When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Lowell, AR
There are 22 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Lowell
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasGreat, very prompt, friendly, very satisfied with works done. Recommend them to anyone. Price is very comparable Thanks
- Fast Electrical ServicesIt is amazing! The original deck was very small and it was the one feature of the house I was unhappy about. Ronnie was able to extend the deck out and meet some of the specifics I wanted while always being mindful of the building codes which I was oblivious to! He did a great job explaining why some of the things I wanted would not work and made great suggestions towards achieving goals that were as close to what I wanted and still work with building codes! Love his work
- A State Handymen IncThe A State Handymen, Inc. project could not have gone more beautifully- for us and for the result. The company brought the utmost in trustworthy communications, supreme professionalism, and broadly talented skill to the project and to all our interactions with them. Their responsiveness to our questions and requests, before and during the work was always timely and indicated their deep commitment to exceptional service. The results are astounding, their work done in the time frame stated, their planning remarkable and adaptive to our changing needs, their cost estimates clear and reliable, their work exceptional and delivered with such sociable and hospitable grace. We will be enjoying our new deck with all the family whose love for this place is as constant and wide as the sea
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasOnly after Angie's List representative talked with Handyman.Connections (Michael Jones) did they honor their "special" discount. Original estimate was $480 - 3x more than my previous (but retired now) carpenter quoted. Brent Lacy, Handyman's carpenter, was excellent - I was very pleased w/his work. P.S. Handyman also requested $145.00 up front payment - since I have an excellent credit rating, this surprised me
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasHandyman Matters of NWA took care of my problem and did a good job. They're a good company. They came out while I was at work, did the work, left me a bill and I took care of it.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThey did a great job and had expert craftsmanship with their woodworking. I was very pleased with the service they provided. The company had great integrity and were very trustworthy. They were professional and on time. Always cleaned up very well and left the job site looking great. I would recommend them to anyone in the future. I would give them an A+ for my overall experience with them
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCThis is not the first job Weather Proofing Experts has done for us. They always do a top-notch job and that's why we keep using them. I have recommended them to others and will do so again. They are highly skilled and take great pride in doing the best job they can.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCEverything went great. Brandon and his crew are great. Am having him back for another bigger job extending my front porch. Brandon does everything correct and is great to work with.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCStart to finish, the crew performed the work in professional manner and we are very pleased with the cost and especially the quality. We were especially glad for the attention to details that we wouldn't have known to ask for, such as all soldered flashings and an improved type of screws that perform much better over long times. The finish work on fascia and gable ends was better than we had expected. The same company had worked for us last year, reconditioning a foam/acrylic roof on a small office building. We were very pleased with that job as well. We recommend Weather Proofing Experts as being very good at analyzing a problem and extra good to work with to solve that problem
Deck Companies in Lowell
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!Recent Review:The experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.Alex B.
- Business Description:JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC. interior/exterior painting and drywall.Recent Review:They were on time, did good work and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. Pleasant to work with. Will probably be hiring them again.Kathy K.
- Business Description:Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing.Recent Review:Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future.Eric B.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as home renovations. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs. Here is a list of services we provide: Home Renovations Home Repair Handyman Decks Hardwood Flooring Tile Carpet and sheet flooring Small Projects Lighting Fixture Replacement TV Mounting and Home Theater Organization Metal Roofing Porches and PatiosRecent Review:It does not leak. It was excellent. He is very polite. He knows what he is doing. If he doesn't, he figures it out. He is really smart. He is reliable. He is knowledgeable. He does a really good work and if there's a problem he figures it outDan A.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.Recent Review:Work crew did an excellent job. We are very pleased with greatly improved appearance of our gutter system. We are now looking forward to the next hard rain!Joyce S.
Deals in Lowell for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
- Prairie Grove
deck & porch contractors in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel9070 Grimes Dr
- A.R. Roofing Solutions1530 Partridge Run
- Abshier Construction11648 Amy Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- All Around Landscaping Inc1632 S 56th St
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Anthony Mason105 West Elm Street, Ste 205
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC.1236 N Edgehill Dr
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel
- B&D Construction Services, LLC1416 Madison 6115
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions1913 SW Pine Ave
- Beaver Construction1916 S Custer Ln
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Black Tie Landscaping678 S Pianalto Rd
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Bolding Construction Company, Inc.304 S 14th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Boulder Valley Cabinetry Inc2140 Cty Rd 982
- Buddy Shute Carpentry416 E Huntsville Rd
- B&D Construction Services, LLC
- claytons construction1821 rosewood lane
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Creative Renovations2811 SW 14th St Suite 3
- Creative Spaces1 East Center Suite 270
- Custom Craft Construction112 Madison
- claytons construction
- Fabrizios Remodeling and Renovations1207 W Oak street
- Falcon Construction410 E Adams St
- Fast Electrical Services12228 Shore Dr
- Faulkinberry Enterprises, LLC1401 S Walton Blvd Suite 9
- Foster Roofing Inc3357 Wagon Wheel Rd
- Fabrizios Remodeling and Renovations
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges295 Hwy 270
- Handy Old Man Enterprise1496 Viney Grove Road
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas411 N 40th St
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Hill Enterprise208 W Sycamore St
- Home & Lifestyle Renovations & Remodeling
- Home Maintenance445 N Davis St
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Hutch's Pressure WashingPO Box 2
Cave Springs, Arkansas
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges
- IAG General Contractor115 N Dixieland Rd #22
- IAG General Contractor
- J&E Home Remodeling 2257 Tasman Ave
- Janacek Construction Inc1812 S 26th St
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance1100 48th Place
- JD'S Re-Roofs & Repairs2207 S 11th St
- JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC4422 Wirsing Ave
Ft Smith, Arkansas
- Johnson & Sons Construction20631 Hwy 412 E
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- J&E Home Remodeling
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Mark of all Trades3016 N Strawberry Dr
- Marx Construction1500 W Walnut
- Mary's Painting1218 E Necessary Rd
- McLin Builders
- Miller's Multi Trade LLC103 Baker Ln
- Miller's Multi-Trade3111 Perry Road
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
- moore woodworks624 N Rockcliff Rd
- Moore's Restored Shine 980 Seabiscuit Dr
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Morey Construction7997 Pine Ln
- Mr Kleen's Home Improvement13439 Taylor Orchard Rd.
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- O’Franco Roofing & Remodeling1810 Green Meadows Ave
- O’Franco Roofing & Remodeling
- Peck Window Inc13408 W Hwy 72
- Pella Windows and Doors8740 Maumelle Boulevard
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Pinnacle Fence & OutdoorsPO Box 1454
- Pinnacle Roofing234 Spring St
- Porter Construction3821 McClure Dr
- Pressurized Power Washing200 Lakeland Dr Apt D1
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Pruitt Built Outdoor Living Spaces and Design302 North Summit St.
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Peck Window Inc