Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2012

4.2

PO Box 802

Bixby, OK 74008

We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas....

12/14/2016

Donna C.

Everything they replaced had to be torn down are redone. First they did not rebuild the room addition off the back of the house, so that when they repaired and replaced the roof they could tie in and put the roof on the additional room all at once. They started by replacing the roof decking, and did not replace the damaged joist and rafters, so they had to tear the decking off and redo it. The house was left open without decking tarp or anything for two weeks in the rainy season, the rain ruined anything that was salvageable. One weekend we had to rent a sub-pump and pump 3" of rain from the house, the contractor did not seem to think this was a problem. I repeatedly asked them to tear out the molded and wet sheet rock and insulation for over 5 months!!!!!!! Their workers would come and kick in some of the sheet rock and leave it laying all over our new tile and vanity's, that was what they called removing it. They broke our toilet using it as a step ladder. Left **** all over one toilet, someone has some terrible diarrhea. On the room we had to have demolished and rebuilt, they put the floor & support in incorrectly and had tear up the floor and redo it. They had to reinforce the framing they did to rebuild the garage. When rebuilding the roof they rebuilt the soffits with the incorrect type of wood and had to tear them off and redo them (they still look like ****). That is just the start of the pour service we received. The last straw before we terminated our contract with them was him calling me like a collector threatening me he was going to start pulling the heat and air out of the home because his work would not pass inspection with the mortage company to get a draw. Then blaming ordering the wrong doors on my husband, why would a contractor even ask a homeowner which way the door should swing. My advise is to stay away from this company, they seem to have a money management problem, unqualified subcontractors and lack of customer service.

Description of Work
Total remodel after a tornado damaged our home.

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders,woodworking

09/27/2013

Barry A.

Roofing was excellent, going above and beyond by doing extra work to improve ridge vents previously put in by another company. The night after they did 60% of the job we had a very hard rain and I had no leaking because they only took off the old shingles where they could install the new ones in the same day. I was very pleased with that. Gutter ended up good but only after a disappointing start. I had two special areas that I warned them about several times. When they were first done I specifically asked about those areas and was told they were good. I later tested with water and found they still had not slanted enough, leaving way too much water in the gutters. I felt that after specific warning it should have been tested before I was told it was good. I suggested to their representative that he or an independent person in his employ should always check gutter work with water instead of leaving it to the home owner. He thought that was a good idea but I did not hear a commitment to do so. It was fixed shortly thereafter. Painter was very good and careful not to make a mess. Cleanup afterwards was very good. I was told that I would receive some last paperwork in the mail including formal guarantees. After multiple calls I eventually got them. Some disappointment there.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof and gutters, 5 screens and repaint trim. Part of the roof was quite high up and it all had a big slope.

Category gutter repair,roofing

We appreciate your review. It is the sales associates job to check the job to make sure everything is done to our specifications. I am sorry that Randy did not make sure the gutters were done the way you asked. Sometimes they take someone's word over checking it themselves. We are pleased that the roof was done well and that all precautions were taken to keep any water from penetrating during the install. The office had not been notified that you did not receive your paperwork until this morning. Your paperwork will be in the mail today. I apologize that this was not communicated to our office sooner. Again thank you for your feedback.

01/13/2013

Michael S.

Description of Work
We called and explained we had a small job of shingles that had blown off the roof. They sent a man out a couple of days later. He stayed about 3 minutes and left. We never heard from him again. Which was their loss as we ended up having to replace the whole roof for 12,000.

I think you have done a review on the wrong company. We have not done a roof for anyone named Swafford in Tulsa.

12/20/2012

cameron K.

I had no dislikes with their work. They did a great job. They also did a good job cleaning up and they did everything adequately well.

Description of Work
Will Pro Roofing & Construction replaced a roof for me.

10/23/2012

Clarence B.

I was very pleased with this company and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
The service performed was excellent. I contacted them and they responded immediately and were very helpful. The gave me good instructions and advice and reponded to all questions and concerns in a timely fashion.

Thank you so much for your review of our company. I will be sure to pass it on to Chad. Let us know if we can help you in the future. Blessings Rick & Terri Willcut

09/17/2012

Mary T.

Chad was great to work with, even with problems we ran into with gas lines. He was very responsive and got all issues settled. The crews he used were great, they were here as soon as possible and cleaned up afterwards. I did not care for the gutter replacement, they look okay but prefer the original company that did them. I will use will Pro Roofing again

Description of Work
Met with our appraiser, and re-roofed the damaged sides. Matched shingles perfectly. Gas lines were hit in attic by nails and gas lines were fixed as soon as possible. New gutters installed, new window screens and soffet replaced where damaged.

Category gutter repair,roofing

05/30/2012

Neal G.

The overall experience from the start to the finish was great The company if very professional not like those fly by night companies that will rip you off. Thy stand by their product and their workmanship

Description of Work
When we noticed that a shingle had blown off of our roof we called Will Pro and they came out and examined our roof and sure enough we need a new roof. We called our insurance company and they out and examined the roof and agreed that we did indeed need a new roof. Tracy was our point person and she was AWESOME!!! she took care of he paper work from both the insurance company and our Mortgage Co.When I had seen the copy of the paperwork that she had taken care of trust me I was extremely grateful. When Roberto and his crew came out they were very nice and worked very hard. The Regional MGR. Rich is very honest and very easy to deal with. He made sure that everything was just want we wanted and that we were completely satisfied with the work and the clean up (which by the way was also excellent) The cost was just as quoted. We received our check from the insurance company (again thanks to the great job done by Tracy) and everyone was happy .Would I use them again? ABSOLUTELY!Would I recommend them? HIGHLY!Am I satisfied? OH YES!!

Thank you so much for your review of the job we did for you. We are very proud of our staff and work very hard to make sure all of our customers are happy. Tracy if fabulous for sure!! Again, Thank you. We very much appriciate your business. Blessings, Terri Willcut Owner

05/26/2012

Ellen D.

Do listen to the salesman when he tells you he will charge you only the insurance company's quote. Other company's didn't. Don't forget any other out buildings you have so you don't forget the shed like we did.

Description of Work
The contractor was excellent at working with our insurance company to get the quote and charge us only the quoted amount. So there were no extras. They estimated 2 days work, they were here on time and actually finished the job in 1 day. It looked awesome, they did a great job with the roofing and with the cleaning up afterwards. They went around the house several time with huge rolling magnets to make sure they got all the roofing nails. When I asked them to be careful not to throw anything on my roses they were careful not to do so. Two days after the job was done I realized we forgot the shed and now the roof didn't match the house. They worked with us until we got the insurance company back here to look at the shed and once the insurance company approved doing the roof they completed that job just as well. They were really great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks.Ellen DBella Vista AR

Thank you so much for your review of our company. We try very hard to do the best job we can and are very proud of the staff and the crews we have. So glad you didn't have any trouble getting the shed covered and if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to call. Thank you for your business. Blessings, Terri Willcut Owner

04/11/2012

Ellen D.

I would give them an A. They drove past and saw the hail damage on our roof. They did an estimate for us and told us that they would be available to meet with the insurance company and while the work was done. They were very good. They even wanted to wave our deductable if we put a company sign in our front yard.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them.

Eklund Duct Cleaning LLC

Family owned and operated we have been serving NE Oklahoma for many years. We Offer Duct Cleaning, chimney service/repair and dryer vent service. Call us today!

Restoration 1 of Tulsa

Why Choose Restoration 1 of Tulsa? We are a locally owned and operated business with over 15 years experience plus have the backing of a national brand in the Restoration Industry for Fire, Water, Smoke, & Mold Damage. When disaster strikes, its important to enlist help from a company you can trust. At Restoration 1 of Tulsa, we are committed to the client and excellent service in every aspect. This means getting our restoration specialists thoroughly trained & professionally certified while staying up to date with the latest property restoration techniques and technologies. We are certified IICRC and are committed to our clients. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Committed to the Client 24/7 Availability Licensed & Insured These things alone differentiate us from other property restoration services who may be tempted to cut corners or hire under qualified personnel. Our professionals are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA). All our services are backed by our commitment to your satisfaction. Emergencies don't wait around and neither do we. You can expect prompt and effective services from our fully trained technicians.

Offers by Restoration 1 of Tulsa on Angi
    Morgan Custom Builders

Keith Morgan and Morgan Custom Builders has built more than 300 homes from $100,000 to over $4,000,000 We do all types of remodels and additions and home repairs.

Check, PayPal
    ask for details

We work with your insurance company to maximize your insurance claim from storm damage and to get your repairs done quickly and professionally. -All types of roofing-general construction-remodels-siding-gutters-painting-etc...