When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Hensley, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Hensley
- Mannys MoversI am so impressed with Manny’s Movers. Manny and his employees are helpful, professional, hard-working and reliable. They were quick to go above and beyond and happily jumped into the difficult parts of the move. Great attitudes, great spirits. I highly recommend them!!
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESI couldn't have asked for a better experience! Ray and Hayden were professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and didn't waste time. The price was fair. I will use them again!
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESIt went great!! They came the day I requested, kept in contact with me and did a quick job. I would definitely call them again and would recommend them. Thank you Angie’s List.
- Rubbish Ready IncGreat! They were professional, personable, and did a wonderful job! Bakari called me to let me know when they were on the way, which I appreciated. I'm so glad to have all of that "stuff" gone and taken care of. I called yesterday afternoon and they were able to work me in this morning. Very pleased. It's like none of it was ever there! You can bet I saved their number in my phone for the next job! A
- Bin There Dump That-Little RockThey answered their phone promptly and they're great guys. They were awesome guys. They were just great, phenomenal guys to work with, great personnel. I can't say enough about them. They were about business, they took care of it making sure you're satisfied, and they were on top of it, they delivered the dumpster and answered their phone promptly. They charged me $300 for ten days and they said they can leave it longer without charging me. They were neat and clean, they came back and picked up, and you couldn't even tell a dumpster had been there. I recommend them highly
- Rubbish Ready IncI called Ready Rubbish Junk Removal first thing in the morning and they were at my home within two hours which was great considering the unsightly pile of junk i had in my yard from cleaning out our garages. When they arrived, two very nice young men, reviewed all that I had and gave me a price for taking it all away. I agreed to their price and they proceeded to remove everything within an hour. I was very pleased with their hardwork and professionalism. The price was exactly what was quoted. I would recommend this company to anyone needing any debris or junk removed from their home or business. I live in Cabot and they had no problem coming from Little Rock for the job
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingI received a call that morning that they would be there in 45 minutes. They arrived on time. They were very courteous and friendly. My apartment is in the back of the building on the second floor and it was raining slightly. The guys did an awesome job. They set up my bed and moved me in a little over an hour. I didn't have a lot of furniture...moved from a one bedroom to a two bedroom. The cost is a little steep though
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingThey did a great job. They have a flat rate and were very prompt. They were young guys, eager to please and easy to get along with. I am very happy with what they did. I will use them again in the future.
- Rubbish Ready IncIt went really well. They were here within two hours of calling, and they did it all in about an hour. Very nice guys.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingThe construction debris and remodeling waste consisted primarily of rough lumber and wood, narrow metal conduit, and old siding (which had been removed from the exterior of my house as part of a *minor* repair and remodel project). The provider's 2-man crew loaded the debris into a full-size dump truck and hauled the load to the city landfill for disposal. The provider performed the debris loading and hauling service exactly as represented, for what I believe was a reasonable and fair price (considering the volume of debris and the distance from the debris pile to the dump truck). They called me 30 minutes prior to arrival to confirm the scheduled appointment. Prior to performing any work, they gave me a no-cost, no-obligation estimate (which I then approved). Both members of the crew were friendly, courteous, and hard-working. As soon as I approved the estimate, they immediately began loading the truck and did not stop until the job was completed. I plan to use this provider in the future for loading and hauling of all kinds of heavy and voluminous objects (whether indoor or outdoor)
Hauling Services in Hensley
- Business Description:We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance MovingRecent Review:I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Ray and Hayden were professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and didn't waste time. The price was fair. I will use them again!Terri C.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Finally, there’s a way to have free-flowing gutters, year round, without maintenance and upkeep. Once installed, you never have to worry about your gutters getting clogged. The days of climbing wet ladders in the fall and spring to scrap out plant matter, sticks and debris are all over. The patented one-piece aluminum LeafGuard gutter system uses the principle of liquid adhesion to allow the water to flow perfectly into your gutter while shielding off leaves overhead. You can see the LeafGuar..Recent Review:We love our new gutters. Leaf guard of Arkansas - Wright Family Construction - did a great job. Very professional and great product.judith d.
- Business Description:Highly knowledgeable in residential remodeling on all aspectsRecent Review:Great work ethic. Very punctual, ways getting there early and staying till done. Quality of work is great. Easy to work with, communicates well with aspect of project.Bossman R.
- Business Description:Clean Sweep provides a full range of, Building Maintenance, Construction / Repair Services, and Property Maintenance for developers, retailers, and facilities across the Arkansas. Everyday our customers count on us for services that range from REO cleanup, landscaping, power-washing, janitorial cleaning, hauling junk and construction services. We even tackle the tough jobs that other service companies are not prepared to handle, like disaster cleanups. Clean Sweep is the only call you’ll eve..
- Business Description:I HAVE A 5TON DUMP TRAILER, AND A 5' BRUSH CUTTER, AND A 30 TRACTOR WITH A FRONT END LOADER.
- Business Description:8 years experience of residential and commercial junk removal, trash hauling and property cleaning services fast friendly same day response.
- Business Description:UpKeep offers professional home services. We offer affordable lawn care up to 50% off your current service provider. We also offer commercial cleaning, painting, and junk removal.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
- White Hall
hauling services in Hensley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Extra Hands1200 Ferguson Dr STE 2
- Extra Hands
- Fosters fix it5413 Holly Springs Blvd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Fosters fix it
- Griffin's Window Cleaning & Janitorial402 Burchwood Bay Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Griffin's Window Cleaning & Janitorial
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- JJ's tree service and lawn care17 Winding Branch Ln
- JJ's tree service and lawn care
- L&K Maintenance Inc5707 Cheatham Ave
White Hall, Arkansas
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LAWNCARE PLUSPO BOX 2595
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lawns Plus789 Jake Drive
- LeafGuard of Arkansas7800 Counts Massie Rd
- LG Transportation1500 S. Utah St.
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Luis Garza Services949 AR-225 E
- L&K Maintenance Inc
- Penas home services7000 Yarberry lane
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Penas home services
- T. D. Sims Company Inc.p. o. box 8021
- TAG Construction Co., Inc.4329 McDaniel Circle
Little Rock, Arkansas
- The Roldan's For Christ Professional Services3313 North 1st Street
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tri State Construction Mgt LLC.9501 Brittany Point Dr.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Twenty4Seven Moving Services13111 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- TWIN CITY EXCAVATING INC15629 PALARM LN
- T. D. Sims Company Inc.
- UpKeep Property Preservation3 Riley Road
- UpKeep Property Preservation
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
- Welch's Cleaning Service