There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Get matched with top interior painters in Greenwood, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Greenwood
- JY Painting and ConstructionIt went well. What I liked best, although his work was very good, He was always on time. Very dependable
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingWent great, mike is very detail of his work, took time out to explan what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Highly recommend on any house remodeling.
- Trifecta Roofing and RestorationHeath & his crew were amazing! They completed the job in record time, demonstrated professionalism, & cleaned up afterwards like they were never there.
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingExcellent, out of three other companies Mike saved us nearly 20,000 for sure. Mike and his crew were very professional. They showed up on time early, they were very dependable and the work they did is just beautiful. I'm hiring them back for in the spring!
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingAll work was very good and would use Mike again. Professional and Mike did what he told me he would do. Very satisfied.
- Ray the PainterThey discussed all paint colors, were punctual, respectful of our property, clean and pleasant. They did exactly what was described in the paint contract.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairVery punctual, considering we started the week of Thanksgiving, and continued through the Christmas holidays! Very professional and my opinion, my "Chip and Joanna Gaines"! Will be using them for other projects!
- Vision Painting Inc.The owner, Frank, is very professional and promptly returns phone calls and worked with us every time we wanted to add additional rooms to be painted, carpentry, etc. The crew was professional and very good. They were fun to have around. My husband is a day sleeper and they tried very hard to see that he was able to sleep. They helped make a difficult situation very bearable. The work was done with the least amount of disruption possible. The fireplace brick looked beautiful. They had a custom paint color made for the brick. The paint looks beautiful and the house looks fresh and up to date. We have had many compliments on it
- A&A Remodeling IncDid a great job - will definitely get them back out to do|a few more projects. great communication too!
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesHe works with our budget, he is very reliable, and does absolute high quality work. I have given his name to everybody I know!
Interior Painters in Greenwood
- Business Description:Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling can handle any of your home improvement or remodeling needs! Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:Went great, mike is very detail of his work, took time out to explan what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Highly recommend on any house remodeling.Paul R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a estimate for all your painting needsRecent Review:Pro Touch did a great job! They were very professional, always on time and made sure everything was done exactly how I wanted.Kate R.
- Business Description:JoeBet Painting and Pro Services LLC. interior/exterior painting and drywall.Recent Review:I was really satisfy with the job they did for me, they were real professional,I plan on having close in my garage and make a office out of it,howard s.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dreamRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionalsDeborah J J.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Specializing in roofing replacements, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Trifecta did an awesome job and we highly recommend Heath Robinson as your contractor. He is very professional and went above and beyond to assist in all aspects.Debra S.
- Business Description:Call or click for an estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent work! Repaired molding pieces and painted the outside of my house. It looks great. I'm very happy with results!Amy L.
- Business Description:Welcome to ARCADIA REMODELING !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the quality of workmanship that we bring to our beloved clients Contact us today for a FREE estimatRecent Review:Great group that done what they said they would do. Very friendly and helpful. Awesome job. Very pleased.shirley K.
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Find interior painters in
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
- Shady Point
interior painters in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P REMODELING1714 River Ridge Drive
Van Buren, Arkansas
- A&A Remodeling Inc810 N 8th street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- A-1 Painting702 Highway 45
- All pro
- Aloha Floors and More LLC109940 S 4744 Rd
- Andoe Construction711 E Lincoln
- ARCADIA REMODELING1831 E 71st St
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A & P REMODELING
- Final Touch Roofing Inc457 W Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Final Touch Roofing Inc
- Glen The Handyman2510 Kenner Chapel
- Glen The Handyman
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands Of Integrity Services2915 S. Coker St.
- Heavenly Homes Construction134 N MAIN ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiz&Herz Handyman service1920 S Y St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kolor Key, Inc.5912 S. 28th St Suite 5
Ft. Smith, Arkansas
- Kolor Key, Inc.
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
- Organic Family Solutions
- Ramos Roofing+303 Rose Dr
- Ramos Roofing+
- Uptons Handyman Service807 H St
- Uptons Handyman Service