Soapstone countertops are beloved for their rich, timeless appearance, but that great look can come at a cost. Read all about the pros and cons of soapstone countertops so you can figure out if they're the right choice for your house.
Get matched with top countertop kitchen installers in Ozark, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local countertop kitchen installers.
Recent Countertop Installation Reviews in Ozark
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects read less
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on read less
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home read less
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath read less
- Household SolutionsOur project was a fairly substantial undertaking and involved renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse that had been abandoned and was in extremely poor condition. Approximately 2/3 of the house was renovated (with the remaining third to be done in the next couple of years by Household Solutions!). I won't go into details on the list of work because pretty much everything was done, but we did have a poorly executed addition (bedroom, utility room, breakfast area/reading nook/large entryway), kitchen, bathroom, hallways, and bedrooms fully renovated. We definitely plan on using them again because they did an amazing job. They stayed on budget, were very thorough, always kept us up-to-date on everything, always brought issues to our attention instead of just guessing, and the quality of the work is fantastic. I don't think I can recommend them enough read less
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWhole house remodel issues? Thankfully not too much to report here. I lived in the house, moving from floor to floor as the work was done. There were only a few things to mention: Some of the contractors were neater than others. The HVAC guys never totally cleaned up after themselves. There was ductwork pieces left all over the place. When the drywalling was finished I vacuumed out the ducts to remove nails, drywall pieces, spackle, etc. as no one seemed to have done this. An ornamental window in the foyer was broken accidently when the original walls were being removed - this was replaced at no charge. There was an issue when the walls were being replaced around the old thermostat, causing the furnace blower (AC) to freeze up and then melt and flood the new pergo floor around the furnace. A furnace guy was called right away, thermostat replaced, furnace checked, flooring dried and repaired in a couple spots (still pops once in a while when walking over that area). There was no charge to us for handling this issue. Some of the sub-contractors were very and quot;uniqueand quot;, but all seemed to be good at what they were there to do. Everything was clean and all debris was stored on our property in a trailer for a time and hauled away after all was complete. Soffit Beam repair? No issues at all. Master Bath remodel? Some nails popped in the ceiling of the room below the bathroom. John came out to sand and spackle the nail pops a couple of days after calling him. Some of the grout has broken off in the shower and one or two small spots on the edges of the flooring. I will repair, not a big issue. All in all - Bella Vista Contractors know how to get a project done correctly and pretty much on time. Plus they have a great attitude and are all around decent guys - a bonus read less
- SNC Enterprises, LLCWe went to the store/showroom and picked out the granite we liked. We decided on the sink style and hardware. The granite slabs are located on the premises and it was helpful to be able to see the one we wanted up close and to touch it. They came and measured for the counter tops, it only took a few minutes. They put the order into the cue for the fabrication shop to cut. It only took a few days. We have been very happy with the overall look. People are always commenting on how nice it looks. I was happy with the workmanship and how well the colors go together read less
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read less
Countertop Installers in Ozark
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expect read lessStephanie B.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlement read lessRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br / read lessCynthia T.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing.. read lessRecent Review:I walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read lessBradley H.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and .. read lessRecent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br / read lessDonna L.
- Business Description:Bolding Construction is a full service general contractor able to provide service for flooring, vinyl siding, countertops, drywall and paint, custom trim, electrical, plumbing and more! No job to large or two small - we're here to help read less
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result read lessRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br / read lessAnne Marie C.
- Business Description:We can take of all your needs at Ruble Construction Inc.. We have financing for qualified customers and different billing options.
- Business Description:Self Employed We accept cash or check. No debit cards. 20 years experience
Explore our Solution Center for helpful countertop installation articles
Have you always daydreamed about a kitchen island but were scared of the price tag? Opt for these simple, budget-friendly DIY kitchen island alternatives that make your kitchen look like you've completed a major renovation
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find countertop kitchen installers in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
countertop kitchen installers in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts9805 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- The Granite Shop3315A E C St
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- Top That LLC148 East Glazypeau Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- THE FLOOR STORE
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services