SS&L Heat And Air

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2014

We have 2 full time employees to serve you, We have electrical sub-contractors available, We have financing available with approved credit....

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi

08/24/2016

They did all the work in one day and did a great job. I can not say enough about the great job they did. Repairing other things that needed to be fixed when putting in my unit was included in the price. All of his crew were so nice and professional. I would recommend them to anybody!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new air and heat unit put in. Repaired all duck work and other things that needed to be done. Did a great job!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

08/08/2016

Service was excellent from beginning to end. Prompt, courteous customer service. High quality install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed central heat pump unit.

06/16/2016

Excellent. Could not have asked for more. Prompt/timely service. Maintained contact with us the entire time. Nice to our dogs too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC -Heat pump installed-New wifi thermostats installed.

05/30/2016

The people that install my unit I would recommend them highly. They were clean and neat. Cleaned up after selfs haled off old unit. I love their work and them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete heat & air unit.

05/08/2016

Very well pleased with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced new heat & A/C unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Complete Heating, Air Conditioning, and ventilation services for your home, school, church or light commercial needs.

Satisfaction