Air duct cleaning can dramatically improve the air quality of your home. To ensure you are hiring a trained and honest professional, consider doing some research first for the best results for your money.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Forrest City, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Forrest City
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingWe think that it went really well for us. It has been working great. We had to dust and vacuum everyday before they came out. We were very pleased at the service that they gave us. They were extremely polite and professional about it. We would have them back and we have recommended them to neighbors. Other people in my neighborhood have used them. We called them and they came a couple of days later. They were punctual in getting it done on time and they showed up on time. We would recommend them to anybody
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, FredericksburgIan will be coming to my home while I'm gone to remove air cleaner & await our decision about next step - reconstruction. Ian & Raoul have been very professional, knowledgeable, patient, a pleasure to work with. Cost is fine.
- Healthy Air DuctsIn a nutshell, amazing! Tony and his son are the epitome of professionalism. Not only are they very courteous, but they are warm and down- to-earth. They made sure everything was very clean before they left by vacuuming anywhere that they were. Tony came back the following day to seal all the duct work at my husband's request. I would definitely recommend Tony and his business. He is full of integrity and so honest. On a side note, I made a call to tony earlier this summer because I was getting a funny smell in one of the air ducts smelling like a dead rodent. He came out and searched and searched and unfortunately did not find the animal but none the less gave me confidence that the smell would dissipate in a few weeks. He did not charge me for that visit. He is just so great and helpful
- Healthy Air DuctsWe had Tony out to clean and sanitize out duct work. He did a wonderful job. Because I have many allergy sufferers in my family we talked about several more intensive cleaning treatments just to cut down on the house hold allergies. When we had the work done Tony was here on time, and did a wonderful job including soaking, and cleaning all the grime off the vent covers, and ceiling fans. When he was up in the attic he said that several of the more intensive options we had talked about were not necessary because of how clean the vents were in some areas. Tony did a wonderful job and was a true professional
- MILLER SERVICE COThey replaced and added new duct work for an addition that we had in the past. They are good. They know what they are doing. They have good products. They are professional. They have good customer service skills. Their employees are courteous. They didn't charge us.
- AdvantaClean Of Central ARWhile getting maintenance on my dryer, that service provider recommended that I get my dryer vent cleaned, as it appeared to be clogged somewhere in the duct work. He recommended that I not use my dryer until I had that service performed. I had no idea who to use, so of course, I turned to Angie's List. I chose AdvantaClean because of the company's description and previous reviews, and I'm glad that I did. Losing the use of my dryer could not have come at a worse time. I have 4 dogs and I keep the washer and dryer quite busy with my active life style. Added to this, my mother became critically ill around this time, requiring hospitalizations and frequent doctor visits. I explained to the owner, Mr. Wallace, that while I was desperate to have my dryer operational again, I was also trying to miss as little work as possible due to taking leave to assist in my mother's care. He was extremely understanding, and was able to schedule an appointment on a day when I had to take mom to a doctor appointment, coming two hours before I needed to leave. He and an associate ran into a problem when my outlet to the dryer vent was concealed underneath my deck. I asked if he would be willing to pull up boards to reach it, and his associate ran out to the truck and returned with the needed tools. Since they also do restoration, they are seemingly prepared for anything! They had very little room to operate, as the deck boards come up very close to the house. They actually had to dig the vent out of clay that had been pushed up to the vent over the years. Mr. Wallace moved my front loading dryer very carefully from it's cubby in the closet that stores both it and the washer. He used sliders under the feet to protect my floors, and took great care not to ding or scratch the dryer or washer that is next to it. He was patient and answered all my questions, some of which must have seemed very elementary to him, since I had no idea how the duct work vented from my house or how his system would clean it. But he was friendly, courteous and professional, answering everything I asked and explaining his findings as they assessed my problem with the vent and keeping his eye on the clock since he had promised that I could be on my way to take mom to the doctor at a set time. He ultimately determined that I likely had leaking ductwork under my floor that was allowing clay and water to seep in. He could not recommend using the dryer until I had this addressed, and at my request, recommened a plumber. He didn't charge me the full amount quoted to clean the vent since he had not been able to resolve my problem, even though it still took him and one other employee the full two hours to do the job. I trust his assessment and professional opinion. I would definitely use his company again
- Middleton Heat & AirTheir quote was a little higher than other companies, but is was worth it. They did a great job and my new system is saving me money.
- Healthy Air DuctsHe's provided exceptional service. He's been very up front with us and did not try to oversell us with something we did not need. His cost was very reasonable. He's a real nice guy and was on time to his appointment and acted professionally.
- Jeffrey HardwellThe work I had done went fine and I'm very pleased with the work and will definitely use him again.
Air Duct Cleaners in Forrest City
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is a Christian, family owned and operated business, established in 1958. For over 60 years now, the Choate family has maintained its core values of being Honest, Fair and Trustworthy - to treat each job as if it were their own home. Three generations later, Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is well known for being the best at what they do. You can count on our Trained & Certified professionalsRecent Review:Great! We had 3 quotes for this and Choate’s came in the beat price for exact same service and equipment. Excellent communication throughout the process. The entire replacement was done in less than two hours. The installers took great care in ensuring everything was clean and were very professional. Highly recommendedJon C.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Full service heating and air conditioning services
- Business Description:We have 2 full time employees to serve you, We have electrical sub-contractors available, We have financing available with approved credit.
- Business Description:Second Nature, formerly FilterEasy, empowers its members to achieve long-lasting, sustainable home wellness with convenient subscription plans, including high-quality home air filters. We exist to simplify home wellness, to make it so easy and convenient that it becomes second nature. Learn about our products and subscribe at www.SecondNature.comRecent Review:We signed up last year. There are several good things. First, they ship your replacement filters when it's time to change them, so it's a good reminder to change out the filters, which is better for the life of your HVAC equipment. Second, you don't have to buy in bulk and then find a closet to store a year's worth of filters in order to get them at a good price. The shipped price is about the same as I pay at Home DepotHarvey R.
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
- Business Description:We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas.Recent Review:Everything they replaced had to be torn down are redone. First they did not rebuild the room addition off the back of the house, so that when they repaired and replaced the roof they could tie in and put the roof on the additional room all at once. They started by replacing the roof decking, and did not replace the damaged joist and rafters, so they had to tear the decking off and redo it. The house was left open without decking tarp or anything for two weeks in the rainy season, the rain ruined anything that was salvageable. One weekend we had to rent a sub-pump and pump 3" of rain from the house, the contractor did not seem to think this was a problem. I repeatedly asked them to tear out the molded and wet sheet rock and insulation for over 5 months!!!!!!! Their workers would come and kick in some of the sheet rock and leave it laying all over our new tile and vanity's, that was what they called removing it. They broke our toilet using it as a step ladder. Left **** all over one toilet, someone has some terrible diarrhea. On the room we had to have demolished and rebuilt, they put the floor & support in incorrectly and had tear up the floor and redo it. They had to reinforce the framing they did to rebuild the garage. When rebuilding the roof they rebuilt the soffits with the incorrect type of wood and had to tear them off and redo them (they still look like ****). That is just the start of the pour service we received. The last straw before we terminated our contract with them was him calling me like a collector threatening me he was going to start pulling the heat and air out of the home because his work would not pass inspection with the mortage company to get a draw. Then blaming ordering the wrong doors on my husband, why would a contractor even ask a homeowner which way the door should swing. My advise is to stay away from this company, they seem to have a money management problem, unqualified subcontractors and lack of customer serviceDonna C.
- Business Description:Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning has been serving the Memphis community for over 45 years. Throughout the years we have teamed up with many companies to help bring you 24/7/365 service no matter where you are in the Memphis area. We offer 100% Service Guarantee for 365 days in heating, air conditioning, and air quality. Call Service Experts in Memphis at 901-235-1196 now to schedule an HVAC repair service, routine maintenance or to set up an appointment for a free on-home new syst..Recent Review:Fine. As expected and contracted for.George & June S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
If you’re wondering, “how do I know if I have mold in my air ducts?” don’t panic. There are some telltale signs, from a musty smell to black residue on your vents. Learn more warning signs to watch for and how to test for mold.
Before cleaning your air ducts, know that not everyone needs the service. Some homeowners will, depending on their health and the condition of the ducts. Use this guide to find out if your situation requires professional air duct cleaning.
Find air duct cleaners in
- West Memphis
air duct cleaners in Forrest City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- JETT SEAL INC7125 SPARKS RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- JETT SEAL INC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning7470 Bartlett Corp CV W Ste 101
- Solera Dental Spa600 West Lancashire Blvd Hwy 340 PO Box 3237
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 802
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLC