Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Haskell, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Haskell
- Second Chance ConstructionHired John in September to replace a landscape wall. Paid for my materials and he spent 4 days, half days at most, digging it out. He got about halfway done digging and will not come back. I have no materials delivered (paid for) and a pile of dirt and muddy mess in my front yard 2 1/2 months later. Only used this company on Angi top 10 recommendation. No refund
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGet-ER-Done did an excellent job. They were on time for both the estimate and the actual job. The job was done neatly, quickly and professionally. We will definitely use them again in the future.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAlso, extended the tunnel part of the doggy door to fit a 2 x 6 wall. The doggy door was initially 3 inches to short to fit through the 2 x 6 wall frame. Corrected problem with tunnel very professionally. Cleaned up leftover constructions pieces and vacuumed interior as well around area serviced. Very polite and will contact again for future service. Fast and courteous, same day service
- Brick MasterHe came out the same day and had the job done within two days!! Saved me $500 because he reused some of the brick. Even added the extra concrete to the base. Excellent work!
- Brick MasterProject went great. Todd was very responsive and thorough in explaining the process. This was on an older house with a less-than-common brick color, and the window being closed in was on the front of the house, so I was concerned about matching the brick. I'm amazed at how close Todd got the brick color, and he did a special wash after so the new brick looked aged like the older brick. I had a quote from another brick company before who ended up too busy for my job, so Todd's price was reasonable based on the other quote I received, and I believe very fair for the work he did. He was able to start the job sooner than I expected, he stayed right on schedule, and he stayed right on budget. Great job and I would use again
- CHIMNEY DOCTORJeff was great, explained all work to be done and did exactly what he said. He was late getting here but did call and said we could reschedule or he would be there in 1 hour. Great service and work, would recommend to anybody.............
- Brick MasterGreat. Communication was excellent. Was working on the job the day after I received payment from insurance.
- Brick MasterThis was a perfect job. Todd came out in advance and explained exactly what he would do to build our brick mailbox enclosure. He gave me a firm price. At the agreed-upon time Todd and his crew showed up and built a beautiful brick mailbox, including a reinforced concrete footing, the new metal mailbox, custom address tile and red signal flag. They worked steadily until the job was done and left the worksite cleaner than it was before they arrived. My wife and I love the mailbox and will definitely call Brick Master if we ever need another brick masonry job
- CHIMNEY DOCTORThe owner and his wife performed the job together. My appointment was at noon and they arrived right on time. They covered the hearth and a good portion of my living room floor to prevent it from getting dirty. They cleaned the chimney and patched the fireplace panels. I have never had a fireplace before and they gave me a rundown on exactly how everything works on my fireplace. He even drew a picture with dimensions of how much wood I will burn before the chimney will need to be cleaned again. They said it might be a year, or maybe once every two or three years. Definitely seemed trustworthy. My fireplace looks brand new. They even cleaned my fireplace tools
- Brick MasterBuilding the mailbox was done in half a day. Made no mess and minimal disturbance of ground around it. Had to wait about a month to get the numbers and flag put on. Very pleased with finished product. It may have been that our time expectations were unrealistic but if I need them to do something else, would get them to tell me when they expected to Completely finish
Masonry Contractors in Haskell
- Business Description:We specialize in chimney sweeps, relining, repairs, inspections, chimney leaks, gas fireplaces and dryer vent cleaning services. When it comes to professional, friendly, and honest fireplace and chimney services, we are second to none
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:Owner has 34 years of experience in masonry business and started his own company 15 years ago. Plenty of references at your request.Recent Review:Todd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick workChris R.
- Business Description:Add curb appeal and lasting quality to any home or business with masonry. Whether commercial or residential, we can bring your vision to life. Our team of experienced masonry professionals is here to see your project through from concept to completion. From rock patios, to stone floors, and outdoor oasis, we can bring the beauty of masonry and landscaping to any home or businessRecent Review:I had planned on replacing the small wood deck and steps outside of my back door with wood until I met Ron from Solid as a Rock Landscaping. He was doing work for a neighbor and I asked him for an estimate. I accepted the price and to my surprise Ron and his crew started work later that day. It took them three days to complete and it looks great. My wife and I are very happy with the job, cleanup and the people. Thanks Ron, Mike, Mack and Malachi. <br /Dan A.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:My elderly mother's house has many cracks in the walls, and the front door at times is very difficult to close and lock. She even got locked out of the house once because the key wouldn't turn in the door, which has been raised and lowered repeatedly. That scared her and she sought an estimate of how much it would cost and what would be involved in getting the house leveled again(It had been done in 1987, too). Her contractor arranged for the man from Olshan to come out, which he did. <br /> After carefully looking at the cracks and asking questions about the house's construction, he used an electronic device to compare the changes in the levels of the various parts of the house. He found as much as 9 inches difference from the front to the back of the house. He said that a newly constucted 30ft wall should have no more than 3/4and quot; change from one end to the other. <br /> We sat down to talk about the situation and he told us the house and the whole neighborhood were built on an area of expanding clay (we already knew this) and that although the 1987 work done by another company was pretty good for the technology available then, unless the concrete pillars they installed had reached down to <strong>solid rock</strong>(and this clay is as much as 14 ft deep in some areas), the cracks would return and continue, which they have. <br /> Now here is where his honesty and integrity really kick in---he said that <em>because there was no way to guarantee the work (Olshan</em> <em>does a lifetime guarantee), they would <strong>NOT </strong>do a foundation and quot;Repairand quot; on the house</em>. He talked about the seasonal nature of the clay's expanding and contracting, and told us if they were to do the work, the presence of the concrete pillars from the previous work would make it even harder to put in their piers (they would have to drill through the old ones--very expensive!). He said we could spent a <strong><em>lot</em></strong> of money and have cracks again within six months. So this young man apologized and <em>declined</em> to do the job! WOW! Honesty and integrity! We were impressed and thanked himKatherine G.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:Joe Frazier and his crew of four arrived promptly, received instructions, and worked diligently for over eight hours, pressure cleaning the vinyl siding and brick exterior of my house, large deck, and fences that had not been pressure cleaned since being built beside large oaks in 1991. Their work was meticulous and they were very considerate. They moved many flower pots, racks, all movable outdoor furniture, and the grill to clean the entire floor of the deck, replacing everything when their work was completed. The concrete looked freshly-poured, without stains. The siding and fences looked new. I don't know comparable prices for similar challenging jobs, but what I paid (about $31 per person per hour) was certainly less than the cost of a new paint job. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. In the future, I'll call Mr. Frazier annually for inexpensive touch-up pressure washing to prevent the pollen and mold from taking over againJohn S.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:I didn’t actually have any services done but apparently they won’t do any work for people who don’t live in the state... odd. Especially since I’m looking for a good handyman to do odd jobs since I can’t be there all the timeResa D.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:hank you so much for a job very well done. The fellow who was here today, was so respectful of our place. It took him and me about ten minutes to position his truck correctly but he understood I am protective of a large Vitex we have growing into the driveway area. He did a great job. Except for all the cracks, which have been here forever, the parking pad looks like one can finally park on it. I’m going to take his advice and have someone out to skim coat the two squares and make it look like new. I appreciate your kindness working with us on the numbers. I am a very vocal, pushy person and constantly promote my good contacts. I know I’ll be able to refer you future business. Thanks againChristy P.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:Original request was to fill holes in bottoms of cabinets and in sections of drywall. Contractor advised holes did not need to be filled. Work was done quickly and appears to be of good quality. Price for the work that was ultimately done was too highPamela H.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I think he does quality of work. I would say that just like every other contractor out there, finishing the **** job that's the problem with everyone. They get to the end of the job. They know there's not that much money left in it and they're all ready move on to the next job so you gonna hire somebody to finish it. He works mainly with a woman, they worked together. I feel he leaves most of the painting up to her and she's got nowhere she cuts a lot of corners. there's a lot of spots we need to re-hit on the painting. I did not care for a few approaches they did or not showing up again. He's capable of very good work but couple things I didn't like and it gonna cost a few money to get it fix, they probably don't belong in the three thousand square ft house business, they probably belong in the one thousand two fifty and hundred square foot business. Again, they were sometimes they did not showed up but that's every contractors. I think they had enough care for the quality and completion of the job to really say okay, I want this work to be complete and I wanted to be perfect. I know that perfection is a tough thing to acquire but they had no interest. They were ready to move on to the next job and that's how it ended. I never fired them, they just stop showing up. I had to have a 2 weeks break because I have to stop the job and get the stuff done on the attic and they never came backJohn B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Haskell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
Benton, Arkansas 72018
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- ICC BUILDERS INCPO Box 219 1067 Main St
Vilonia, Arkansas 72173
- ICC BUILDERS INC
- James Bolin RoofingPO Box 8122
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72078
- James Bolin Roofing
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Mr. Fix It7018 S Highway 161
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Mr. Fix It
- Norwood Stone & Brick Masonry13641 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- Norwood Stone & Brick Masonry
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- The Chimney Guys3001 W Main St
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- The Chimney Guys
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash