Your computer may quit working for various reasons, including power failure, hard disk issues, motherboard decline, and more. We walk you through the top reasons computers fail or stop working properly and help you ID and fix the issue.
Get matched with top computer repair services in Marshall, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local computer repair services.
Recent Computer Repair Reviews in Marshall
- 24th Century EnterprisesAfter an "in-home" consultation, Steve reloaded Windows 10 (without all the "junk" Microsoft and DELL includes) and I could not be happier. He made some other changes, also. My computer has NEVER been this fast. I was close to selling my laptop and buying a NEW one ! ! Glad I called 24ce....
- 24th Century EnterprisesNo one but Steve has touched any computer I've owned since I first found him. He has done everything from clean the dust out so that my computer would not overheat, to recover and replace a crashed hard drive, to build me a custom designed computer from scratch. When he recovered the hard drive it went right back to exactly what I was doing when it died, even to the precise point in the video I was watching in YouTube. He installed AVG software protection on my computers over 10 years ago and I've never once been infected with a virus using his protocols. He is the most patient person I've ever come across when it comes to explaining and teaching a person who knows absolutely nothing about a computer how to use it to accomplish what they need to do. His prices are the most reasonable in the market. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone needing help with a computer read less
- ACTION COMPUTERS INCThey are very straightforward and know what they are doing. The technician was very knowledgeable and got the job done quickly. The price was fair I guess.
- Apple IncThe help they offer is unbelievably good. They will help you with anything. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. You can walk into that store at any time and they are willing to help. I asked them about 200 questions and they were able to answer every single one of them.
- Technology Services OF NW ArkansasIt went very well and I would highly recommend him. I've used him 2-3 times and every time he is in and out very quickly and does the job great.
- Carpenter Computer Servicevery good service, reasonable and comes to your house or you may bring your equipment to him. brian knows his stuff I have used him for years and will continue to do so he even answers the phone at night and helps you. Marianne
- Best Roofing CoEverything went well. Provided and estimate very quickly after being called. Came to our home on the day that they said they would be be there. Materials were delivered the day before the job was to be done. This allowed the roofing crew to get to work immediately upon arrival. They completed the job in one day. They picked up all the demolition and construction debrea, leaving our home in good condition and the area around the house the way it was before the job took place read less
- Bella Vista Computer ServicesTook it in, didn't required in-home service. He fixed it while I waited. Charged me his minimum, which was less than I'd seen advertised. Went to him after an unfortunate experience elsewhere and upon the advice of several friends.
- Computer Medic Technology Solutrions IncI have found the Holy Grail...of computer repair and services!!!!! I had been very unhappy with my computer of late and, as a member of a number of boards of directors and community task forces, and also as a writer, I am totally dependent on my computer for e-mail and word processing functions. But I have no real need for sophisticated graphics, photographic and music functions or anything in the higher "stratosphere" of technology. I just wanted my computer to work like it used to work. When I went into Computer Medic, I was fully prepared to be "taken" but was desperately in need of having my computer up and running. Since I am basically computer illiterate and intimidated (actually, terrified) by technology (I don't enter my computer room alone without support staff and a Rottweiler) I wasn't even able to voice my concerns adequately. I never know the proper terminology to use, don't speak "computerese", and call every hardware and software component a "thingy." I couldn't remember all the "tasks" my word processing program (Word 07 / XP operating system) seemed to be missing but I knew the software seemed grossly deficient, including the inability to make certain features go to and stay in default. I was fully expecting the worst and having to pay an outrageous fee to boot. (No pun intended.) But I was in for a pleasant awakening. I got a call the next day telling me they were almost finished getting out the bugs and that I could pick-up my computer the next day. (The 'big box" computer people took a week.) I had been told at the outset that I would be paying about $99 for the work and they meant it!! As I listed in the section above, they performed a number of fixes and got my computer going again, but the most important aspect of the whole transaction was how they treated me. The worst nightmare for computer experts (who always appear to be under 30, it seems) has got to be a little old lady walking in juggling a computer tower with that "I- know- absolutely- nothing- about -this -stuff- but- demand- you- fix- my- computer- immediately- for- under- twenty- bucks" look on her face. But these guys were so patient with me, answering my dumb questions, figuring out what I really meant by "the watchamacallit", never talking down to me, understanding what was important to me and assessing how much computer lingo I could actually absorb. They even taught me some things I really ought to know already about how to about access certain software features. Their professionalism, thoroughness and patience were far more than I had expected. I don't anticipate any more software or hardware problems in the future, but I do know where I can go to get expert, patient and sympathetic help when I do. I can whole-heartedly recommend "Computer Medic" to friends and businesses in Northwest Arkansas. Remind me to bake them some cookies read less
- BCL ComputerThe tech worked to solve a problem on a computer I purchased from him with a 30 day guarantee. The guarantee was out, but he worked on it for an hour anyway and did not charge me for it. I like that kind of service and dedication. Very knowledgeable and fast.
Computer Repair Experts in Marshall
- Business Description:Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Com.. read lessRecent Review:Bob and his team are great to work with! He had my computer fixed and running quickly in an hour and the best part? I didn't even need to leave the house! It was all done remotely. Highly recommend this fantastic service read lessLindy S.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to .. read lessRecent Review:It went well they were professional, on time and knowledgeable.tomas a.
- Business Description:We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.Recent Review:It was a long process and very involved as the routine Windows Update process did not work and required a work-around to get to the latest version of Windows 10. Things that should have worked didn't but Robert hung in there and made sure the update did get done and that my system was properly set for security as well. Kudos to AIO Integrations LLC and to Robert specifically. I'll certainly be using their services again, without a doubt. When ya find someone that does a great job, ya stick with them read lessMike H.
- Business Description:**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services**With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.co read lessRecent Review:They made it easy and was fast to work with. I was able to order my own parts and they charged me for only putting together the PC. Which was only two hours of labor!Brian P.
- Business Description:Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always.. read lessRecent Review:This was the second time we used Mike. He was knowledgeable and courteous and we would use his service again.J S.
- Business Description:We are a Nationwide, full service computer repair and service company with over 17 years of experience. We provide technical solutions to all, from residential clients to business owners. We specialize in business IT support and solutions, PC and MAC Repairs, data recovery, custom built desktops, and in-home and remote computer repair services. We are fully committed to your satisfaction and will get the job done right with fast and friendly service. Nationwide remote support is also avail.. read less
- Business Description:Cyber Team Solutions LLC is a veteran owned business committed to providing quality computer and Tech services to homes and offices at an affordable price. We are proud to have earned both a Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List A rating. Based out of Columbia Maryland we provide on-site service to many Maryland counties and DC. Remote and phone support is available everywhere else. Services include computer and mobile device support, TV and Home Theater technical support, Smart Home suppor.. read lessRecent Review:Cyber Team Solutions read my list of software issues and immediately made the necessary software fixes and showed me the correction steps to address these software fixes in the future. I have found Cyber Team Solutions absolutely dependable in 2020 and 2021 with a fast response time for my home computer software needs. The repair cost was very reasonable. Stephen Israel, Baltimore, Maryland read lessStephen I.
- Business Description:Quicken Loans is America's #1 online lender with over 3,000 team members. Quicken Loans offers low mortgage rates on a variety of loan products, including fixed-rate loans, jumbo loans, ARMs, FHA loans, VA loans and reverse mortgages. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about Angie's List discount. Social Media sites: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuickenLoans?v=app_6261817190. Twitter: https://twitter.com/quickenloan read lessRecent Review:We were ready to close - Quicken kept asking for more information and required me to do all of the footwork. Don't expect them to lift a finger to help. They won't budge on a requirement. If they want 8 pages instead of 7 - you had better send an extra page. I was told to upload a blank page. I was asked to provide employment verification - had to be on official letter head - COVID no one is in the office - Quicken would not budge. They had to have official letter head. An official email wouldn't work. Then they asked for a further verification from the same official email that they wouldn't accept in the first place or else a verbal response from an official phone number - COVID again. No one is in the office. Set closing date but they did not communicate with Title Company. Already past the contract date and they can't set it up for another week. Original house is sold so HOMELESS. GRRRR read lessDavid N.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read less
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
Deals in Marshall for Computer Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful computer repair expert articles
Computer repair costs will vary based on the type of issue and labor prices in your area. Paying for additional parts, such as a new hard drive, will drive up the final cost. We’ve got the low-down on computer repair prices here.
Knowing the main parts of a computer could help you diagnose a problem if your machine starts running slow, overheating, or shutting down. From memory to motherboard, get tips for what you can do to speed things up a bit.
Find computer repair services in
- Mountain View
- Bull Shoals
- Fairfield Bay
- Mountain Home
- Greers Ferry
- Bee Branch
- Calico Rock
- Diamond City
computer repair services in Marshall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACS5301 Warden Rd Suite i3
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Advanced Alarms of Arkansas, Inc11 Freeman Way
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- AIO Integrations LLC952 ECHO LN
- Alex's Computers and Web Design700 Sowell Lane
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All American Remote Access Computer Repair9273 SW 136th St Cir
- Andy's Web Tools646 N Riverside Dr
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- ARBIZTECH10140 Rally Hill Rd
- Arkansas Computer Plaza & Plaza Technologies1528 W Sunset Ave E
- ArTech PC201 S 19th St D
- Caveman Computer Consulting240 A Huntsville Road
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- ClipTraining12001 Research Pkwy Ste. 236 PMB # R033
- Computer Corner101 North Marr
- Computer Express5640 Montana Ave. Suite C 4
El Paso, Texas
- Conquer Your PC11041 Beach Blvd
- Customized Computer Systems308 3rd Avenue NE
- Caveman Computer Consulting
- Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service35 A Myrtle St
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2200 PROMENADE BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy464 E JOYCE BLVD
- Geeks On SitePO Box 140280
Coral Gables, Florida
- GeeksOnTime340 S Lemon Ave Ste 9192
- Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service
- Maine Bytes Computer Repair & Web Design Services82 Main St
- MarqueeWorks758 Kapahulu Ave Suite 100-1062
- MidSouth Combined Technologies11 Whippoorwill Dr
- Mike's Computer Repair1340 N. Recker Rd. #136
- Motes Electronics, Inc.1509 N. Heights Ave.
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- My Remote Repair23686 E. Roxbury Cir.
- Maine Bytes Computer Repair & Web Design Services
- PC Graphix110 Windy Mill Drive
North Augusta, South Carolina
- Pc Guru4309 Davis Rd
Lake Worth, Florida
- Pc Guy5421 E Gill Pl
- PC Support Ville Remote Computer Repair4057 US-9 236
Howell, New Jersey
- PC Technika12205 Inglehurst Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina
- PCPC Support1912 Dandridge Dr
- PCRepairAnywhere.com1553 Green Oak Rd
- Peak Media Concepts1580 Stevenson Rd
Hewlett, New York
- PC Graphix
- Quicken Loans1050 Woodward Ave
- Quicken Loans
- Santa Barbara Computer Repair That Tech Jeff711 West Valerio Street
Santa Barbara, California
- ServiceByte30 State St Ste G1
Ossining, New York
- Solitary Solutions IncPO Box 4084
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Soopermart737 Columbia Trnpke
East Greenbush, New York
- Spain Consulting Services5511 S. 27th Street
- Swan Falls Technology LLC1028 N Pyrite Pl
- Santa Barbara Computer Repair That Tech Jeff
- witziggy.com801 N.Redwood Road P.O.Box16752
Salt Lake City, Utah
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES11810 Parklawn Drive Suite 208
- X3O EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES