To repair your broken furnace or clean your ducts, call an experienced HVAC technician. Learn how to find and hire the best professional for the job.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Helena, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Helena
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingWe think that it went really well for us. It has been working great. We had to dust and vacuum everyday before they came out. We were very pleased at the service that they gave us. They were extremely polite and professional about it. We would have them back and we have recommended them to neighbors. Other people in my neighborhood have used them. We called them and they came a couple of days later. They were punctual in getting it done on time and they showed up on time. We would recommend them to anybody
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, FredericksburgIan will be coming to my home while I'm gone to remove air cleaner & await our decision about next step - reconstruction. Ian & Raoul have been very professional, knowledgeable, patient, a pleasure to work with. Cost is fine.
- SteamaticSam cleaned the carpets...very professional and knowledgeable. All staff called ahead and arrived on time. Office staff terrific.
- SS&L Heat And AirEverything went well from dean then new installation was well pleased. Installers were professional corteorious, and understanding of our needs.
- Middleton Heat & AirTheir quote was a little higher than other companies, but is was worth it. They did a great job and my new system is saving me money.
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & ElectricService man arrived 2 hours later than original scheduled but he did call to confirm that later arrival was acceptable.
- MILLER SERVICE COThey replaced and added new duct work for an addition that we had in the past. They are good. They know what they are doing. They have good products. They are professional. They have good customer service skills. Their employees are courteous. They didn't charge us.
- Jeffrey HardwellIt goes well. My A/C stopped blowing cold air, he came and discovered that the unit needed some freon and cleaning out, he did that and he comes back to check that it is working ok and top off freon if needed. I bought new chandeliers and he installed them for me as well as new light fixtures for a couple of rooms
- AdvantaClean Of Central ARWhile getting maintenance on my dryer, that service provider recommended that I get my dryer vent cleaned, as it appeared to be clogged somewhere in the duct work. He recommended that I not use my dryer until I had that service performed. I had no idea who to use, so of course, I turned to Angie's List. I chose AdvantaClean because of the company's description and previous reviews, and I'm glad that I did. Losing the use of my dryer could not have come at a worse time. I have 4 dogs and I keep the washer and dryer quite busy with my active life style. Added to this, my mother became critically ill around this time, requiring hospitalizations and frequent doctor visits. I explained to the owner, Mr. Wallace, that while I was desperate to have my dryer operational again, I was also trying to miss as little work as possible due to taking leave to assist in my mother's care. He was extremely understanding, and was able to schedule an appointment on a day when I had to take mom to a doctor appointment, coming two hours before I needed to leave. He and an associate ran into a problem when my outlet to the dryer vent was concealed underneath my deck. I asked if he would be willing to pull up boards to reach it, and his associate ran out to the truck and returned with the needed tools. Since they also do restoration, they are seemingly prepared for anything! They had very little room to operate, as the deck boards come up very close to the house. They actually had to dig the vent out of clay that had been pushed up to the vent over the years. Mr. Wallace moved my front loading dryer very carefully from it's cubby in the closet that stores both it and the washer. He used sliders under the feet to protect my floors, and took great care not to ding or scratch the dryer or washer that is next to it. He was patient and answered all my questions, some of which must have seemed very elementary to him, since I had no idea how the duct work vented from my house or how his system would clean it. But he was friendly, courteous and professional, answering everything I asked and explaining his findings as they assessed my problem with the vent and keeping his eye on the clock since he had promised that I could be on my way to take mom to the doctor at a set time. He ultimately determined that I likely had leaking ductwork under my floor that was allowing clay and water to seep in. He could not recommend using the dryer until I had this addressed, and at my request, recommened a plumber. He didn't charge me the full amount quoted to clean the vent since he had not been able to resolve my problem, even though it still took him and one other employee the full two hours to do the job. I trust his assessment and professional opinion. I would definitely use his company again
Last update on December 18, 2019
Air Duct Cleaners in Helena
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
If you want cleaner air in your home, you’ll want to keep an eye on your air ducts. Learn how to keep your air ducts clean with seven helpful tips for homeowners.
Properly maintained air ducts are essential to keep up the air quality of a home. However, it can be tough to know when to professionally clean an air duct, when to repair it, and when to chuck it and buy a new one.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Friars Point,
- North Tunica,
- Tunica Resorts,
- Forrest City,
air duct cleaners in Helena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas 72231
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- JETT SEAL INC7125 SPARKS RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- JETT SEAL INC
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- RED RIVER HEATING & AIR LLC1714 N HAZEL ST
Hope, Arkansas 71801
- RED RIVER HEATING & AIR LLC
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 802
Bixby, Oklahoma 74008
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLC