggest; Elizabeth the office assistant was easy and effective in her role as was Foreman Jason. Simply, the root of this successful job was the heart and soul that Paul and Andy put into it. I never needed to micro-manage a single moment of this venture. How often can one say that? Thanks to this incredible team, I have a lovely looking home again
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasWe've been working with them for 6 or 7 years, and they've always done a great job. Everyone who has ever come out to the home has been very professional. I keep coming back to them year after year because they always do what they say they are going to do and it is always top quality. Also, the price seems reasonable
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasThey know all of the specs regarding handicap ramps, length v. grade, width etc. and were able to build it to meet federal guidelines. Also they had a pre-fabricated step they were able to install in my existing tub to make it handicap accessible. I had thought I would have to replace the tub, but their unit saved a great deal of money and works quite well. The workmanship is outstanding as were the two (estimator and carpenter) folks that I worked with. I did not do any comparison pricing because they were able to suggest a device (the step through) that saved me a great deal of money by not having to replace the tub. I had used them before and will use them again!!
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe work done for me by Handyman Matters was excellent in every way. I would use them again. This is actually a dubpicate review because I received a hard copy of the review form in the mail and used that to submit my positive review. Thanks
Deck Companies in Plumerville
- Business Description:We are locally owned. We offer free estimates. We warranty our work down to the screws. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It took them forever to get started on my project. When they finally began, the posts were in my yard for over a week. Then the frame (or whatever it’s called) was up sitting untouched for a week. They finally came back and did the pickets. First day they worked about 1.5 hours and went home. When they came back and finished, the entire left side of my fence was done CROOKED!! & it is very noticeable. Everyone that has visited has made mention of it!!! I haven’t been able to use my walk-through gate since installed because the pickets are on the ground!! I was told TWO MONTHS ago that they will repair everything. As of today, there hasn’t been anything repaired and no one is answering my calls or replying to my texts. At first, it was “oh we had to order new pickets”, “oh my, the guys haven’t came by to repair that yet” or “I’m at work I’ll call back later when I’m off work”. Now there’s no reply to text or answering of the phone. I have been patient throughout this whole ordeal. However, this was all unacceptable. If you are looking for quality work, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!Tiffany B.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:We specialize in interior/exterior painting. Stucco repair, drywall repair, sanding, pressure washing, deck/porch restoration, cabinet repainting/ refacing. Over 10+ years experience. We take pride in our work.Recent Review:Went very well. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. I absolutely loved my experience and would recommend them to anyoneAaron B.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:The entire crew was amazing!! My first project was a roof along with wood siding repair, house painting, and installing a railing the entire length of my front porch. The price was fair and the work was completed as the weather would allow. It did not take long at all. I was kept updated on all progress and of any issue that arose promptly. This project was done Oct 2020. My 2nd project was an interior remodel that included pretty much a full gut of the kitchen, installing wood beam to open up the area, complete interior house painting, and installation of new flooring. The project took about 2 months. The cabinetry is what took the longest to come in which caused a slight delay, but no complaints. I was kept updated every few days on progress and any issues that arose. The finished product is wonderful and I get so many compliments. I have a few more projects to complete and I do not trust my home to anyone else at this point. So, Jose and his team will be hearing from me again soonKamiah T.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-upCam S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Find deck & porch contractors in
deck & porch contractors in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLC3709 Phyllis Ct
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- H & M Construction & RemodelingP.O.Box 1334
- Hal's Home Servie L.L.C.203 Emery Blvd
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges295 Hwy 270
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Hill Construction Co55 Vine St
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Homegrown Designs19 Hendrickson Ln
- H & M Construction & Remodeling
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McLin Builders
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
- MOSS FENCING & ORNAMENTAL DOORP.O. Box 16501
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sims Handy Man Service9427 Highway 319 W
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash